Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13405

    Garden spa Julie. Gross

    OK guys we need to recalibrate. Garden spa Julie is like a 5' foot dump truck and over 50 yrs old. I went there on your recommendations and she's just plain old / fat. I'll admit the session was decent but come on. Had to keep my mind distracted the entire time.

    And to top it off she straight up blocked me from leaving when I tipped 40 and demanded 20 more.

    Please will someone with decent to normal standards put out a list of the good looking ones if any at Garden / Pine / Angel? There's got to be a decent looking, slim, somewhat attractive woman in that complex.

  2. #13404
    When I used to regularly see Jung (aka Ivy) at Angel and then King, she told me she was from New Jersey. Sounds like she's gone home for good if you were told she doesn't work there anymore. That in and of itself is a damn shame, as she is my fav amongst the current crop of AMP providers in and VA.

    Quote Originally Posted by GilBang  [View Original Post]
    Wow, that was quick. She was there last week when I went to see CiCi. In fact, Jung was who opened the door.

  3. #13403
    Quote Originally Posted by LurkInn  [View Original Post]
    Called this morning, said Jung isn't working there anymore. Can I get a little more confirmation?
    Quote Originally Posted by BenDiesel30  [View Original Post]
    Yep she's in NJ.
    Wow, that was quick. She was there last week when I went to see CiCi. In fact, Jung was who opened the door.

  4. #13402
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieChan  [View Original Post]
    Beware of Bait and Switch. I saw a young masseuse on two occasions and made a third appointment with her after my workday. I arrived at the appointment time, but she told me she was not available and suggested I see an older masseuse. I said no thank you and mentioned that customers have options of going to other establishments. I left and made an appointment at another place.
    Good on you. Thinking with the big head vice little head. Got to let these providers know that other establishments are out there that can be patronized.

  5. #13401

    Pffft. Yeah no kiddin

    Quote Originally Posted by JfFaster  [View Original Post]
    I think you may have overpaid unless things have changed. In two prior visits, it was $. 2 the first time and a. 2 tip the second time. I was told Lyn is bodyrub only, and is affiliated with the same group.
    Thanks for the heads up.

  6. #13400

    Miko's in Chantilly

    Beware of Bait and Switch. I saw a young masseuse on two occasions and made a third appointment with her after my workday. I arrived at the appointment time, but she told me she was not available and suggested I see an older masseuse. I said no thank you and mentioned that customers have options of going to other establishments. I left and made an appointment at another place.

  7. #13399
    Regular Member


    Posts: 21

    Jenny and Aimi

    Hi all,

    Any intel on Jenny and Aimi (cityxguide) 4xx0 Old Columbia Pike.

    I have not seen this ad before. I would appreciate any info and will report here after visiting.

    Thanks.

  8. #13398

    Anny

    Quote Originally Posted by GripNSip  [View Original Post]
    It was a Friday when I attempted. Anyway, taking Toms advice I scheduled a session with Anny. A bit older for my taste but I thought I'd take the plunge and see if I could find more about Lyn since I did notice the ads are similar in nature. I asked anny if she knew anything about lyn but she did not, when I mentioned a Filipino she told me her network involves only 4 ladies who are South American in descent. But I regress, it's quite possible, they rent out the same venue on those days to third parties. Any of you mongers get lucky this Friday please let your brother know since I'll be out of town.

    Edit: For a short 1/2 hour with Anny its $.2 offering and .8 donation which gives full menu. Shes got a great pair of DDs but Shes probably got a son or daughter older then me. The exp was a tad too $$ for my liking and for a bit more cash you can get younger deals in greenbelt.
    I think you may have overpaid unless things have changed. In two prior visits, it was $. 2 the first time and a. 2 tip the second time. I was told Lyn is bodyrub only, and is affiliated with the same group.

  9. #13397

    She gone

    Quote Originally Posted by LurkInn  [View Original Post]
    Called this morning, said Jung isn't working there anymore. Can I get a little more confirmation?
    Yep she's in NJ.

  10. #13396

    Ivy at Angel in Fairfax

    Ivy is finally back at Angel in Fairfax! Great session, better than before! Same service levels but seemed a bit sweeter. Maybe because I hadn't seen her in a long time.

  11. #13395

    8303 Arlington

    Stopped by to try their new girl. "Sun Dee" cute. Chubby. Late 30's early 40's. Massage was ok, I still think Mimi and Kiki offer a better massage. But on the flip, I bargained to lift her shirt up and got to play with an awesome pair of Ds. Little bit of nursing and good hand technique allowed for a smooth pop. Tipped. 6 and left happy, but may return to see if I can get a bit more action upon future visits. The house fee is always a bargain since they charge only. 6 instead of. 8 and you always get an hour. I like that after the HE they'll always come back to do a stretch and face massage rather than rush you out the door.

  12. #13394
    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    https://bodyrubshop.com/ads/lyn-fili...45420-22926033

    Her ad says only available on Fri & Sat so maybe she only answers the phone on those days.
    It was a Friday when I attempted. Anyway, taking Toms advice I scheduled a session with Anny. A bit older for my taste but I thought I'd take the plunge and see if I could find more about Lyn since I did notice the ads are similar in nature. I asked anny if she knew anything about lyn but she did not, when I mentioned a Filipino she told me her network involves only 4 ladies who are South American in descent. But I regress, it's quite possible, they rent out the same venue on those days to third parties. Any of you mongers get lucky this Friday please let your brother know since I'll be out of town.


    Edit: For a short 1/2 hour with Anny its $.2 offering and .8 donation which gives full menu. Shes got a great pair of DDs but Shes probably got a son or daughter older then me. The exp was a tad too $$ for my liking and for a bit more cash you can get younger deals in greenbelt.

  13. #13393

    Are you sure?

    Quote Originally Posted by GilBang  [View Original Post]
    I can report that CiCi and Jung are back at King.
    Called this morning, said Jung isn't working there anymore. Can I get a little more confirmation?

  14. #13392
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991
    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcAn  [View Original Post]
    I also tried to reach her without success. It appears she might be working with the same outfit as Anny, Regina and several others in the Tysons Corner area.
    https://bodyrubshop.com/ads/lyn-fili...45420-22926033

    Her ad says only available on Fri & Sat so maybe she only answers the phone on those days.

  15. #13391

    Great review

    Thanks for the review. I'm going to check them out next time I'm up there.

    Quote Originally Posted by RustyMuffler  [View Original Post]
    I called ahead to make sure someone was available at Garden Spa in Fairfax. The location is right at a busy intersection, and neither parking nor entry into the spa is discrete. I got the go ahead, so I soon pulled into the lot, parked and went inside.

    I was greeted by a lovely Korean lady with a beautiful smile named Julie. It's always hard to tell age, but I would guess mid-30's. She took me to a nice clean room and asked if I would like a shower first. Yes, I sure would. She led me to the table shower and commenced to bathing me. She was thorough, and to my delight, quite playful. The fun continued as she dried me off.

    After I got back to the room and onto the table the massage was really good. She did a nice job hitting all the muscle groups and gave a strong effort to relax me. And she did a little teasing as the massage went on.

    Then it was time for the flip. She asked what I wanted and I said just the standard. The only thing I did not like was she then reached over and grabbed my shorts and handed them to me. Obviously she wanted a tip up front. Ugh. I said how much to see her body? All of it, she asked? I said yeah, sure. She said four jacks. I said three. She agreed, but kept stating that even more fun was available for extra. But I only wanted a Nova that day.

    When the clothes hit the floor I began to have second thoughts. This little cutie had a flawless, delicious looking body. Some perky Bs and a nice derriere. Her skin was so soft and supple. I almost reached back into my billfold, but decided I'd try the enhanced menu next time.

    One thing led to another and I was soon in need of a warm towel to clean up. She performed that task well too. Then she massaged me a bit more to round out my full hour.

    Julie asked me to come back soon and try everything she had to offer. I said I would certainly do that. She told me she works every day except Mondays.

    Despite the mid-hour hiccup to pay for services, I recommend her. In fact, if you tip her up front, which I will next time, it should be a smooth transition. And from all indications, she seems to be quite a pleaser.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape