Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites
+
Add Report
Results 5,056 to 5,070 of 7898
-
07-14-19 11:49 #2843Senior Member

Posts: 48Same issue
She wanted to know an allowance before she would even agree to M&G, told her that is something I like to decide after meeting in person. Never heard back from her since then.
Originally Posted by FunGuy570
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-19 10:01 #2842Senior Member

Posts: 390Since you've seen her.
Can you give me an idea of the experience? Conversation is good, but what was on the menu? What was her attitude? Energy? What could you do? And what could you not do?
Originally Posted by CarlosDanger1
[View Original Post]
PM if you prefer to keep it private.
Thanks.
-
07-14-19 05:05 #2841Senior Member

Posts: 236Re: TaylorBaby556
I had the same issues.
Originally Posted by FunGuy570
[View Original Post]
No meet.
-
07-13-19 16:10 #2840Senior Member

Posts: 160Anyone Met?
She has been messaging and texting me for months off and on. Says she lives in York PA, Towson, Edgewater MD and now says philly. She also travels and changes her location to that loctation when she is on vacation, which means she is prob a traveling provider. We set up meetings and she has flaked three times with differant bullshit excuses. Has anyone met or had interactions? Is she real?
https://www.seeking.com/member/0a97d...a-d9a46d193c5f
-
07-12-19 06:24 #2839Senior Member

Posts: 49Met her
She is the girl in the pictures, although a little thicker. Not fat or obese at all but a little curvier than I thought her picture showed. Nice sweet friendly girl. Pleasant conversation. Just not $500 material. Good luck all.
Originally Posted by BaltoMan66
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-19 13:28 #2838Senior Member

Posts: 390I haven't seen herYET
I offered $300 and she says she is in, so soon. She doesn't host. When I see her, I'll let you know about her looks, etc.
Originally Posted by CarlosDanger1
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-19 11:43 #2837Senior Member

Posts: 48Strange Indeed
She definitely seemed strange and wanted to meet right away but wouldn't share any other pictures. Also quoted 8. 00 which seems crazy. And said always received that much from other SD's.
Originally Posted by FunGuy570
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-19 09:36 #2836Senior Member

Posts: 160Something seems off with this one. She has messaged me twice with no response "want to come over" and has sent me 5 messages with no response. She only has one picture on her profile which looks like a pro pic which could be from anywhere. Not saying she is not real but it has the signs of something being off. Be careful.
Originally Posted by CoolDaddy07
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-19 09:33 #2835Senior Member

Posts: 457That's the same experience I had with her, with the exception of actually meeting up. Our discussion on text were great but when talks about meeting at hotel came up she ghosted me.
Originally Posted by DepthCharge
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-19 07:03 #2834Senior Member

Posts: 49Has anyone actually met her
Does she look like her pictures? I was chatting with her a while ago got the sense she was pay for talk. Wanted money for meet and greet. She's really hot so wondering.
Originally Posted by BaltoMan66
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-19 17:43 #2833Senior Member

Posts: 48Any Feedback on wild rose?
Good Day Gents! Would appreciate if anyone got any feedback on Wild Rose?
https://www.seeking.com/member/60826...0-edb9ac9c1a9d
Thank you!
-
07-10-19 12:11 #2832Regular Member

Posts: 8Pink treat
Agree, $300 seems about good amount. I would try contacting her and see how it goes? I think if enough people offer here similar amount, she might come to her senses and know her real worth.
Originally Posted by BaltoMan66
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-19 13:21 #2831Senior Member

Posts: 28Dealt with her about a year ago.
She's a bit thicker than I like but seemed intelligent and reliable. Met for lunch (no donation exchanged), got along well, told me she'd gotten into SA due to her friend making so much money from it. She seemed as intelligent and reliable in person as in chat and we agreed to meet next time at a hotel to seal the deal. As far as donation, she said she didn't want to name one and "would let me decide" whatever that meant. Texted her immediately after the meet and a couple times after that and everything seemed cool but then she ghosted on me and never got any further than that. She's remained active on the site since then so I guess she's either still looking or has found various more attractive (or generous) options.
Originally Posted by ShortMan22
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-19 09:58 #2830Regular Member

Posts: 16Hi guys. First time post here so pardon any breaches of protocol.
Originally Posted by Zdkint
[View Original Post]
As a follow up to this, I saw Samantha last week. We were supposed to do a quick meet and greet at her place but we ended up going back to the bedroom for $100. We just did BBBJ, though. I agree that she is very attractive and very sweet. And a great BBBJ. The downside was that she was a bit skiddish when I arrived. She wasn't waiting outside her apartment like we'd agreed to and she went silent over text. I left and she texted a few minutes later apologizing and I went back. Her roommate (hot but not sure if she does anything like this) was home. In her defense, I think she thought this was meet and greet only so she didn't place a priority on having the place to herself.
I hope this is a value add!
-
07-09-19 07:49 #2829Senior Member

Posts: 390Pink Treat
I texted back and forth with her a little. She seems really nice and sent a couple of good pictures. When it came down to meeting, she wanted $500. I kindly told her that was too much, and we wished each other good luck. Let me know what you guys are offering her. I would do $300 easy, but not $500.
Originally Posted by BMoreDude01
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





