Escort Review: Seeking Arrangements
+
Submit Review
Results 8,971 to 8,985 of 10971
-
07-13-19 14:35 #2001Senior Member

Posts: 203Babiegirlll69
Session was fine. GFE type encounter. The time was a little shorter than I am used to with SA girls. She said she needed to be somewhere but next time would be longer. Plus to her defense she lives about an hour from me. She seemed nice, just not really my type. I have better options out there so I will probably not repeat.
Originally Posted by Spill
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-19 14:12 #2000Senior Member

Posts: 624Babiegirlll69
Thank you. How was the session?
Originally Posted by Spike77
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-19 16:18 #1999Senior Member

Posts: 602Winter
Stunning pics but I am going to guess that most if not all were from around her join date. Many bad lifestyle choices later and while still an ok face, super thin and, well, lets say that in a first for me regarding SB's I choose the cover.
Any questions shoot me a pm.
https://www.seeking.com/member/69477...5-6f4856db4e44
-
07-11-19 20:14 #1998Senior Member

Posts: 338Totally Agree
You're spot on. That's why I do a certain amount at the beginning and it goes up when intimacy happens. If I don't get what I want within a reasonable timeframe I move on. I've currently got an 8 month thing going on but still occasionally dabble when she's being difficult. No good ones to report though. Just desperate single moms who need some quick cash and then are usually off the site. In my experience they are guaranteed. They don't have this platinum p syndrome and just want to hit it and quit it which is fine by me.
Originally Posted by Spike77
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-19 19:31 #1997Senior Member

Posts: 203Babiegirlll69
Not sure if it is the same girl in the pic. The girl that showed up was really thin. Not for me but others may enjoy. Damage was 300.
https://www.seeking.com/member/13038...1-b7e6bfdda8ce
-
07-11-19 19:19 #1996Senior Member

Posts: 203It's typically a scam
They have no interest in having sex with you. Ever. They just try to string you along to milk whatever dollar they can out of you until you finally figure it out. Lot's of people fall for it. Don't pay unless you know you are getting the goods. That is SA 101.
Originally Posted by JohnTies
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-19 16:28 #1995Senior Member

Posts: 379T[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
07-11-19 13:36 #1994Senior Member

Posts: 650It is hit or miss on SA and similar sites. Some guys are overpaying the girls so they assume everyone will. Basically you need to determine what you want from them and what your willing to pay. I personally set a range that I'm willing to pay and do not go above it. My range depends on the quality of the girl and what she is open to. At $300 I almost never repeat as it's not sustainable for me long term and eventually I'm ready for a change anyway. As far as what I am looking for, I'm upfront with them and tell them it's PPM for sex. If they freak or seem insulted them I cross them off the list. Why waste my time when I'm basically looking for a " prostitute" anyway. If you are looking to wine, dine and date then maybe tinder or some real dating app is a better fit.
Originally Posted by JohnTies
[View Original Post]
You need to be able to say no to the girl and set your price and stick to it. If the girl is insulted by you asking for sex then you probably are getting nothing anyway so move on. I had a smoking hot girl ask for 400 so I asked if she was open to a counteroffer and never heard back. So I just crossed her off the list. If she hmu later which she will eventually then I get my shot otherwise I search for the next one. Eventually you find someone that you can work with.
-
07-11-19 11:54 #1993Senior Member

Posts: 602Epidemic
So I started reading some other states threads on SA. I can safely say that GPS / PPS exists across this great land but seems more prevalent in the Major cities. On a personal note, I kill it with Providence girls and not so much with Boston girls. Anyway, stumbled across this profile and I think you all will be hard pressed to top her in terms of delusional thinking / pps (is there something above pps?) etc.
https://www.seeking.com/member/92621...5-db74d1d04893
-
07-11-19 00:24 #1992Senior Member

Posts: 742Seems to be an epidemic on Seeking of.
There seems to be an epidemic of young women who want to date you, take things slow, need to build up to having sex with you if the chemistry is right.
Which I have no issue with at all as they are real young women who are sugar babies. It is great that they are on there but when talking with them.
They think they should be paid for spending time with you on real dates and doing things together that you are footing the bill for. Hoping that down the line.
They will "feel it" and be comfortable enough with you to have sex.
I have talked with more than enough of these young women in the last few days. When talking and explaining that when there is a "full" arrangement then I would be more than.
Happy to have an agreement, until then I enjoy spending time together on dates and doing things together. They do not agree that a sugar arrangement should include sex happening.
Had one even say I was treating her like a prostitute. LOL.
I have treated them all with respect, was nice to them, and wished them good luck in finding what they were looking for.
Have no idea where or why they are thinking a guy will be happy paying them to have blue balls or the honor of taking them out, paying for everything.
Getting frustrated!
-
07-10-19 18:42 #1991Senior Member

Posts: 338Hahaha
As a colleague of mine used to say "Now THAT is funny". But SA is a gene pool and there is a little bit of everything. I had a lesbian contact me saying she needed some D and oh my when we went to text the stuff she wanted to do. Offered up anal because she prefers it. Then we met for a drink and she said no sex I want to just be friends. I don't need a friend LOL. Paid for the drinks and parted ways.
Originally Posted by JoeKickass
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-19 17:29 #1990Senior Member

Posts: 234I chatted with this one. We negotiated through text back and forth for 200 an hour. She was cool with doing BBFS too. We had a meet up time set. Then she hits with this text.
"I don't suck dick with anyone the first time so if that's a dealbreaker say it now".
"really? Why not?
"because I'm not putting my mouth on some guys dick I don't know it's disgusting. ".
Thank you next.
Originally Posted by Aardvarks
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-19 16:25 #1989Senior Member

Posts: 338PrincessssM
Really? Your pics start with you looking hot and then you get fatter in each one.
https://www.seeking.com/member/36ff6...2-f77196c14925
Not trying to be an ass but.
-
07-04-19 16:51 #1988Senior Member

Posts: 338Fake Profile
Careful on reporting. Last time I did that I got banned too. I went back and forth with SA support and they were just being dicks. Now I just block the scammers and move on. Plenty of fishies in the SA sea LOL.
Originally Posted by PaulRew
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-19 16:29 #1987Senior Member

Posts: 602Fake profile
This one started a few days ago in Boston, she favorited me so I returned the gesture. Since then she has changed her location (state and city) on a daily basis.
Just letting you guys know in case she pops back up in Boston.
https://www.seeking.com/member/f6038...4-f6cc2fffc89d
* I was thinking of reporting her but I am now convinced that in most cases SA does nothing in terms of deleting female profiles unless there is overwhelming proof she is a BT type hoe.










Reply With Quote





