Thread: BBBJ and BBFS
+
Add Report
Results 3,811 to 3,825 of 8554
-
07-13-19 15:40 #4744Regular Member

Posts: 6I know a good provider, great service. Very pretty. Any seniors DM for information. Treat her right you guys I'm serious. Her name is Keisha.
Originally Posted by DjInHb
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-19 15:21 #4743Retired Account

Posts: 995Stephanie
Getting her out of that area is a priority and thinking about having her spend time with Leah for a bit. We figured out her comfort level I think with the amount of guys by only doing two girl parties with her so she's not overwhelmed while not sacrificing her reason for doing it. Why we picked Leah she's the energizer bunny of parties.
Originally Posted by Novalimber2
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-19 14:05 #4742Senior Member

Posts: 256Stephanie
Hey King, first of all, have a speedy recovery. Yes you are right, Stephanie is definitely a diamond in the rough. But she needs to move to a much cleaner place. It doesn't have to be a high rent district but at least clean. The room is so filthy I was afraid of bedbugs. She probably needs to fix herself up a little bit, because she can be a real beauty and a real find. She has the perfect look, and she is a really pretty slender girl who is a lot of fun. Maybe you and buzz can help her out or you give her the direction. I know she would listen to you guys. Oh BTW she did tell me there were too many guys at last party. She prefers a smaller group.
Originally Posted by KingSlayer22
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-19 08:44 #4741Senior Member

Posts: 1150Hope you have a speedy recovery.
Originally Posted by IslandParty
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-19 02:51 #4740Senior Member

Posts: 817Old friend
Acaryu still is here. Long time no see.
Originally Posted by PWhipped
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-19 00:15 #4739Senior Member

Posts: 372Hope you are ok now.
Originally Posted by KingSlayer22
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-19 21:32 #4738Regular Member

Posts: 18Hope it isn't too serious and that you feel better soon Kingslayer.
Originally Posted by KingSlayer22
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-19 18:08 #4737Senior Member

Posts: 130Hope you get better soon.
Originally Posted by KingSlayer22
[View Original Post]
I don't mind picking up a Party lady. If I am not at work and have free time.
-
07-12-19 18:08 #4736Senior Member

Posts: 296Yup
Me 2 bro. Slender spinners 4 life.
Originally Posted by IslandParty
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-19 18:01 #4735Senior Member

Posts: 130That explains it, along with Kings accident at work. I hope to try her out still in a party setting, those slender spinners are my kriptonight.
Originally Posted by Novalimber2
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-19 17:54 #4734Retired Account

Posts: 995Stephanie
She's a diamond in the rough and she needs some direction. Buzz and I want her to be that next party attraction to fill the void from Lacey, she's taking feedback well and tired of struggling so she will come around. She's a sweetheart although a little naive about things from a guys perspective.
Originally Posted by Novalimber2
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-19 17:17 #4733Senior Member

Posts: 256Stephanie
My experience on Wednesday with Stephanie was same as Bill here except we did everything. Like others indicated, she is very tight. But the room was filthy, no sheets on bed, cigarette burns on blankets, smoke galore and I stunk when I left. Just YUK. Yes she must have handler or BF cause saw him.
Originally Posted by BillGinn
[View Original Post]
She has potential if she cleans up her act. Cute girl, nice slender body, but I don't know about going back. She texted me today in hopes of a visit. I asked her if she went to the party last night. She said no because no one picked her up. She seem to be disappointed that she was left behind.
-
07-12-19 13:32 #4732Senior Member

Posts: 99She brought all the old guard that used to be active 5 years ago
Drinks stories, and random ratchets were had at those old board meetings.
Originally Posted by DavePhd
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-19 13:24 #4731Senior Member

Posts: 296What a shame about stephanie.
She has potential but damn.
.
Originally Posted by IslandParty
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-19 11:34 #4730Retired Account

Posts: 995My Apologies
Last night I had a mishap at work and was injured. All the communications and transportation got screwed up and it's completely on me. She was there waiting for the ride but they got their wires crossed in the confusion. This isn't on the girls, it's all on me so again we live to party another day.
Originally Posted by IslandParty
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





