Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,526 to 21,540 of 61441
-
07-10-19 11:04 #39916Senior Member

Posts: 136RIP Shadowe
Well sad news to report Shadowe has passed away. Around July 3, 2019. I met her in 2016 and she was one of the nicest people out there. She used to live below Pratt street near Monroe. I thought she was one of the prettiest girls I had ever met. She was fun to hang out with and talk to. She had lot of tattoos and used to dye her hair all kinds of crazy colors. She had moved back to the Eastern shore to be with her son and family. She was in a program to stay off drugs. When she left she told me to check her facebook page to keep in touch. I would check it once in awhile. In June she posted that she had to go in for heart surgery. I recently looked to see how the surgery went and saw the posting that she had passed away. So sad. Sometimes she would want to hang out and we would drive to White Marsh or Arundel Mills to go to restaurants. She always turned a lot of heads. I had hoped she would enjoy her life on the Eastern shore and I guess she did, however short the time. Rest In Peace.
-
07-10-19 11:01 #39915Senior Member

Posts: 87Found my dream in Brooklyn
Ashley is my dream girl.
Originally Posted by PellyMason
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-19 09:25 #39914Senior Member

Posts: 694Stephanie
To bad about her because you missed out on a good time.
Originally Posted by WalnutDoor84
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-19 05:49 #39913Senior Member

Posts: 45Anyone seen Jazz lately with the gold tooth.
-
07-09-19 23:40 #39912Senior Member

Posts: 279Discreet Help is Available fellas (STD Cocktails)
Get it if you need it.
https://escortalligator.com.baltimor...35806/cocktail
-
07-09-19 22:24 #39911Senior Member

Posts: 161Taylor
She's a hit or miss at Fairhaven. She can be very annoying at times, but a gives good head.
Originally Posted by Jsmith124
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-19 22:08 #39910Senior Member

Posts: 181Jae / 3rd and Washburn
Drove through the Wilkins / Ashton / Pulaski area and saw several nice options. Couldn't pull the trigger because too many LEO driving in the area. Headed to the Brooklyn area and scooped up a decent looking brunette named Stephanie near 6th street. I thought I was about to have a good time but she was convinced I was a cop. It was the 1st time this has ever happened. Her reasoning was that I didn't grab her kitty convincingly enough. I told her if I was a cop, she'd already be in trouble for grabbing my bare Johnson. She still wasn't convinced and asked to be let out. I obliged.
Undeterred, I made another loop through the area and saw a blonde WSW, 5'4 with a big thigh tattoo walking along 3rd and Washburn. I asked if she needed a ride and she hopped in. She said her name was Jae and was 41. She looked younger from a distance, but certainly decent enough for a SW. Told her I wanted a mic check for a Jackson and she agreed. We found a good spot and she got down to business. She deep throated most of the time and took direction well. Action was good and slow with no rushing. She caught everything and kept going for about 20 seconds afterwards to make sure everything was cleaned up. I gave her a few extra 1's as a tip and dropped her back off. No number, but if I see her again, I'll repeat.
-
07-09-19 17:06 #39909Senior Member

Posts: 138Tiffany
Looking for tiffany digits dirty blonde flat chest mole on her lip hit me up.
-
07-09-19 16:10 #39908Senior Member

Posts: 178The last two?
I recognize the pics of Taylor but who is the girl with the spice rack in background, and the one wearing the blue bra? I would love to see those cute titties up close and personal. Hope they're still in the game.
Originally Posted by Neil03
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-19 13:05 #39907Senior Member

Posts: 1370Sandy & Meishka
I've experienced both. I guess like a lot of the girls; YMMV. Sandy is a semi-regular of mine. I've known her for a few years and have never had a problem with her; always a ++ experience for me. As far as Meishka, I dealt with her one (1) time about a year ago. She was much healthier looking and my experience with her was porn level sh*t. The next time I approached her she wouldn't negotiate the tuition so I passed and I haven't dealt with her since, because that incident turned me off from her. You can't be "wishy / washy" with either girl because you might be "bamboozled". Good luck. Peace.
Originally Posted by Coppertone
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-19 12:52 #39906Regular Member

Posts: 20Identify her.
Who's the first one?
Originally Posted by Neil03
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-19 10:28 #39905Senior Member

Posts: 425Libby
Origins unknown. We met not far from circle. She said she had been walking for a min. I dropped her off not far from there as well. Young 20's latina with a nice young body and pretty face. Was wearin these doofus lookin fur moccasin Uggs in 90+ degree heat. LOL.
Originally Posted by BlueEyesFun
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-19 10:15 #39904Senior Member

Posts: 694Tiffiny
No the Tiffiny I know is short and thin.
Originally Posted by DSubmariner
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-19 08:39 #39903Senior Member

Posts: 57Brandy, Millissa
WSWs both of them usually walk the BP area. As anyone seen any of them lately?
-
07-09-19 03:36 #39902Senior Member

Posts: 271Tiffany?
There is a girl around 32, thick, blondish, reddish hair, that is always hanging around ROFO on Potee in BK, with whom I presume to be her boyfriend. He always wears a fitted. They always seem to just hang around but I'm sure one or both are working. I know she used to walk on Fairhaven a couple of years ago and was in pretty bad shape when she disappeared. When she reappeared her ass was mad phat, like it is now. Is this the Tiffany or if not, any intel on her. I don't want to disrespect dude by looking to hard.
Originally Posted by Checkumout
[View Original Post]
Peace.











Reply With Quote






