Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Bareback Beauties

+ Add Report
Page 448 of 1220 FirstFirst ... 348 398 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 498 548 948 ... LastLast
Results 6,706 to 6,720 of 18293
This blog is moderated by Takes A Looks
  1. #11588
    Quote Originally Posted by KoolKeith323  [View Original Post]
    Big? Humongous! How many tons does she weigh now? Is she still bare backing sharing all that ham and bacon with the masses on hx? I remember her a while back complaining about a dude cumming in her, when he didn't pull out in time.
    She's currently in some personal e-fight with some guy and just exposed his personal instagram and his snapchat. His snapchat also had his real name that popped up on FB. Don't let any of these shady bitches anywhere near your personal info.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/MollyLion

  2. #11587
    Quote Originally Posted by GimmeMoreHead  [View Original Post]
    She has incall in LA for 1 day only and Is looking for more guys to see her. Cool girl, blonde, huge tits and phat ass. Loves anal and never says no. No restrictions at all. Number is 2676xxx405. Any questions hit her up. Rates are negotiable but says 200 gets at least one hour but can go 2 hrs 200.
    I want to hire an Escort in Alameda. Will you provide in that state.

  3. #11586

    Use comon sense

    When trying to get BBFS with hx girls. Don't "ask" in the pm!

    Ask in person once you get to appt and ask not in the pm.

    Saw a few other hx girls this past weekend and they said they're getting asked about BBFS in pm on hx. Saying read it on such and such site saying you offer it. They will reply "No" cause they don't want to get put on blast by the idiots who like to become "social butterfly's" and out them about offering raw action on hx.

  4. #11585
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRed453  [View Original Post]
    I heard she was back again as littleladyluxury, but hard to tell from the pics.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/LittleLadyLuxury
    Yah, just saw the handle and herit's her. Recognize the pics and the one with a heart on her ass.

    Seems this new one will get voted off as well.

  5. #11584
    I heard she was back again as littleladyluxury, but hard to tell from the pics.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/LittleLadyLuxury

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    LOL, just looked and she gone.

    She is so pissed. LOL.

    Told her if you're going to comeback play the " I effed up" and say Sorry. Didn't want to listen and the end result saynara!

  6. #11583

    Eva yi

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Saw her again but she raised her rates.

    90 minutes for 8 Bill's and an extra 7 bills for all the msog with.

    Creampies I can muster.

    I swear she was on some meds cause her speeches we're slightly slurred.

    Don't PM me.

    Use Twitter or if to contact her.
    Saw her when she worked through a Booker. She was new to the game never used lube, she is so tight that the condom broke half the time, always pulled out and she swallowed every load.

  7. #11582

    Eva yi

    Saw her again but she raised her rates.

    90 minutes for 8 Bill's and an extra 7 bills for all the msog with.

    Creampies I can muster.

    I swear she was on some meds cause her speeches we're slightly slurred.

    Don't PM me.

    Use Twitter or if to contact her.

  8. #11581
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob84  [View Original Post]
    Yup, booted.
    LOL, just looked and she gone.

    She is so pissed. LOL.

    Told her if you're going to comeback play the " I effed up" and say Sorry. Didn't want to listen and the end result saynara!

  9. #11580
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    See her asap, cause her hx handle is about to get booted. LOL.

    And, she will be booted from hx again.
    Yup, booted.

  10. #11579

    Can I get an estimate?

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Money talks!
    Sooo. How what's the damage now? I've been wanting to ask but want to make sure I have it ready when I do.

  11. #11578
    Quote Originally Posted by KoolKeith323  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, she's back as InsatiableSage. Watch yourselves!

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/InsatiableSage
    See her asap, cause her hx handle is about to get booted. LOL.

    And, she will be booted from hx again.

  12. #11577
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam405  [View Original Post]
    Does donnabentley69 not do BBFS anymore?
    Money talks!

  13. #11576

    Donnabentley69

    Does donnabentley69 not do BBFS anymore?

  14. #11575

    Bree Canadian 3 hole creampie girl

    She has incall in LA for 1 day only and Is looking for more guys to see her. Cool girl, blonde, huge tits and phat ass. Loves anal and never says no. No restrictions at all. Number is 2676907405. Any questions hit her up. Rates are negotiable but says 200 gets at least one hour but can go 2 hrs 200.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image-2019-07-08-11-41-42.jpg‎   image-2019-07-08-11-41-39.jpg‎   image-2019-07-08-11-41-46.jpg‎  

  15. #11574
    Quote Originally Posted by PSEFuckSlutLuv  [View Original Post]
    Recently saw her. Face isn't as busted looking as past reports have indicated. Was probably a looker way back in the day but a hard life has aged her at least another ten. I'd say she's mid 40's. Very skinny, fake hard DDs. Drinks before noon. Likely lives from hotel to hotel. Has a small dog (very quiet, ignores you). BBFS easy, no upsell. Very tight, but loosens up (she doesn't have lube, so bring your own). Didn't try Greek, but everything is supposedly on her menu. 100 hh 200 hour. Left early as she wasn't in the right mind to give head and I was ready to bounce as the whole scene was not conducive to staying any longer (to put it politely).

    In comparison, allycat75 is also no looker, but servicewise, I'd repeat with her long before Mila.
    Sounds like a bad visit with her. Thanks for the info on her. Maybe I'll try allycat then.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape