Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This blog is moderated by Christophe1
  1. #2571
    Quote Originally Posted by DHorn420  [View Original Post]
    It's hit or miss with kgirls that don't stay for long. January had a girl named Niki a few weeks back, young tight 20 something year old. Nicest ass I've seen on a kgirl, she said she hikes alot since I kept complementing her ass. DFK non stop, P2 P with potential for BB but I didn't push it. And she let me CIM. She was definitely worth repeating but since so many kgirls I haven't seen, I didn't go back but she was a hottie. Pretty much post SESTA / FOSTA is all about TOFTT with the new girls. Best of luck out there.
    So I picked the wrong one. Doh! Oh well. Maybe I'll give one of her girls another shot. I'll report back.

  2. #2570

    Kte

    TOFTT and let us know how it goes.

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveKGirls  [View Original Post]
    Wow! Has anyone seen this hoe? She looks like a thicc fat ass Korean hoe.

    Any reports would be great!

  3. #2569
    It's hit or miss with kgirls that don't stay for long. January had a girl named Niki a few weeks back, young tight 20 something year old. Nicest ass I've seen on a kgirl, she said she hikes alot since I kept complementing her ass. DFK non stop, P2 P with potential for BB but I didn't push it. And she let me CIM. She was definitely worth repeating but since so many kgirls I haven't seen, I didn't go back but she was a hottie. Pretty much post SESTA / FOSTA is all about TOFTT with the new girls. Best of luck out there.

    Quote Originally Posted by MunchMyXbox  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker, occasional monger, first time poster.

    Saw Debbie from January's stable a month ago in K-Tow. I think Debbie's since moved on? Anyway. Door opened and she didn't look like her photos. Shocker, right?. Heavier, older. Sigh. Here we go again. My initial reaction was to turn and walk. I'm sick of this crap. It keeps happening. But she grabbed my arm and pulled me in. She had such a big smile and a friendly attitude.

    Fuck it. Let's go.

    Shower, blue toast, the usual. Nothing worth reporting. To the bed. Pretty good BBBJ. Lots of ball sucking, which I like. Lots of eye contact. She's really into it and trying hard and I appreciate that, but. I'm a visual guy and her visuals just aren't that great. I'm honestly thinking, can I even cum? Let's find out. Get her on top. Fuck the shit out of her. And to her credit, she can take it. I've got her by the hips and I'm slamming her down on my rod, fast and deep. And she's yelling for more. But fuck! She's Not even remotely hot. Help me!

    I flip her over for doggy. They all look the same that way? Wrong. Her ass was flabby. But she's so nice, so friendly, wanting it so bad. So I drill her. Hard. And she's loving it. She's reaching back, grabbing for. My leg? Not sure what the hell she was reaching back for, but it was hot. I blow into the bag. 35 minutes have gone by.

    NOTE: Did not ask about BBFS. Just wasn't into it.

    Lay down. She towels me off. Lays beside me. Looks me in the eyes, our faces almost touching, wanting a second round, but I'm done. I appreciated the effort on her part, but I'm done with the picture / stats deception. Can't they kind of look like their photos? Even half-way? I don't remember it being this bad. But maybe they don't have to? Maybe because we mongers keep coming back?

    Anyway, saw January had a new girl named Wendy. Pics look great, but fool me once.

    Anyone have any tips? Any young'ish girls that are somewhat skinny? Help? Whoever I book for next week, I'll report back on. I don't get an opportunity to go mongering much anymore, but maybe now that's not such a bad thing. Sigh.
    2007-2017 K-Girl Scene.

    Have fun fellas.

  4. #2568

    Sixshop Troy

    Had the chance to see her yesterday, mediocre experience. Her tits are huge, man made and honestly only okay looking. She is pretty new I think and has an idea of what the "routine" should be, doesn't like deviations. Age range I'd say around 30.

    Face 6/10.

    Body 6/10.

    Performance 6/10 she felt pretty good would be 9/10 with BBFS.

    Upon entering she actually didn't kiss me (opened up later one with DFK, not bad) and did the standard shower and mouthwash routine. She paid attention to the rear end during the shower and I was blessed with some deep rimming later on the bed.

    Once we got to bed, it was a quick massage followed by cat bath, very good deep rimming, and a nice deep BBBJ and a variety of positions. She's not a petite spinner so she got tired after a little bit of cowgirl, finished missionary in the bag. Afterwards we showered and she sent me out the door.

    Would I repeat? Maybe, but I'm more up to trying other girls. I would recommend if you don't mind a bigger girl with big tits, and some good rimming if she thinks you're clean enough).

  5. #2567
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan1009  [View Original Post]
    Usually with J's girl, I laid them down and DATY for a good period of time and hop on to P2 P mish.

    If they get too horny and think you are clean and acceptable, they will let you BBFS. From J is very YMMY.

    Did you got to BBFS with Lrya?
    No, I did not. I would have mentioned and posted it under the BB thread if I did.

  6. #2566

    KTE Janet

    Wow! Has anyone seen this hoe? She looks like a thicc fat ass Korean hoe.

    Any reports would be great!

  7. #2565
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1333

    Chloe

    Quote Originally Posted by McNutties  [View Original Post]
    Saw her back in early April and she did mention then that she might only be around for another 6 months before "retiring". Didn't really think anything of it but maybe she is out of the biz. Let me know if you track her down though. Only saw her once but she was definitely one of the top ones I have seen.
    I saw Chloe in May 2019-Hot Girl, great body and sweet. She did tell me that she will retire soon.

  8. #2564

    Debbie From January's Stable

    Long time lurker, occasional monger, first time poster.

    Saw Debbie from January's stable a month ago in K-Tow. I think Debbie's since moved on? Anyway. Door opened and she didn't look like her photos. Shocker, right?. Heavier, older. Sigh. Here we go again. My initial reaction was to turn and walk. I'm sick of this crap. It keeps happening. But she grabbed my arm and pulled me in. She had such a big smile and a friendly attitude.

    Fuck it. Let's go.

    Shower, blue toast, the usual. Nothing worth reporting. To the bed. Pretty good BBBJ. Lots of ball sucking, which I like. Lots of eye contact. She's really into it and trying hard and I appreciate that, but. I'm a visual guy and her visuals just aren't that great. I'm honestly thinking, can I even cum? Let's find out. Get her on top. Fuck the shit out of her. And to her credit, she can take it. I've got her by the hips and I'm slamming her down on my rod, fast and deep. And she's yelling for more. But fuck! She's Not even remotely hot. Help me!

    I flip her over for doggy. They all look the same that way? Wrong. Her ass was flabby. But she's so nice, so friendly, wanting it so bad. So I drill her. Hard. And she's loving it. She's reaching back, grabbing for. My leg? Not sure what the hell she was reaching back for, but it was hot. I blow into the bag. 35 minutes have gone by.

    NOTE: Did not ask about BBFS. Just wasn't into it.

    Lay down. She towels me off. Lays beside me. Looks me in the eyes, our faces almost touching, wanting a second round, but I'm done. I appreciated the effort on her part, but I'm done with the picture / stats deception. Can't they kind of look like their photos? Even half-way? I don't remember it being this bad. But maybe they don't have to? Maybe because we mongers keep coming back?

    Anyway, saw January had a new girl named Wendy. Pics look great, but fool me once.

    Anyone have any tips? Any young'ish girls that are somewhat skinny? Help? Whoever I book for next week, I'll report back on. I don't get an opportunity to go mongering much anymore, but maybe now that's not such a bad thing. Sigh.
    2007-2017 K-Girl Scene.

    Have fun fellas.

  9. #2563

    Anyone been with Youmi?

    Jenny has a new girl named Youmi that looks appealing -- 36 D, cute face. Wanted to see if her pics were accurate, and what her service was like. Thanks!

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/youmi-es...angeles-535875

  10. #2562
    Quote Originally Posted by IronMan78  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know whatever happened to Chloe from CA-Kdolls? Saw her a few times before booker J mentioned about a month ago she was on vacation but now says she retired.
    Saw her back in early April and she did mention then that she might only be around for another 6 months before "retiring". Didn't really think anything of it but maybe she is out of the biz. Let me know if you track her down though. Only saw her once but she was definitely one of the top ones I have seen.

  11. #2561
    Quote Originally Posted by Scudd44  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried asking if any of the girls would be willing to let you take photos or video of them? I should just ask, but was kinda afraid to ask.
    99% no most of the time and could get you blacklisted.

  12. #2560

    Chloe

    Anyone know whatever happened to Chloe from CA-Kdolls? Saw her a few times before booker J mentioned about a month ago she was on vacation but now says she retired.

  13. #2559
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack926  [View Original Post]

    Eukgirls: Right on Spot-This booker works the hardest to get your trust.
    I've read a lot of mixed reports for this booker, any recommendations? As far as I know none are bare so they hopefully are younger / actually attractive.

  14. #2558
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1333
    Quote Originally Posted by Kent747  [View Original Post]
    Since FOSTA, these are my impressions for following agencies (Keep in mind I prefer co-ed FOB types over MILFs):

    SAG: Most are 6/7 girls with OK to good performances.

    CA-KDolls: About 1/3 decent to good, 1/3 mediocre to average, 1/3 MILFs or no skills. No superstar at the moment.

    Eukgirls: Most are 6/7 girls with OK to good performances.

    ktownescort.com: Mostly fake pics with mostly 6-7 girls with poor skills / attitudes.

    I don't even bother with M's girls since they must be desperate / ugly / old to even offer BBFS.
    SAG Girls: I agree-It is mostly 5-6 on look and performance. Even Sexy Shannon was a CRAP of a performance for me.

    CA-KDolls: The old crew, Rebecca Mindy7, Chloe and Cami are the the superstars; I never cared for Mio, Chanel or Iris (Now at OC Branch). I hear new crews are HIT and MISS on 50% basis.

    Eukgirls: Right on Spot-This booker works the hardest to get your trust.

    Ktown Escorts: Pass.

    M Girls: She had some great one in past 18 months: Allison (10 look, 8 service, CFS), DianA (10 look. 10 service, BBFS), Rina, Haven and Sweet Allie, Chanel and Cona but rests were not so stellar.

  15. #2557

    Taking photos or video

    Has anyone tried asking if any of the girls would be willing to let you take photos or video of them? I should just ask, but was kinda afraid to ask.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape