Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,651 to 25,665 of 30805
-
07-11-19 16:03 #5155Banned Member

Posts: 354Sara
Real, reasonable donations. Not sure if extensive list of service is correct. Wonder sometimes if all the boxes just get checked when listing ads sometimes. Was BBBJ and cfs a couple years ago. Been a while so not sure if things have changed. Nicole is her friend. Both were legit and friendly but would definitely pick Sara between the two. They were active but not posting for a while, small town trying to be low key.
Originally Posted by Hiamey
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-19 15:55 #5154Banned Member

Posts: 354A long time ago told me she took Xanax also. I made not an expert but I think that can be deadly in combination with alcohol. I never heard definitively that was what happened, but I assumed it. Such a shame.
Originally Posted by ArmyNiceGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-19 15:54 #5153Senior Member

Posts: 190Wow Anyone
https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....25762/New/girl
Saw this ad today. Looks like fun!
Anyone have a report yet?
-
07-11-19 15:22 #5152Regular Member

Posts: 3Fake Asian ads
Ending 8056 on Wake forest rd, she is not pretty as the picture but she is young and somewhat pretty too, cover BJ then CG, speak good English fresh one just got here.
-
07-11-19 14:14 #5151Senior Member

Posts: 89Kendal are. I. P.
Back shortly after she passed, another brother here messaged me her social media info. In looking at some posts made by a family member, I saw something in regards to remembering loved ones who "lost their battle with depression". Also, at least when I knew her, her demon was the bottle, not the needle. She was a sweet girl and is missed.
Originally Posted by SecretCrush
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-19 14:11 #5150Senior Member

Posts: 103Could be the angles of the pics, but she is missing the tattoo on her right arm.
Originally Posted by Hiamey
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-19 11:38 #5149Senior Member

Posts: 619Skylar
Can you provide her contact number? Or a link with her contact info? Thanks.
Originally Posted by MadDog88
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-19 07:54 #5148Senior Member

Posts: 149She is real, used to have her pimp take her and nicole from henderson down to raleigh. She's pretty and sweet, but the service wasn't the best. I would see her again if she was down here just to give it another try.
Originally Posted by Hiamey
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-19 07:50 #5147Senior Member

Posts: 149It was never really clear, she died two years ago on New Years Eve. There was never anything specific about the cause of death, but it was sudden (and on New Years Eve), which makes me think it may have been an OD, accidental or otherwise.
Originally Posted by WhatYaThinkXXX
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-19 06:15 #5146Senior Member

Posts: 35Never dreamt of her due to her Magna Carta list of rules, I just always assumed she moved to Charlotte. Is this not the same girl?
Originally Posted by SecretCrush
[View Original Post]
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/3369045.htm?cat=1
-
07-11-19 02:09 #5145Senior Member

Posts: 546Any info on SARA in Henderson.
Her services seems extensive. And she claims to be a returning SP. Any info will be helpful.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...l/932063116757
-
07-10-19 23:51 #5144Senior Member

Posts: 299What happen to her?
Originally Posted by SecretCrush
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-19 22:20 #5143Regular Member

Posts: 3Wow! What happened?
Originally Posted by SecretCrush
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-19 21:23 #5142Senior Member

Posts: 149If you are talking about this Kendall, she is sadly deceased:
https://escortindex.com/ad/raleigh/9...-1076/1/368520
Originally Posted by JimmyN6873
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-19 20:51 #5141Senior Member

Posts: 29Greek
I have done Greek with skylar.
Originally Posted by JRyder27
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






