Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Skinny / petite

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 259
This blog is moderated by Randomguy5000
  1. #79

    Best bang for your $25

    Quote Originally Posted by WoohooSoCal  [View Original Post]
    Please buy some FX points on Hx and support the site that allows for access to the girls you want to bang.
    These people don't know what they're missing. I have been supporting Hx since 2011, and for all its faults, Hx has been the best pimp for me. I went to Target just recently and bought ten $25 gift cards and when my mail privileges run out, or when my FX points total drop down because I was a little too generous with giving them to a girl as a bonus for a blowjob well done, I just whip out another Target GF and it takes less than 30 seconds to punch in the code in the back to get 2500 FX points.

    People bitched and whined when BackPage went bye-bye, but won't support sites like Hx.

  2. #78
    Quote Originally Posted by EaterOfDreams  [View Original Post]
    Could you by any chance PM me her number and details? I would love to try her for an hour. Thanks brother.
    Please buy some FX points on Hx and support the site that allows for access to the girls you want to bang.

  3. #77

    BabyBamBi--skinny petite pierced 100 lb cutie from Hx

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/BabyBamBi

    I saw BabyBamBi twice late last year, in the same trickpad apartment on Crescent Avenue in Anaheim where I fucked JuliaSoSweet numerous times, Tinkabell22, and a few other girls. It is obvious the place is rented by a pimp and subleases the 3 rooms in the apartment to multiple girls. There is absolutely zero parking in this maze of a place, so I always parked in the business section right across the street and walked a long ass distance to their unit. As far as looks, BamBi is 20 yo, barely 100 lbs, cute as a bug on a rug, blondish hair, tons of tats, super pale skin, and God knows how many studs and piercings. I mean ears, cheeks, nose, lips, tongue, navel, clit, labias, nips, even just above the butt. I bet metal detectors and the TSA just loved her. The most memorable thing about my dates with her is her Siberian Husky. Man that dog would not stop scratching at the door and barking when she put him outside for our fuckfest. It got so distracting I told her it's okay, just let him in. And as soon as he comes in, he jumps on this teeny tiny bed so the 3 of us are essentially having a menage-a-fucking-troi on this twin bed LOL. She was always very appreciative of my patience and understanding, and rewarded me with excellent service.

    BBBJ was amazing. This chick knows her way around a cock with non stop eye contact and Hoover-strength suction, with CIM option. Even though her room was a pig sty, she was always freshly showered and her pussy smelled so fresh and sweet, although I did not enjoy the sensation of her studs on my tongue and lips. She loved my DATY though. CFS in multiple positions and she kissed me passionately with DFK during mish. Lots of 69. Usually I ask the CFS girls to finish me with their mouth but her pussy was so amazing I always spilled my man juice in the bag during mish. It was so good fucking her tight young pussy with my tongue in her tonsils this way. Her rates were so low for a white girl who looks like this, and only a small upcharge for pics and video. The room was not the best as far as lighting and cinematography, as there was limited places I could place my Canons. I still manage to capture 50+ minutes of video for each session, for a total of 34 GB of footage.

    As always, here are some screen shots from my 1st session, and 2 of her profile pics. Not sure where this skinny-petite is now, but those of you who have seen her probably miss her as well. That dog is also cute though, and was well behaved and quiet while I was fucking his Mommy 6 inches away from him LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Baby Bambi (1).jpg‎   Baby Bambi (2).jpg‎   Baby Bambi (3).jpg‎   Baby Bambi (6).jpg‎   Baby Bambi (4).jpg‎  

    Baby Bambi (7).jpg‎   Baby Bambi (8).jpg‎   Baby Bambi (9).jpg‎   Baby Bambi (10).jpg‎   Baby Bambi (11).jpg‎  


  4. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by TrojanHorsey  [View Original Post]
    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Dezbaby123

    Just saw Dez for a Half-hour date at her incall. She is 18 yo, Filipina, 5 feet, solid 100 lbs nice perky tits with puffy nips, flat abs, skinny butt, skinny legs, skinny everything. I have not had a skinny petite Asian in a while and have been hitting the tiny white chicks and saw her profile and she was perfect for my craving. I sent her a PM and this is what her menu / rates said:

    $150/15 min $250/ hhr $500/ hr".
    Could you by any chance PM me her number and details? I would love to try her for an hour. Thanks brother.

  5. #75

    And great pictures too!

    Quote Originally Posted by UpYours  [View Original Post]
    Your reports really crack me up. Entertaining and informative.
    And don't forget the great pictures.

  6. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by Kreota  [View Original Post]
    My favorite skinny / petite girl will always be anastasia from HX. Anyone know what happened to her?
    There is a lot of Anastasia on hx. Be specific.

  7. #73
    My favorite skinny / petite girl will always be anastasia from HX. Anyone know what happened to her?

  8. #72

    Good stuff

    Quote Originally Posted by TrojanHorsey  [View Original Post]
    Here are some screenshots during one of my many dates with the former Ashleybaby. This time at the Ontario Airport Hotel. I got there about 10 minutes early, surprised at the light traffic around the airport area. I parked right in the front by the entrance, and backed my car in so I can see the portico. This cheap Asian import then pulled in, and I recognized Ashley in the passenger seat. The driver is a medium height skinny black dude with bleach blonde hair. Why it's Mr. Pimp himself LOL. He got out and walked in, Ashley stayed behind. I whipped out my Canon, placed it on the dashboard, and hit record. Got the make, model, license plate, all the intel I wanted. I texted "here at the hotel parked, what room number? "She" replied, give me 5 minutes hun, still getting ready, about to hop in the shower. LMAO. These pimps are so good at pretending to be the chick you are about to rent for the next hour. He walks back in the car holding an obvious hotel key card, left the front parking spot, drove to the side. I covertly followed of course, and parked several cars down. I saw Ashley leave the car, enter the side door, and skinny bleached hair black dude peels away and leaves the hotel.

    5 more minutes later, I get another text, this time with the room number. I went up to her room and fucked her for the next hour. What is the moral of the story here? Don't ever assume for one minute that the person texting you is the hooker. Chances are, it's her daddy LOL. Also, you need to open your eyes and ears when you arrive at the incall, and just observe the lay of the land so you know where to discreetly park, look for any suspicious vehicles, etc. Set the little head aside for a few minutes and let the big head take over. He will have his fun soon enough.

    Anyway, here are some screenshots from that date, and one of her Hx profile pics. There are no pics of the mish and doggie positions because I am prominently featured and simply could not crop myself enough out of them LOL. But the sequence is the same--BBBJ, DATY, mish, CG, doggie, yank condom out, finish with CIM, spit cum out on towel. Repeat. You can see the pic of her during DATY at the point of her orgasm, and her open mouth ready to accept the generous cum load for mine.

    I will post pics on another date in the future. I even had doubles with Ashleybaby and Mandababy when they used to run together. God I dropped some coin on this chick LOL.
    Your reports really crack me up. Entertaining and informative.

  9. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by Braddock1  [View Original Post]
    How did you get in touch with her?
    SA. Seeking.

  10. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by Braddock1  [View Original Post]
    How did you get in touch with her?
    SA. Seeking.

  11. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Girls who post "freshly tested" usually means for porn companies to let them know they're available to get smashed!
    Sure, but on Twitter? Combine with sugarbaby profile.

  12. #68

    More Ashleybaby pics--skinny petite date at Ontario Airport Hotel

    Here are some screenshots during one of my many dates with the former Ashleybaby. This time at the Ontario Airport Hotel. I got there about 10 minutes early, surprised at the light traffic around the airport area. I parked right in the front by the entrance, and backed my car in so I can see the portico. This cheap Asian import then pulled in, and I recognized Ashley in the passenger seat. The driver is a medium height skinny black dude with bleach blonde hair. Why it's Mr. Pimp himself LOL. He got out and walked in, Ashley stayed behind. I whipped out my Canon, placed it on the dashboard, and hit record. Got the make, model, license plate, all the intel I wanted. I texted "here at the hotel parked, what room number? "She" replied, give me 5 minutes hun, still getting ready, about to hop in the shower. LMAO. These pimps are so good at pretending to be the chick you are about to rent for the next hour. He walks back in the car holding an obvious hotel key card, left the front parking spot, drove to the side. I covertly followed of course, and parked several cars down. I saw Ashley leave the car, enter the side door, and skinny bleached hair black dude peels away and leaves the hotel.

    5 more minutes later, I get another text, this time with the room number. I went up to her room and fucked her for the next hour. What is the moral of the story here? Don't ever assume for one minute that the person texting you is the hooker. Chances are, it's her daddy LOL. Also, you need to open your eyes and ears when you arrive at the incall, and just observe the lay of the land so you know where to discreetly park, look for any suspicious vehicles, etc. Set the little head aside for a few minutes and let the big head take over. He will have his fun soon enough.

    Anyway, here are some screenshots from that date, and one of her Hx profile pics. There are no pics of the mish and doggie positions because I am prominently featured and simply could not crop myself enough out of them LOL. But the sequence is the same--BBBJ, DATY, mish, CG, doggie, yank condom out, finish with CIM, spit cum out on towel. Repeat. You can see the pic of her during DATY at the point of her orgasm, and her open mouth ready to accept the generous cum load for mine.

    I will post pics on another date in the future. I even had doubles with Ashleybaby and Mandababy when they used to run together. God I dropped some coin on this chick LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AshleyBaby2 (1).jpg‎   AshleyBaby2 (4).jpg‎   AshleyBaby2 (5).jpg‎   AshleyBaby2 (2).jpg‎   AshleyBaby2 (6).jpg‎  

    AshleyBaby2 (3).jpg‎   AshleyBaby2 (9).jpg‎   AshleyBaby2 (10).jpg‎   AshleyBaby2 (8).jpg‎   AshleyBaby2 (7).jpg‎  


  13. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by PussyPumper  [View Original Post]
    She posted a photo and text on Twitter just yesterday, saying she was freshly tested. Of course, I could be wrong, but when you combine that with her posted booker info, and that she is still on an SB/SD site, I think she can probably still be found...
    Girls who post "freshly tested" usually means for porn companies to let them know they're available to get smashed!

  14. #66

    I Think Christy Is Still Available

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    When she started first camming she was available. Than she blew up and the porno pd's swapped her up.
    She posted a photo and text on Twitter just yesterday, saying she was freshly tested. Of course, I could be wrong, but when you combine that with her posted booker info, and that she is still on an SB/SD site, I think she can probably still be found...

  15. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by PussyPumper  [View Original Post]
    Christy is a strong contender in the skinny / petite department. Pornstar also, of course.
    When she started first camming she was available. Than she blew up and the porno pd's swapped her up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape