Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5057
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmyNiceGuy  [View Original Post]
    Back shortly after she passed, another brother here messaged me her social media info. In looking at some posts made by a family member, I saw something in regards to remembering loved ones who "lost their battle with depression". Also, at least when I knew her, her demon was the bottle, not the needle. She was a sweet girl and is missed.
    A long time ago told me she took Xanax also. I made not an expert but I think that can be deadly in combination with alcohol. I never heard definitively that was what happened, but I assumed it. Such a shame.

  2. #5056

    Wow Anyone

    https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....25762/New/girl

    Saw this ad today. Looks like fun!

    Anyone have a report yet?

  3. #5055

    Fake Asian ads

    Ending 8056 on Wake forest rd, she is not pretty as the picture but she is young and somewhat pretty too, cover BJ then CG, speak good English fresh one just got here.

  4. #5054

    Kendal are. I. P.

    Quote Originally Posted by SecretCrush  [View Original Post]
    It was never really clear, she died two years ago on New Years Eve. There was never anything specific about the cause of death, but it was sudden (and on New Years Eve), which makes me think it may have been an OD, accidental or otherwise.
    Back shortly after she passed, another brother here messaged me her social media info. In looking at some posts made by a family member, I saw something in regards to remembering loved ones who "lost their battle with depression". Also, at least when I knew her, her demon was the bottle, not the needle. She was a sweet girl and is missed.

  5. #5053
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiamey  [View Original Post]
    Her services seems extensive. And she claims to be a returning SP. Any info will be helpful.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...l/932063116757
    Could be the angles of the pics, but she is missing the tattoo on her right arm.

  6. #5052
    Senior Member


    Posts: 619

    Skylar

    Quote Originally Posted by MadDog88  [View Original Post]
    I have done Greek with skylar.
    Can you provide her contact number? Or a link with her contact info? Thanks.

  7. #5051
    She is real, used to have her pimp take her and nicole from henderson down to raleigh. She's pretty and sweet, but the service wasn't the best. I would see her again if she was down here just to give it another try.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hiamey  [View Original Post]
    Her services seems extensive. And she claims to be a returning SP. Any info will be helpful.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...l/932063116757

  8. #5050
    It was never really clear, she died two years ago on New Years Eve. There was never anything specific about the cause of death, but it was sudden (and on New Years Eve), which makes me think it may have been an OD, accidental or otherwise.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatYaThinkXXX  [View Original Post]
    What happen to her?

  9. #5049
    Quote Originally Posted by SecretCrush  [View Original Post]
    If you are talking about this Kendall, she
    is sadly deceased:

    https://escortindex.com/ad/raleigh/9...-1076/1/368520
    Never dreamt of her due to her Magna Carta list of rules, I just always assumed she moved to Charlotte. Is this not the same girl?

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/3369045.htm?cat=1

  10. #5048

    Any info on SARA in Henderson.

    Her services seems extensive. And she claims to be a returning SP. Any info will be helpful.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...l/932063116757
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 018D808D-212D-4638-8C19-E370CD08FD97.jpg‎  

  11. #5047
    Quote Originally Posted by SecretCrush  [View Original Post]
    If you are talking about this Kendall, she is sadly deceased:

    https://escortindex.com/ad/raleigh/9...-1076/1/368520
    What happen to her?

  12. #5046
    Quote Originally Posted by SecretCrush  [View Original Post]
    If you are talking about this Kendall, she is sadly deceased:

    https://escortindex.com/ad/raleigh/9...-1076/1/368520
    Wow! What happened?

  13. #5045
    If you are talking about this Kendall, she is sadly deceased:

    https://escortindex.com/ad/raleigh/9...-1076/1/368520

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyN6873  [View Original Post]
    I've been out of the game for awhile now but curious to see if Kendall the skinny spinner is still around?.

  14. #5044

    Greek

    I have done Greek with skylar.

    Quote Originally Posted by JRyder27  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a lead on a good reliable Greek provider that just doesn't ask a ridiculous amount? Would be greatly appreciated if you PM me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image000000(7).jpg‎  

  15. #5043

    Any solid Greek providers?

    Anyone have a lead on a good reliable Greek provider that just doesn't ask a ridiculous amount? Would be greatly appreciated if you PM me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape