Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5059
    Senior Member


    Posts: 155

    Emily at RDU?

    Any recent reports on?

    https://raleigh.rubratings.com/130474

    I saw her a couple of times a year or so ago. Awesome service. Highly enthusiastic. Wide open menu.

    J.

  2. #5058

    Sara

    Quote Originally Posted by Hiamey  [View Original Post]
    Her services seems extensive. And she claims to be a returning SP. Any info will be helpful.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...l/932063116757
    Real, reasonable donations. Not sure if extensive list of service is correct. Wonder sometimes if all the boxes just get checked when listing ads sometimes. Was BBBJ and cfs a couple years ago. Been a while so not sure if things have changed. Nicole is her friend. Both were legit and friendly but would definitely pick Sara between the two. They were active but not posting for a while, small town trying to be low key.

  3. #5057
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmyNiceGuy  [View Original Post]
    Back shortly after she passed, another brother here messaged me her social media info. In looking at some posts made by a family member, I saw something in regards to remembering loved ones who "lost their battle with depression". Also, at least when I knew her, her demon was the bottle, not the needle. She was a sweet girl and is missed.
    A long time ago told me she took Xanax also. I made not an expert but I think that can be deadly in combination with alcohol. I never heard definitively that was what happened, but I assumed it. Such a shame.

  4. #5056

    Wow Anyone

    https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....25762/New/girl

    Saw this ad today. Looks like fun!

    Anyone have a report yet?

  5. #5055

    Fake Asian ads

    Ending 8056 on Wake forest rd, she is not pretty as the picture but she is young and somewhat pretty too, cover BJ then CG, speak good English fresh one just got here.

  6. #5054

    Kendal are. I. P.

    Quote Originally Posted by SecretCrush  [View Original Post]
    It was never really clear, she died two years ago on New Years Eve. There was never anything specific about the cause of death, but it was sudden (and on New Years Eve), which makes me think it may have been an OD, accidental or otherwise.
    Back shortly after she passed, another brother here messaged me her social media info. In looking at some posts made by a family member, I saw something in regards to remembering loved ones who "lost their battle with depression". Also, at least when I knew her, her demon was the bottle, not the needle. She was a sweet girl and is missed.

  7. #5053
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiamey  [View Original Post]
    Her services seems extensive. And she claims to be a returning SP. Any info will be helpful.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...l/932063116757
    Could be the angles of the pics, but she is missing the tattoo on her right arm.

  8. #5052
    Senior Member


    Posts: 619

    Skylar

    Quote Originally Posted by MadDog88  [View Original Post]
    I have done Greek with skylar.
    Can you provide her contact number? Or a link with her contact info? Thanks.

  9. #5051
    She is real, used to have her pimp take her and nicole from henderson down to raleigh. She's pretty and sweet, but the service wasn't the best. I would see her again if she was down here just to give it another try.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hiamey  [View Original Post]
    Her services seems extensive. And she claims to be a returning SP. Any info will be helpful.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...l/932063116757

  10. #5050
    It was never really clear, she died two years ago on New Years Eve. There was never anything specific about the cause of death, but it was sudden (and on New Years Eve), which makes me think it may have been an OD, accidental or otherwise.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatYaThinkXXX  [View Original Post]
    What happen to her?

  11. #5049
    Quote Originally Posted by SecretCrush  [View Original Post]
    If you are talking about this Kendall, she
    is sadly deceased:

    https://escortindex.com/ad/raleigh/9...-1076/1/368520
    Never dreamt of her due to her Magna Carta list of rules, I just always assumed she moved to Charlotte. Is this not the same girl?

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/3369045.htm?cat=1

  12. #5048

    Any info on SARA in Henderson.

    Her services seems extensive. And she claims to be a returning SP. Any info will be helpful.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...l/932063116757
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 018D808D-212D-4638-8C19-E370CD08FD97.jpg‎  

  13. #5047
    Quote Originally Posted by SecretCrush  [View Original Post]
    If you are talking about this Kendall, she is sadly deceased:

    https://escortindex.com/ad/raleigh/9...-1076/1/368520
    What happen to her?

  14. #5046
    Quote Originally Posted by SecretCrush  [View Original Post]
    If you are talking about this Kendall, she is sadly deceased:

    https://escortindex.com/ad/raleigh/9...-1076/1/368520
    Wow! What happened?

  15. #5045
    If you are talking about this Kendall, she is sadly deceased:

    https://escortindex.com/ad/raleigh/9...-1076/1/368520

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyN6873  [View Original Post]
    I've been out of the game for awhile now but curious to see if Kendall the skinny spinner is still around?.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape