Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,311 to 26,325 of 59509
-
07-09-19 11:45 #33199Senior Member

Posts: 297I don't know what name she told you but to me it is Anna.
Originally Posted by Depot
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-19 11:25 #33198Senior Member

Posts: 79The photo is of Mia from Great wall. Where is she working at now, I need to see her again.
Originally Posted by Worf359
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-19 10:58 #33197Senior Member

Posts: 62Wendy is a good choice. Cici is also good. Not as good of a rub as Wendy, but sweet with 2 pops if you ask.
Originally Posted by LongTimer86
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-19 10:43 #33196Banned Member

Posts: 13634Depends where you are staying downtown. I would suggest Gold Spa, Aromatherapy or St. Jame. You said B Spa is a little far but Tiger Spa (Norcross) is even further from downtown.
Originally Posted by PirateSkul
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-19 10:38 #33195Banned Member

Posts: 13634Sent you a PM.
Originally Posted by LongTimer86
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-19 10:31 #33194Senior Member

Posts: 177Personally I would head up Cobb Pkwy towards Windy Hill (Li's) or further up near the loop (Sisi). Girls got that fresh and lively energy.
Originally Posted by ChipJohnson001
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-19 10:17 #33193Senior Member

Posts: 32Had a dream that I checked it out.
Thanks for the advice. I had a dream that I stopped by. Did not disappoint.
Originally Posted by JDont
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-19 09:42 #33192Senior Member

Posts: 77Mini Massage
Planning to visit mini this week. Since Mary is gone, any recommendations? Heard Wendy does good prostate massage. Any specials from others?
-
07-09-19 08:32 #33191Senior Member

Posts: 297Yep. I see her on the side about once a week. She has a boyfriend but according to her the only thing big he has is his wallet.
Originally Posted by Apollo007
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-19 08:14 #33190Senior Member

Posts: 259Or Youngs, or Lilly's.
Originally Posted by Worf359
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-19 06:37 #33189Serial Troll, had six users, SAG Augustapoler, AugustaRolla, CoochieMac, Coochiemane, DonCon, and Hot Pole

Posts: 1121Maybe it's me, isn't this site for reports on providers?? You have anything you can share about services?
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-19 03:33 #33188Senior Member

Posts: 297Remodel
Used to be a Camp and just re-opened with a Kamp feel.
Originally Posted by Traveller501
[View Original Post]
I got a young inexperienced AA girl there yesterday that could benefit from some serious OJT and a shower.
TS still under construction. .8 to house & 1.4 to the hardbody.
-
07-09-19 00:39 #33187Senior Member

Posts: 270Atlanta KAMPs
Is there any good one closer to downtown. I will be in Atlanta for 2 days and I have kind of shortlisted B spa, tiger or T massage. B spa has good reviews but its a little far from downtown, I will be staying in downtown. Any suggestions? If its worth then only I will go to B.
I also have to go to follies which is probably same area.
-
07-08-19 22:59 #33186Banned Member

Posts: 13634It's Quality Health and it's inside the perimeter, not outside as you stated.
Originally Posted by AugustaRolla
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-19 20:30 #33185Senior Member

Posts: 297Great Wall
If you remember Great Wall than you will remember Anna.










Reply With Quote






