Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 454 of 552 FirstFirst ... 354 404 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 504 ... LastLast
Results 6,796 to 6,810 of 8271
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1476

    Laylonni

    I fucked Laylonni the other night at Kittens.

  2. #1475

    Anya at Pandoras

    I met Anya at Pandoras. Nice spinner. A cups.

    HJ with Lube, the covered me up () and rode me.

    150 .

  3. #1474

    Gina at Pandora aka Nadia at Ricks

    Is this girl from Romania still around? Did she quit? May have worked some at Kittens too last fall.

  4. #1473

    To each their own

    Quote Originally Posted by Marc2020  [View Original Post]
    I disagree. Had BBFS with Carrington a couple of weeks ago, not in the club, and she was awesome. She is a grandma, but still sexy af, with an amazingly tight pussy.
    Had her ages ago. Time has not been kind to her. Many better options but its your money. Get it with who you like.

  5. #1472

    Still a super tight pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by Millerlite1  [View Original Post]
    Carrington is just gross. Strung out, smelly pussy, worn out. Completely high and a total rob. She is close to 60 years old and a grandma.

    If you are into older women, stick with Anna at LC Vu, Monse at Pandoras, or Ducati at Kittens.

    I have been having fun at Kittens. Chanel, Unique, AK, Sugar, Carlie, Jade, Michelle, Ducati, Magic, Leilonni, Pretty, Nova, and Bailey have all performed CFS in the club. Some more.
    I disagree. Had BBFS with Carrington a couple of weeks ago, not in the club, and she was awesome. She is a grandma, but still sexy af, with an amazingly tight pussy.

  6. #1471
    Quote Originally Posted by Millerlite1  [View Original Post]
    No. She is robbing you.
    I was quoted the same at Kittens just this week $250 all in for cfs in VIP. I passed, but now I'm curious about what's fair.

  7. #1470
    I was told by several ladies in Kittens and Little Darlings that that was the price for VIP. I've always turned it down. I refuse to go that high for a single plate of food; knowing that I'll be hungry all month long. I might try again soon and see if I'm told the same thing. I hate driving to Seattle and leaving disappointed, which seems to be the norm.

    Quote Originally Posted by Millerlite1  [View Original Post]
    No. She is robbing you.

  8. #1469
    Quote Originally Posted by Cartro06  [View Original Post]
    Visited Kittens yesterday and was quoted a VIP rate of 250 for 15,500 for hh, 1000 for hr.

    Is that the going rate for VIP in Washington? Where I come from, 250 will get you an hr in VIP or HH with 2 ladies.
    No. She is robbing you.

  9. #1468

    The Price of Fun in Seattle

    Visited Kittens yesterday and was quoted a VIP rate of 250 for 15,500 for hh, 1000 for hr.

    Is that the going rate for VIP in Washington? Where I come from, 250 will get you an hr in VIP or HH with 2 ladies.

  10. #1467
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyJock  [View Original Post]
    Carrington has been working at Kittens for at least the last 2 years. But sometimes she gets an itch, and goes back to Pandora's occasionally. Ricks? Where have you been? Prison? Married, divorced? Both? Just find it amusing that you used Ricks as your point of reference. That was like. 8-9 yrs ago?
    Carrington is just gross. Strung out, smelly pussy, worn out. Completely high and a total rob. She is close to 60 years old and a grandma.

    If you are into older women, stick with Anna at LC Vu, Monse at Pandoras, or Ducati at Kittens.

    I have been having fun at Kittens. Chanel, Unique, AK, Sugar, Carlie, Jade, Michelle, Ducati, Magic, Leilonni, Pretty, Nova, and Bailey have all performed CFS in the club. Some more.

  11. #1466
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonderin  [View Original Post]
    Yep the privacy is by far the worst part of Pandoras. They have my favorite dancers, and the atmosphere is pretty chill, but having everyone peep into the dance area isn't fun.

    If they'd just do something about making it more private it'd be considerably more enjoyable.
    I got denied by two dancers there because of my size before I found a nice MILF that was willing to try it out.

  12. #1465
    Quote Originally Posted by Xapess  [View Original Post]
    So I finally went to Pandora and was disappointed to see the whole setup. Girls looked nice, dance was average, the floor was really poor grade. Private dance area was pretty much crumbled, no privacy and constant distractions when folks walk around.
    Yep the privacy is by far the worst part of Pandoras. They have my favorite dancers, and the atmosphere is pretty chill, but having everyone peep into the dance area isn't fun.

    If they'd just do something about making it more private it'd be considerably more enjoyable.

  13. #1464
    Quote Originally Posted by Xapess  [View Original Post]
    So I finally went to Pandora and was disappointed to see the whole setup. Girls looked nice, dance was average, the floor was really poor grade. Private dance area was pretty much crumbled, no privacy and constant distractions when folks walk around.

    Would not recommend to anyone.
    I went to Pandoras awhile ago and it was everything that I hated in a Strip Club. First they asked for I'd (I'm 51). And one of 4 people there. They then they tried to sell me some sort of package at the door before they let me in. The girls danced on stage for one song (I tip every dancer that goes on stage). I tried to get my drink (the traditional Washington soda) and the waitress was too involved in her cell phone to pay any attention to the whopping four customers that were there. I then asked for a cash machine because I found someone I was interested in and they don't have one. But they can run my card and give me fake money to spend on the dancers. I don't want fake money that forces me to spend every dollar in the place. I decided to go to the bathroom and leave and as I walk in the bathroom, I was able to see people getting lap dances. Zero privacy. 30 minutes, I was done.

  14. #1463
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019

    Kittens

    Went into Kittens.

    It was a busy night. I got some warm up dances from Carlie?

    Then I went to the back with Draya.

    She is on tna. Camilalove or somthing like that.

    200 in the VIP wasnt bad for a Hh.

  15. #1462

    Bad day at Pandora

    So I finally went to Pandora and was disappointed to see the whole setup. Girls looked nice, dance was average, the floor was really poor grade. Private dance area was pretty much crumbled, no privacy and constant distractions when folks walk around.

    Would not recommend to anyone.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape