Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #1183

    Big Girl

    Username- Collegegirl_4 you.

    Damage was 200 plus lunch and hotel. Nice girl, but she is definitely a Big Girl (not my thing) so I won't revisit. She's not sloppy big, but she is solid / thick with big boobs, that she likes to show off.

  2. #1182

    THAT was quick

    Profile not found. Or did she block me?

  3. #1181
    Quote Originally Posted by SamTam  [View Original Post]
    DTF. $400 to meet. Must have face pic.

    I passed.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6c1d4...3-40cb636eb626
    She would do 250 (definitely 300 since that was what she quoted). Good head game, very nice personality just thicker than my preference so I won't repeat. She might be willing to host on subsequent meetings.

  4. #1180

    Istar 93

    Quote Originally Posted by ShortMan22  [View Original Post]
    Help us all out and add her SA link.
    https://www.seeking.com/member/4deb7...6-7cad4e400022

  5. #1179

    Utr?

    Quote Originally Posted by ErnestLl  [View Original Post]
    Any Idea on this gal?

    The XXX makes me think she is UTR
    Forgive me- newbie here what's UTR?

  6. #1178

    YourLittleGirlJacks

    DTF. $400 to meet. Must have face pic.

    I passed.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6c1d4...3-40cb636eb626

  7. #1177
    Quote Originally Posted by FreddyCrougar  [View Original Post]
    Any intell, Everything seemed fine. I was chatting with her and either she closed her profile or blocked me.
    Help us all out and add her SA link.

  8. #1176

    Ishtar 93

    Any intell, Everything seemed fine. I was chatting with her and either she closed her profile or blocked me.

  9. #1175
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisCarr  [View Original Post]
    She was ready to go, just lives in Silver Springs which was too far for me that day. I suspect the in person will be disappointing.
    I agree.

    Something is off about her.

  10. #1174
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortMan22  [View Original Post]
    Anything on this one? She reached out to me dtf. Seems a bit desperate.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b3f33...6-1f7a5e293d90
    I actually met up with her last week. She's really cute and decently vocal, but she held off on head games, saying she does that when she feels more comfortable with someone aka 2nd meet and on.

  11. #1173

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by ShortMan22  [View Original Post]
    Anything on this one? She reached out to me dtf. Seems a bit desperate.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b3f33...6-1f7a5e293d90
    She was ready to go, just lives in Silver Springs which was too far for me that day. I suspect the in person will be disappointing.

  12. #1172

    Sexysavagan

    Anything on this one? She reached out to me dtf. Seems a bit desperate.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b3f33...6-1f7a5e293d90

  13. #1171

    AdmireAlexxx

    Any Idea on this gal?

    The XXX makes me think she is UTR, but chats a good game as a recent grad.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/dc193...7-b1077d0802ee

    Seems totally DTF.

  14. #1170
    Quote Originally Posted by KrishKrish  [View Original Post]
    How much is she asking?
    300, which she says is the minimum and not to expect multiples. LOL at this. If I follow thru will just fuck her once for 90 minutes and cum. On her face just to remind her how this game works.

  15. #1169

    Misha Paki girl

    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    Met this pakistani woman and took her to FC. Doesn't kiss, horrible BBBJ, complained all through the session.

    I thought I was with a spouse.

    Left within half an hour.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ac33c...2-619920086057
    How much is she asking?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape