Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #2842

    Since you've seen her.

    Quote Originally Posted by CarlosDanger1  [View Original Post]
    She is the girl in the pictures, although a little thicker. Not fat or obese at all but a little curvier than I thought her picture showed. Nice sweet friendly girl. Pleasant conversation. Just not $500 material. Good luck all.
    Can you give me an idea of the experience? Conversation is good, but what was on the menu? What was her attitude? Energy? What could you do? And what could you not do?

    PM if you prefer to keep it private.

    Thanks.

  2. #2841

    Re: TaylorBaby556

    Quote Originally Posted by FunGuy570  [View Original Post]
    She has been messaging and texting me for months off and on. Says she lives in York PA, Towson, Edgewater MD and now says philly. She also travels and changes her location to that loctation when she is on vacation, which means she is prob a traveling provider. We set up meetings and she has flaked three times with different bullshit excuses. Has anyone met or had interactions? Is she real?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0a97d...a-d9a46d193c5f
    I had the same issues.

    No meet.

  3. #2840

    Anyone Met?

    She has been messaging and texting me for months off and on. Says she lives in York PA, Towson, Edgewater MD and now says philly. She also travels and changes her location to that loctation when she is on vacation, which means she is prob a traveling provider. We set up meetings and she has flaked three times with differant bullshit excuses. Has anyone met or had interactions? Is she real?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0a97d...a-d9a46d193c5f

  4. #2839

    Met her

    Quote Originally Posted by BaltoMan66  [View Original Post]
    I offered $300 and she says she is in, so soon. She doesn't host. When I see her, I'll let you know about her looks, etc.
    She is the girl in the pictures, although a little thicker. Not fat or obese at all but a little curvier than I thought her picture showed. Nice sweet friendly girl. Pleasant conversation. Just not $500 material. Good luck all.

  5. #2838

    I haven't seen herYET

    Quote Originally Posted by CarlosDanger1  [View Original Post]
    Does she look like her pictures? I was chatting with her a while ago got the sense she was pay for talk. Wanted money for meet and greet. She's really hot so wondering.
    I offered $300 and she says she is in, so soon. She doesn't host. When I see her, I'll let you know about her looks, etc.

  6. #2837

    Strange Indeed

    She definitely seemed strange and wanted to meet right away but wouldn't share any other pictures. Also quoted 8. 00 which seems crazy. And said always received that much from other SD's.

    Quote Originally Posted by FunGuy570  [View Original Post]
    Something seems off with this one. She has messaged me twice with no response "want to come over" and has sent me 5 messages with no response. She only has one picture on her profile which looks like a pro pic which could be from anywhere. Not saying she is not real but it has the signs of something being off. Be careful.

  7. #2836
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolDaddy07  [View Original Post]
    Good Day Gents! Would appreciate if anyone got any feedback on Wild Rose?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/60826...0-edb9ac9c1a9d

    Thank you!
    Something seems off with this one. She has messaged me twice with no response "want to come over" and has sent me 5 messages with no response. She only has one picture on her profile which looks like a pro pic which could be from anywhere. Not saying she is not real but it has the signs of something being off. Be careful.

  8. #2835
    Quote Originally Posted by DepthCharge  [View Original Post]
    She's a bit thicker than I like but seemed intelligent and reliable. Met for lunch (no donation exchanged), got along well, told me she'd gotten into SA due to her friend making so much money from it. She seemed as intelligent and reliable in person as in chat and we agreed to meet next time at a hotel to seal the deal. As far as donation, she said she didn't want to name one and "would let me decide" whatever that meant. Texted her immediately after the meet and a couple times after that and everything seemed cool but then she ghosted on me and never got any further than that. She's remained active on the site since then so I guess she's either still looking or has found various more attractive (or generous) options.
    That's the same experience I had with her, with the exception of actually meeting up. Our discussion on text were great but when talks about meeting at hotel came up she ghosted me.

  9. #2834

    Has anyone actually met her

    Quote Originally Posted by BaltoMan66  [View Original Post]
    I texted back and forth with her a little. She seems really nice and sent a couple of good pictures. When it came down to meeting, she wanted $500. I kindly told her that was too much, and we wished each other good luck. Let me know what you guys are offering her. I would do $300 easy, but not $500.
    Does she look like her pictures? I was chatting with her a while ago got the sense she was pay for talk. Wanted money for meet and greet. She's really hot so wondering.

  10. #2833

    Any Feedback on wild rose?

    Good Day Gents! Would appreciate if anyone got any feedback on Wild Rose?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/60826...0-edb9ac9c1a9d

    Thank you!

  11. #2832

    Pink treat

    Quote Originally Posted by BaltoMan66  [View Original Post]
    I texted back and forth with her a little. She seems really nice and sent a couple of good pictures. When it came down to meeting, she wanted $500. I kindly told her that was too much, and we wished each other good luck. Let me know what you guys are offering her. I would do $300 easy, but not $500.
    Agree, $300 seems about good amount. I would try contacting her and see how it goes? I think if enough people offer here similar amount, she might come to her senses and know her real worth.

  12. #2831

    Dealt with her about a year ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShortMan22  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have details on her? Trying to chat with her on SA. No luck yet but will report on how things went if successful.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/834a5...5-20d1de424044
    She's a bit thicker than I like but seemed intelligent and reliable. Met for lunch (no donation exchanged), got along well, told me she'd gotten into SA due to her friend making so much money from it. She seemed as intelligent and reliable in person as in chat and we agreed to meet next time at a hotel to seal the deal. As far as donation, she said she didn't want to name one and "would let me decide" whatever that meant. Texted her immediately after the meet and a couple times after that and everything seemed cool but then she ghosted on me and never got any further than that. She's remained active on the site since then so I guess she's either still looking or has found various more attractive (or generous) options.

  13. #2830
    Quote Originally Posted by Zdkint  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/51b2e...4-c2769ad979c9

    Outstanding visit with a convenient UTR provider hosting in a clean and safe Columbia apartment. Her pictures are accurate, and she is clean and fresh. $$. 5 was asked and provided. Everything covered, but honestly she was 100% legit and really got into things, I think I heard a neighbor yell at her to shut up. She is clean, no evidence of any habits, and her pictures are accurate. Diamond in the rough. I will totally return when I have an itch to scratch.
    Hi guys. First time post here so pardon any breaches of protocol.

    As a follow up to this, I saw Samantha last week. We were supposed to do a quick meet and greet at her place but we ended up going back to the bedroom for $100. We just did BBBJ, though. I agree that she is very attractive and very sweet. And a great BBBJ. The downside was that she was a bit skiddish when I arrived. She wasn't waiting outside her apartment like we'd agreed to and she went silent over text. I left and she texted a few minutes later apologizing and I went back. Her roommate (hot but not sure if she does anything like this) was home. In her defense, I think she thought this was meet and greet only so she didn't place a priority on having the place to herself.

    I hope this is a value add!

  14. #2829

    Pink Treat

    Quote Originally Posted by BMoreDude01  [View Original Post]
    Did you end up meeting her? If so, how did it go?
    I texted back and forth with her a little. She seems really nice and sent a couple of good pictures. When it came down to meeting, she wanted $500. I kindly told her that was too much, and we wished each other good luck. Let me know what you guys are offering her. I would do $300 easy, but not $500.

  15. #2828

    Sexi Samantha

    https://www.seeking.com/member/51b2e...4-c2769ad979c9

    Outstanding visit with a convenient UTR provider hosting in a clean and safe Columbia apartment. Her pictures are accurate, and she is clean and fresh. $$. 5 was asked and provided. Everything covered, but honestly she was 100% legit and really got into things, I think I heard a neighbor yell at her to shut up. She is clean, no evidence of any habits, and her pictures are accurate. Diamond in the rough. I will totally return when I have an itch to scratch.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape