Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 363 of 516 FirstFirst ... 263 313 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 413 463 ... LastLast
Results 5,431 to 5,445 of 7735
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2305

    Synn GC Vicky

    Hey everyone,

    I'm planning a trip to Synn in COI in a few weeks. Last time I was there I got several amazing lap dances from a dancer named Vicky. Does anyone know if she offers extras in the VIP?

  2. #2304
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    Yawn Ill rather be at De ja Vu Tijuana.
    Well. Yea duh. COI is conveniently 2-3 hours closer.

  3. #2303
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    Yawn Ill rather be at De ja Vu Tijuana.
    Tijuana definitely but if not deja vu tj LOL.

  4. #2302
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    Yawn Ill rather be at De ja Vu Tijuana.
    Yeah who wouldn't. But if you can't make it across the border the COI is a good replacement.

  5. #2301
    Quote Originally Posted by DunKirk666  [View Original Post]
    Au contraire! The COI stripclub scene is hopping. SRCOI is certainly not a bottom tier club there like DVCOI or Bliss, but it does OK despite the lack of stage action and higher dance prices. The 2 clubs that make the area notorious for fun and fucking are Synn and Paradise. They both get busy and have the most girls working at any given time.
    Yawn Ill rather be at De ja Vu Tijuana.

  6. #2300
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like COI is dead also.
    Au contraire! The COI stripclub scene is hopping. SRCOI is certainly not a bottom tier club there like DVCOI or Bliss, but it does OK despite the lack of stage action and higher dance prices. The 2 clubs that make the area notorious for fun and fucking are Synn and Paradise. They both get busy and have the most girls working at any given time.

  7. #2299

    Smh

    Quote Originally Posted by Qeast  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been to a COI club in over a decade. I had some time / I was in the area, so I decided to check out SR.

    At the entrance, I passed the "wand test" and paid a $20 cover. I went to the bar, grabbed a vacant seat and ordered a "beer" ($6, +$1 tip).

    There wasn't a entertainer on stage for "two songs". Somewhere during the third song, the DJ started hawking dance specials. (No dancer, yet.) The duration of song four and five was spent doing "roll call", then the parade on stage. Bottom line: there was a "twelve consecutive song" period in which there was no one dancing on stage. Even if they clipped the song length, that's about 30 minutes!

    Eventually, the standard SR stage show began. The ladies looked better than what I've seen in other clubs recently. But no one grabbed my attention (or anything else *joke*). If you weren't interested in doing VIPs, the girls had no use for you; they'd rather vape or chat among themselves in the dark corners of the room.

    I was just looking for eye-candy. I wasn't interested in mileage or extras, but I left after about and hour. The dead time at the beginning of my visit set a bad tone, and the strobe lights and a playlist consisting only of (bad) rap music started to irritate me.
    Sounds like COI is dead also.

  8. #2298
    Senior Member


    Posts: 417

    TR ; 07/20 ; sr-coi

    I haven't been to a COI club in over a decade. I had some time / I was in the area, so I decided to check out SR.

    At the entrance, I passed the "wand test" and paid a $20 cover. I went to the bar, grabbed a vacant seat and ordered a "beer" ($6, +$1 tip).

    There wasn't a entertainer on stage for "two songs". Somewhere during the third song, the DJ started hawking dance specials. (No dancer, yet.) The duration of song four and five was spent doing "roll call", then the parade on stage. Bottom line: there was a "twelve consecutive song" period in which there was no one dancing on stage. Even if they clipped the song length, that's about 30 minutes!

    Eventually, the standard SR stage show began. The ladies looked better than what I've seen in other clubs recently. But no one grabbed my attention (or anything else *joke*). If you weren't interested in doing VIPs, the girls had no use for you; they'd rather vape or chat among themselves in the dark corners of the room.

    I was just looking for eye-candy. I wasn't interested in mileage or extras, but I left after about and hour. The dead time at the beginning of my visit set a bad tone, and the strobe lights and a playlist consisting only of (bad) rap music started to irritate me.

  9. #2297

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by AcuraDreamer  [View Original Post]
    I don't know Cinnamon personally but I've read dancer reviews of her from bonedin. She's down to fuck and asks for $300 but she can be negoiated down to $150. She is a pretty good fuck based on the reviews I've read. If she's your type go for it.
    Hey Acura,

    Thanks for the heads up, next time I venture out to COI will giver her a try.

    Mondo.

  10. #2296
    Quote Originally Posted by Mondo72  [View Original Post]
    Hey,

    Had to go to COI Friday and gave Synn a try. Got there around noon so didn't have to pay cover. Sat and waitress came over for the obligatory drink.

    A gal came by with a bunch of "ink" and tried to get me to the back. Didn't bite. Saw one dancer on stage who later came and sat with me, name was Cinnamon, light skinned black and hot. After talking for a while took her back for a 3 X 40 and was encouraged to touch everywhere. Had a good time and should of had a happy ending there, instead opted for Garvey and headed over to Meng's, things went downhill quickly with no HE.

    Anyone know Cinnamon? Care to PM your experience with her, good or bad?

    Mondo.
    I don't know Cinnamon personally but I've read dancer reviews of her from bonedin. She's down to fuck and asks for $300 but she can be negoiated down to $150. She is a pretty good fuck based on the reviews I've read. If she's your type go for it.

  11. #2295
    Quote Originally Posted by ChickChasin  [View Original Post]
    If you don't mind me asking, have you ever used HX?? HX is also one stop shopping. You get to see pictures and read reviews. But yeah, pictures aren't as good as seeing someone in the flesh. There are lots of very beautiful women on HX from all age groups and ethnicities and I've seen many of them that frequent SGV. Girls of HX also have many menu options. But the 2 negatives that you mention are HUGE considerations, with cost being the most important right? If you're okay with paying more on strippers, you can get much better service on HX for longer periods in a comfortable room + shower. Other than for the experience of walking into a club and doing the deed, I can't see how that is any better than HX. I have to admit that I've never done the strip club thing, but its simply due to the costs that I've read about and knowing what I can get on HX. Like many people, I started out with AMPs and once I got past the AMP experience, and because you never really knew who you would get, I quickly grew tired of that scene too, which is how I ended up on HX. In the end, I agree with you, to each their own.
    Yes I've used HX and PD and other escort sites. They were ok, but I hated that many needed advance notice and screening. I get the screening requirement, but there spontaneity is zero with setting up with a hooker. That's what I like about stripclubs. I can wander in whenever I want to, see what I want, take her in the back, and deal the deal.

  12. #2294

    Synn

    Hey,

    Had to go to COI Friday and gave Synn a try. Got there around noon so didn't have to pay cover. Sat and waitress came over for the obligatory drink.

    A gal came by with a bunch of "ink" and tried to get me to the back. Didn't bite. Saw one dancer on stage who later came and sat with me, name was Cinnamon, light skinned black and hot. After talking for a while took her back for a 3 X 40 and was encouraged to touch everywhere. Had a good time and should of had a happy ending there, instead opted for Garvey and headed over to Meng's, things went downhill quickly with no HE.

    Anyone know Cinnamon? Care to PM your experience with her, good or bad?

    Mondo.

  13. #2293
    Quote Originally Posted by DunKirk666  [View Original Post]
    Plenty of reasons to like the clubs. One stop shopping. You know exactly what you're getting. Girls are hotter and younger. Multiple service options in the back. Only 2 negatives are that it can be a little more expensive and your in a tight cramped space most of the time. Been hitting clubs again as I'm getting burned out on AMP's right now. To each their own.
    If you don't mind me asking, have you ever used HX?? HX is also one stop shopping. You get to see pictures and read reviews. But yeah, pictures aren't as good as seeing someone in the flesh. There are lots of very beautiful women on HX from all age groups and ethnicities and I've seen many of them that frequent SGV. Girls of HX also have many menu options. But the 2 negatives that you mention are HUGE considerations, with cost being the most important right? If you're okay with paying more on strippers, you can get much better service on HX for longer periods in a comfortable room + shower. Other than for the experience of walking into a club and doing the deed, I can't see how that is any better than HX. I have to admit that I've never done the strip club thing, but its simply due to the costs that I've read about and knowing what I can get on HX. Like many people, I started out with AMPs and once I got past the AMP experience, and because you never really knew who you would get, I quickly grew tired of that scene too, which is how I ended up on HX. In the end, I agree with you, to each their own.

  14. #2292
    Quote Originally Posted by ChickChasin  [View Original Post]
    Can't imagine why people are spending $$$ on strippers when you have HX. I guess it helps to be able to see them in person to evaluate and decide, but their rates seem to be ridiculous. As others have mentioned, there are some stars on HX and I've had the opportunity to meet with one. I can't say it was any different than any of my other experiences. If anything, I might even say she was worse than some non-stars. Just my $0. 02.
    Plenty of reasons to like the clubs. One stop shopping. You know exactly what you're getting. Girls are hotter and younger. Multiple service options in the back. Only 2 negatives are that it can be a little more expensive and your in a tight cramped space most of the time. Been hitting clubs again as I'm getting burned out on AMP's right now. To each their own.

  15. #2291
    Can't imagine why people are spending $$$ on strippers when you have HX. I guess it helps to be able to see them in person to evaluate and decide, but their rates seem to be ridiculous. As others have mentioned, there are some stars on HX and I've had the opportunity to meet with one. I can't say it was any different than any of my other experiences. If anything, I might even say she was worse than some non-stars. Just my $0. 02.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape