Escort Review: Los Angeles County Asian Providers
+
Submit Review
Results 7,141 to 7,155 of 9711
-
07-11-19 21:19 #2571Regular Member

Posts: 6So I picked the wrong one. Doh! Oh well. Maybe I'll give one of her girls another shot. I'll report back.
Originally Posted by DHorn420
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-19 20:17 #2570

Posts: 904Kte
TOFTT and let us know how it goes.
Originally Posted by ILoveKGirls
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-19 20:15 #2569

Posts: 904It's hit or miss with kgirls that don't stay for long. January had a girl named Niki a few weeks back, young tight 20 something year old. Nicest ass I've seen on a kgirl, she said she hikes alot since I kept complementing her ass. DFK non stop, P2 P with potential for BB but I didn't push it. And she let me CIM. She was definitely worth repeating but since so many kgirls I haven't seen, I didn't go back but she was a hottie. Pretty much post SESTA / FOSTA is all about TOFTT with the new girls. Best of luck out there.
Originally Posted by MunchMyXbox
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-19 20:06 #2568Senior Member

Posts: 169Sixshop Troy
Had the chance to see her yesterday, mediocre experience. Her tits are huge, man made and honestly only okay looking. She is pretty new I think and has an idea of what the "routine" should be, doesn't like deviations. Age range I'd say around 30.
Face 6/10.
Body 6/10.
Performance 6/10 she felt pretty good would be 9/10 with BBFS.
Upon entering she actually didn't kiss me (opened up later one with DFK, not bad) and did the standard shower and mouthwash routine. She paid attention to the rear end during the shower and I was blessed with some deep rimming later on the bed.
Once we got to bed, it was a quick massage followed by cat bath, very good deep rimming, and a nice deep BBBJ and a variety of positions. She's not a petite spinner so she got tired after a little bit of cowgirl, finished missionary in the bag. Afterwards we showered and she sent me out the door.
Would I repeat? Maybe, but I'm more up to trying other girls. I would recommend if you don't mind a bigger girl with big tits, and some good rimming if she thinks you're clean enough).
-
07-11-19 18:15 #2567Senior Member

Posts: 1834No, I did not. I would have mentioned and posted it under the BB thread if I did.
Originally Posted by Vulcan1009
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-19 17:35 #2566Senior Member

Posts: 91KTE Janet
Wow! Has anyone seen this hoe? She looks like a thicc fat ass Korean hoe.
Any reports would be great!
-
07-11-19 16:20 #2565Banned Member

Posts: 1333Chloe
I saw Chloe in May 2019-Hot Girl, great body and sweet. She did tell me that she will retire soon.
Originally Posted by McNutties
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-19 15:42 #2564Regular Member

Posts: 6Debbie From January's Stable
Long time lurker, occasional monger, first time poster.
Saw Debbie from January's stable a month ago in K-Tow. I think Debbie's since moved on? Anyway. Door opened and she didn't look like her photos. Shocker, right?. Heavier, older. Sigh. Here we go again. My initial reaction was to turn and walk. I'm sick of this crap. It keeps happening. But she grabbed my arm and pulled me in. She had such a big smile and a friendly attitude.
Fuck it. Let's go.
Shower, blue toast, the usual. Nothing worth reporting. To the bed. Pretty good BBBJ. Lots of ball sucking, which I like. Lots of eye contact. She's really into it and trying hard and I appreciate that, but. I'm a visual guy and her visuals just aren't that great. I'm honestly thinking, can I even cum? Let's find out. Get her on top. Fuck the shit out of her. And to her credit, she can take it. I've got her by the hips and I'm slamming her down on my rod, fast and deep. And she's yelling for more. But fuck! She's Not even remotely hot. Help me!
I flip her over for doggy. They all look the same that way? Wrong. Her ass was flabby. But she's so nice, so friendly, wanting it so bad. So I drill her. Hard. And she's loving it. She's reaching back, grabbing for. My leg? Not sure what the hell she was reaching back for, but it was hot. I blow into the bag. 35 minutes have gone by.
NOTE: Did not ask about BBFS. Just wasn't into it.
Lay down. She towels me off. Lays beside me. Looks me in the eyes, our faces almost touching, wanting a second round, but I'm done. I appreciated the effort on her part, but I'm done with the picture / stats deception. Can't they kind of look like their photos? Even half-way? I don't remember it being this bad. But maybe they don't have to? Maybe because we mongers keep coming back?
Anyway, saw January had a new girl named Wendy. Pics look great, but fool me once.
Anyone have any tips? Any young'ish girls that are somewhat skinny? Help? Whoever I book for next week, I'll report back on. I don't get an opportunity to go mongering much anymore, but maybe now that's not such a bad thing. Sigh.
2007-2017 K-Girl Scene.
Have fun fellas.
-
07-11-19 15:03 #2563Senior Member

Posts: 142Anyone been with Youmi?
Jenny has a new girl named Youmi that looks appealing -- 36 D, cute face. Wanted to see if her pics were accurate, and what her service was like. Thanks!
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/youmi-es...angeles-535875
-
07-11-19 14:35 #2562Senior Member

Posts: 199Saw her back in early April and she did mention then that she might only be around for another 6 months before "retiring". Didn't really think anything of it but maybe she is out of the biz. Let me know if you track her down though. Only saw her once but she was definitely one of the top ones I have seen.
Originally Posted by IronMan78
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-19 12:25 #2561Senior Member

Posts: 51899% no most of the time and could get you blacklisted.
Originally Posted by Scudd44
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-19 04:29 #2560Senior Member

Posts: 42Chloe
Anyone know whatever happened to Chloe from CA-Kdolls? Saw her a few times before booker J mentioned about a month ago she was on vacation but now says she retired.
-
07-11-19 03:08 #2559Senior Member

Posts: 169I've read a lot of mixed reports for this booker, any recommendations? As far as I know none are bare so they hopefully are younger / actually attractive.
Originally Posted by Jack926
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-19 02:16 #2558Banned Member

Posts: 1333SAG Girls: I agree-It is mostly 5-6 on look and performance. Even Sexy Shannon was a CRAP of a performance for me.
Originally Posted by Kent747
[View Original Post]
CA-KDolls: The old crew, Rebecca Mindy7, Chloe and Cami are the the superstars; I never cared for Mio, Chanel or Iris (Now at OC Branch). I hear new crews are HIT and MISS on 50% basis.
Eukgirls: Right on Spot-This booker works the hardest to get your trust.
Ktown Escorts: Pass.
M Girls: She had some great one in past 18 months: Allison (10 look, 8 service, CFS), DianA (10 look. 10 service, BBFS), Rina, Haven and Sweet Allie, Chanel and Cona but rests were not so stellar.
-
07-11-19 00:56 #2557Regular Member

Posts: 5Taking photos or video
Has anyone tried asking if any of the girls would be willing to let you take photos or video of them? I should just ask, but was kinda afraid to ask.











Reply With Quote





