Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,796 to 6,810 of 8276
-
07-22-19 15:50 #1481Senior Member

Posts: 470Asians
Any of you guys have experience getting extras with any Asian dancers at pandora etc?
-
07-22-19 03:30 #1480Senior Member

Posts: 379Pandoras
Was there last Friday night and the place was full of young hotties, must've hired recently. Happy to say that the service is back to what it was, free roaming of the hands is the standard. I don't go there for FS so that's plenty for me. Got very nice dances with a cute girl Jasmine, amazing rack, got some mutual play and left happy after a few songs.
-
07-21-19 12:01 #1479Regular Member

Posts: 19The gals can charge whatever they want, they are independent contractors. Most of the WA clubs are 160 15 min, 280 for 30 and 400 for an hour. The house keeps 1/3 of the money usually.
Originally Posted by Cartro06
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-19 06:07 #1478Senior Member

Posts: 97I didn't know Anya as a FS girl there. Did you ask her or did she offer it up to you?
Originally Posted by Barnie
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-19 23:10 #1477I am a troll, please just ignore me. I don't post useful content and probably never will. You should add me to your ignore list.

Posts: 227Common issue
Yes, I've heard that some dancers won't give it up to guys with small dicks.
Originally Posted by ButtHockey
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-19 16:53 #1476Senior Member

Posts: 153Laylonni
I fucked Laylonni the other night at Kittens.
-
07-20-19 12:39 #1475Senior Member

Posts: 988Anya at Pandoras
I met Anya at Pandoras. Nice spinner. A cups.
HJ with Lube, the covered me up () and rode me.
150 .
-
07-11-19 22:47 #1474Senior Member

Posts: 257Gina at Pandora aka Nadia at Ricks
Is this girl from Romania still around? Did she quit? May have worked some at Kittens too last fall.
-
07-10-19 08:33 #1473Senior Member

Posts: 444To each their own
Had her ages ago. Time has not been kind to her. Many better options but its your money. Get it with who you like.
Originally Posted by Marc2020
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-19 20:19 #1472Senior Member

Posts: 26Still a super tight pussy
I disagree. Had BBFS with Carrington a couple of weeks ago, not in the club, and she was awesome. She is a grandma, but still sexy af, with an amazingly tight pussy.
Originally Posted by Millerlite1
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-19 19:48 #1471Senior Member

Posts: 57I was quoted the same at Kittens just this week $250 all in for cfs in VIP. I passed, but now I'm curious about what's fair.
Originally Posted by Millerlite1
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-19 18:01 #1470Senior Member

Posts: 138I was told by several ladies in Kittens and Little Darlings that that was the price for VIP. I've always turned it down. I refuse to go that high for a single plate of food; knowing that I'll be hungry all month long. I might try again soon and see if I'm told the same thing. I hate driving to Seattle and leaving disappointed, which seems to be the norm.
Originally Posted by Millerlite1
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-19 17:13 #1469Senior Member

Posts: 153No. She is robbing you.
Originally Posted by Cartro06
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-19 15:07 #1468Senior Member

Posts: 138The Price of Fun in Seattle
Visited Kittens yesterday and was quoted a VIP rate of 250 for 15,500 for hh, 1000 for hr.
Is that the going rate for VIP in Washington? Where I come from, 250 will get you an hr in VIP or HH with 2 ladies.
-
07-07-19 17:34 #1467Senior Member

Posts: 153Carrington is just gross. Strung out, smelly pussy, worn out. Completely high and a total rob. She is close to 60 years old and a grandma.
Originally Posted by SkyJock
[View Original Post]
If you are into older women, stick with Anna at LC Vu, Monse at Pandoras, or Ducati at Kittens.
I have been having fun at Kittens. Chanel, Unique, AK, Sugar, Carlie, Jade, Michelle, Ducati, Magic, Leilonni, Pretty, Nova, and Bailey have all performed CFS in the club. Some more.











Reply With Quote






