Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39856
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueEyesFun  [View Original Post]
    Yes, you can find her on Fairhaven in CB. There are a lot of posts about her, which most are not so favorable about her constant complaining & bitchy attitude. In my opinion she's not worth the headache, but that's just my opinion and I'm sure there are those who feel totally different about her. I drove by her about a week ago on Fairhaven and she looks like she's put on some weight, but I'm not interested in Taylor so I kept on driving down the street.

    BEF.
    I agree. Last time I was with Taylor, she complained and was only thinking about her medical needs. This seems to be happening to a lot of one's out there.

    Phyuck!

  2. #39855
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsmith124  [View Original Post]
    Any intl on where to find her? She needs some attention.
    Yes, you can find her on Fairhaven in CB. There are a lot of posts about her, which most are not so favorable about her constant complaining & bitchy attitude. In my opinion she's not worth the headache, but that's just my opinion and I'm sure there are those who feel totally different about her. I drove by her about a week ago on Fairhaven and she looks like she's put on some weight, but I'm not interested in Taylor so I kept on driving down the street.

    BEF.

  3. #39854
    Quote Originally Posted by Geckoman  [View Original Post]
    Pictures 3, 4, & 5 on top row are all of Taylor.
    Any intl on where to find her? She needs some attention.

  4. #39853

    Cocktail

    Quote Originally Posted by Neil03  [View Original Post]
    How do you know it is legit medicine? The number looks good but could be the health dept. I am in need of the cocktail but feel like going to an online consulting like DocOnCall.
    If you're concerned, look up fish antibiotics (pharma grade and can be ordered online).

  5. #39852

    Dundalk

    Quote Originally Posted by PasoDelRey1742  [View Original Post]
    Can you share where I can pick up, street please.
    She hangs with the normal DD haunts. By the gas station there off the ave.

  6. #39851
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJams  [View Original Post]
    Spotted the mentally ill theif on Washington. Seemed to have a dude in tow. I know the YMMV rule but I really think all should avoid this thief and train wreck.
    I even remember she boasting to me that the motel manager was her father / big brother LOL.

  7. #39850

    Back at it!

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    Recently I picked this girl (may be her name is Amanda or so) from Wash Blvd and took her to nearby hourly motel. On our way we agreed for std tution. Once we reached room she asked me for donation upfront which I didn't agree to. But I agreed to place the donation on table (which was a bad idea). I had to use the restroom and when I opened the door, this girl ran away from room with the money. So beware of her.
    Spotted the mentally ill theif on Washington. Seemed to have a dude in tow. I know the YMMV rule but I really think all should avoid this thief and train wreck.

  8. #39849

    Pictures

    Pictures 3, 4, & 5 on top row are all of Taylor.

    Quote Originally Posted by Neil03  [View Original Post]
    Here are some pictures. Let me see if you could identity them.

  9. #39848

    Brooklyn

    Nice reports lately of talent in the Brooklyn area! I've been hanging out with a fave too much. Seems I need to check out some of the other ladies walking & see if I can find a new fave.

  10. #39847

    I would not trust that Cashout guy

    He's the same one that posted a fake gangbang invite using pics of a pornstar.

    Quote Originally Posted by Neil03  [View Original Post]
    How do you know it is legit medicine? The number looks good but could be the health dept. I am in need of the cocktail but feel like going to an online consulting like DocOnCall.

  11. #39846

    Casey w / freckles

    I picked up Casey today off Wilkens. She was a cute one with freckles and dirty blonde hair. Tattoos if that helps. Went back to the Notel of Furrow. Standard tuition to her and to the inn keeper. BBBJ was good and hit it in MISH till I filled her up. Would definitely repeat. No digits, so hope I run back into her.

    Phyuck!

  12. #39845

    Vicky - 6th / Washburn

    Took cruise through CB. Fairhaven was ghost town. Went to BP and going up Washburn at 4th. Saw WSW but car in front of me pulled to curb to make scoop. Marked police car hit the lights. I did not hang around to see end result. It was about 6 pm.

    Paranoid but horny. Drove around block and saw WSW on 6th near Washburn. No sign of cops but pulled over right next to the No Prostitution signs. She jumped right in. Said name was Vicky. She did cop check on me. Giving Jr nice tug. Brunette skinny about 110 lbs. Drove to my spot for mic work. She put long hair up in a pony tail and went to work. Nice and slow with only her mouth. Really felt good. Took 9 minutes according to clock on dash. She never stopped until I blew. CIM spit.

    Real easy going. She never asked for donation until I handed it to her after being drained. 20 with 5 as tip. Dropped her back off on 3rd st. Saw few other SW out. Normal story. Phone but no minutes. I'd repeat with her.

  13. #39844

    Jewell located at Radake ave.

    Have been trying to get in touch with her for some much needed mouth to cock resuscitation but does not answer the phone for days on end. Any Intel on her would be appreciated.

  14. #39843
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil03  [View Original Post]
    Here are some pictures. Let me see if you could identity them.
    Is that last one Stacey?

  15. #39842
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by Neil03  [View Original Post]
    Here are some pictures. Let me see if you could identity them.
    The one with the really long hair is Destiny?

    Chico.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape