Thread: Bareback Beauties
+
Add Report
Results 6,706 to 6,720 of 18290
-
07-15-19 18:10 #11585Senior Member

Posts: 7263Yah, just saw the handle and herit's her. Recognize the pics and the one with a heart on her ass.
Originally Posted by BigRed453
[View Original Post]
Seems this new one will get voted off as well.
-
07-15-19 13:48 #11584Senior Member

Posts: 52I heard she was back again as littleladyluxury, but hard to tell from the pics.
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/LittleLadyLuxury
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-19 13:04 #11583Regular Member

Posts: 19Eva yi
Saw her when she worked through a Booker. She was new to the game never used lube, she is so tight that the condom broke half the time, always pulled out and she swallowed every load.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-19 23:46 #11582Senior Member

Posts: 7263Eva yi
Saw her again but she raised her rates.
90 minutes for 8 Bill's and an extra 7 bills for all the msog with.
Creampies I can muster.
I swear she was on some meds cause her speeches we're slightly slurred.
Don't PM me.
Use Twitter or if to contact her.
-
07-10-19 02:46 #11581Senior Member

Posts: 7263LOL, just looked and she gone.
Originally Posted by BillyBob84
[View Original Post]
She is so pissed. LOL.
Told her if you're going to comeback play the " I effed up" and say Sorry. Didn't want to listen and the end result saynara!
-
07-10-19 00:46 #11580Senior Member

Posts: 437Yup, booted.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-19 00:34 #11579Regular Member

Posts: 23Can I get an estimate?
Sooo. How what's the damage now? I've been wanting to ask but want to make sure I have it ready when I do.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-19 22:37 #11578Senior Member

Posts: 7263See her asap, cause her hx handle is about to get booted. LOL.
Originally Posted by KoolKeith323
[View Original Post]
And, she will be booted from hx again.
-
07-09-19 22:35 #11577Senior Member

Posts: 7263Money talks!
Originally Posted by Adam405
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-19 18:50 #11576Senior Member

Posts: 71Donnabentley69
Does donnabentley69 not do BBFS anymore?
-
07-08-19 14:44 #11575Senior Member

Posts: 983Bree Canadian 3 hole creampie girl
She has incall in LA for 1 day only and Is looking for more guys to see her. Cool girl, blonde, huge tits and phat ass. Loves anal and never says no. No restrictions at all. Number is 2676907405. Any questions hit her up. Rates are negotiable but says 200 gets at least one hour but can go 2 hrs 200.
-
07-08-19 01:59 #11574Senior Member

Posts: 93Sounds like a bad visit with her. Thanks for the info on her. Maybe I'll try allycat then.
Originally Posted by PSEFuckSlutLuv
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-19 01:53 #11573Senior Member

Posts: 93Thanks for the info on Mila. I guess I won't see her.
Originally Posted by MisterChango
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-19 22:06 #11572Senior Member

Posts: 7263Seen all them except for Piper, Jennifer.
Originally Posted by Christophe1
[View Original Post]
Christophe do you mean tallblondemilf (HX)?
Also, seen blondbadass she is does not DFK, Wanda is batshit crazy and will out you on hx if you ask for BBFS. Ask at appt.
-
07-07-19 11:29 #11571Regular Member

Posts: 12Awesome! Thanks for the intel! Much appreciated.
Originally Posted by Christophe1
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





