Thread: Los Angeles County Asian Providers
+
Add Report
Results 7,156 to 7,170 of 9711
-
07-11-19 00:16 #2556Senior Member

Posts: 1582Did you try BBFS with Lyra?
Usually with J's girl, I laid them down and DATY for a good period of time and hop on to P2 P mish.
If they get too horny and think you are clean and acceptable, they will let you BBFS. From J is very YMMY.
Did you got to BBFS with Lrya?
Originally Posted by BastardChorum
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-19 23:45 #2555Senior Member

Posts: 72NaNa from SAG
Anyone seen this chick yet? The website link says it's for Raina but she shows up as Nana in the titles.
https://www.sweetasiangem.com/raina
-
07-10-19 21:46 #2554Senior Member

Posts: 1834Forgot to add, LFK was limited, no DFK whatsoever.
Originally Posted by BastardChorum
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-19 21:09 #2553

Posts: 904Glow
Can't remember her having fucked up teeth, then again I don't really look out or observe their teeth LOL only thing I can remember is filling her mouth with my jizz LOL and her rambling in Korean from time to time.
Originally Posted by ILoveKGirls
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-19 21:04 #2552Senior Member

Posts: 51Her room pretty dark but I can still tell she has attractive face. Never notices her teeth or taste her bad breath before.
Originally Posted by Thud1
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-19 20:38 #2551Senior Member

Posts: 7266So, if Glow started doing bare again? I bet all these people who complaining about her looks will be the 1st ones calling or texting for appt. LOL.
Originally Posted by Veni1
[View Original Post]
And, NO Glow is not allowing bare!
-
07-10-19 18:53 #2550Senior Member

Posts: 415Glow and her teeth
I would assume that since she's been around for a while that she should have made a few bucks and could have invested in a nice smile; but who knows where her mind set is. I saw her a number of years ago when she was using the name Joy and don't remember her teeth. Maybe they have deteriorated since then or maybe I just wasn't that observant. What I do remember was that she seemed to have some loose marbles rolling around in her head- enough that I never went back. Very sad.
Originally Posted by ILoveKGirls
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-19 18:46 #2549Senior Member

Posts: 1834Lyra
From J.
Photos: Different girl or major P.S. Done.
Looks: Classic Korean cute look, 5'7", lovely natural DD's, average ass, bald kitty. Soft curves all around, not stocky but neither is she a spinner.
English: Minimal.
Attitude: Friendly but with slightly narcissistic tendencies. She will take control of the session if you don't rein her in and enjoys looking at and fondling herself in the mirror during multiple positions and acts.
Service: Toss up. BBBJ was good and playful. DATY was not that receptive. CS was intense. RCG squat was porn perfect. Mish was a pleasure with her bouncing tits. The thing is she rushes through them, making sure to check all the right marks but all were short-lived. She will get into it but it appears more to make her horny than to satisfy you. The long and short of it is to slow her down and focus on acts that you like and you'll have a good time. By the way, love the tit play and she likes a lot of pressure so it was stress ball relieving time.
Expense: $270.
Repeat: On the fence. I'll repeat once more to see if it gets better. I would recommend she's worth at least one visit if you are a large natural tits fan.
-
07-10-19 17:35 #2548Senior Member

Posts: 1267BB is the norm in Norcal, not Socal.
Originally Posted by HoleInOne32
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-19 15:47 #2547

Posts: 904Glow
Everyone has different taste, personally I think she's pretty but others may not like it. So as stated before, everyone has different taste. Her services are really good tho. So take that info for what it is and Happy mongering.
Originally Posted by Thud1
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-19 15:20 #2546Senior Member

Posts: 91Glow Has Really Fucked Up Teeth
First, the good stuff. Glow has an awesome body. Bomb spinner with a cute ass. She is not in the Pantheon of Fat ass Korean hoes. She fucks well and has a good attitude.
Originally Posted by Thud1
[View Original Post]
The not so good. Her teeth are fucked up. Like distracting fucked up. I was worried how her chainsaw mouf was going to cut up my cock. Second, the hoe smokes cocks and cigarettes. Ugh, gross. I prefer to lick a woman's mouth after she sucks my cock and asshole before I kiss a smoker hoe. Major turn off in the grill department. Fucked up teeth and fucked up breath. She reminded me of an ashtray when we kissed.
-
07-10-19 12:16 #2545Senior Member

Posts: 169Glow
I have never had the pleasure of meeting Glow and hope to in the near future. I see from posts that she is petite and slim body. But something I am concerned with is what I remember reading in an older post and wanted to confirm what may be encountered. Is her face attractive? I read that she may have bad teeth. Bad breathe or is this not accurate? This is a complete turn-off for me if it is the case. Thanks in advance for you input!!
Originally Posted by BastardChorum
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-19 11:43 #2544Senior Member

Posts: 28This BB blog is fascinating and not one I've seen anywhere else. It's provides a wealth of info to the LA hobbyist that's unique. Why doesn't the Bay Area have one since it's Kgirl population rivals LA with many PSE providers so what is the difference?
Originally Posted by TheAbc
[View Original Post]
In the vast majority of towns, BB is YMMV. But here in LA BB seems to be expected from many regardless of whether you're a handsome young man or a gross fat elderly guy. Many long-term providers appear to be non-BB. Taylor, Cami, Lyn, Mio, Min and now even Glow are good examples. Maybe they've figured out to be sustainable money makers in this market they need to go that route.
-
07-10-19 01:08 #2543

Posts: 904Then you should pay top tier $
If you want top tier pussy, especially after FOSTA / SESTA happened. Booker January had a girl naked Niki, nicest round ass that I've seen on a Kgirl, super Young, 23 from what it seemed as her body was very tight as well. It's all about TOFFT with these girls and see what's good. Otherwise move on to the indy girls to charge and arm and a leg.
Originally Posted by Kent747
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-19 00:33 #2542Senior Member

Posts: 184The Pornpan I met had a yellow flower tattoo on her upper chest. If your girl had that, I'd say it's 100% match. She was a great provider!
Originally Posted by Humyiy
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




