Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This blog is moderated by Christophe1
  1. #2526
    Quote Originally Posted by DHorn420  [View Original Post]
    Which one is the HX profile? Link to it please.
    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/MilkAndHoney

    I believe you have to be whitelisted to see the photos.

  2. #2525
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1333

    SAG Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by KimchiPowerJP  [View Original Post]
    I'm upset with SAG girl. I got burned so many times. I will not use this agency in the future. Many girls are old, fat, fake pics, I'm sick of it. I can not stand anymore. Recently someone mentioned Raina is fat. I totally agreed. Face looked ugly too. A while ago, there was a girl named erika fromSAG also. She is fat, her body is wider than raina with flat ass. Face look like pig. I could not believe someone brag about how he got Bb from her. That is disgusting when having bb with a pig. Sonya, new girl, old, body does not look good at all. Had baby before. Face looked nothing like girl in the pics.
    As the old saying says: "Fool me once, shame on you; Fool me twice, shame on me".

  3. #2524

    Jina from SAG

    Quote Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty  [View Original Post]
    I managed to avoid all those girls. I think Taylor, Shannon, Jina, and Haru are worth seeing. If we share more good girls then we wouldn't be in this pickle. I am pretty good at TOFTT but the odds will catch up to me too. Some girls will switch pics and names and pretend to be new girls again LOL.
    How was Jina in terms of looks and performance? By any chance, is she the same Jina from last year? If it's her, then I wouldn't mind paying her another visit. My memory is foggy, but I remember that I had a good time with her.

  4. #2523

    Link

    Which one is the HX profile? Link to it please.

    Quote Originally Posted by BastardChorum  [View Original Post]
    Probably, I don't use switter but those pictures are the same as the ones posted on the HX profile.

  5. #2522
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomatillo  [View Original Post]
    Is Jewelry the same as J from ca-kdolls? Thanks!
    No, different bookers.

  6. #2521

    Not the same

    J has a few good girls I excluded but will try to share a low-fat list next week.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomatillo  [View Original Post]
    Is Jewelry the same as J from ca-kdolls? Thanks!

  7. #2520

    TOFTT is hard

    I managed to avoid all those girls. I think Taylor, Shannon, Jina, and Haru are worth seeing. If we share more good girls then we wouldn't be in this pickle. I am pretty good at TOFTT but the odds will catch up to me too. Some girls will switch pics and names and pretend to be new girls again LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by KimchiPowerJP  [View Original Post]
    I'm upset with SAG girl. I got burned so many times. I will not use this agency in the future. Many girls are old, fat, fake pics, I'm sick of it. I can not stand anymore. Recently someone mentioned Raina is fat. I totally agreed. Face looked ugly too. A while ago, there was a girl named erika fromSAG also. She is fat, her body is wider than raina with flat ass. Face look like pig. I could not believe someone brag about how he got Bb from her. That is disgusting when having bb with a pig. Sonya, new girl, old, body does not look good at all. Had baby before. Face looked nothing like girl in the pics.

  8. #2519

    I hear you on Erika at SAG

    Quote Originally Posted by KimchiPowerJP  [View Original Post]
    I'm upset with SAG girl. I got burned so many times. I will not use this agency in the future. Many girls are old, fat, fake pics, I'm sick of it. I can not stand anymore. Recently someone mentioned Raina is fat. I totally agreed. Face looked ugly too. A while ago, there was a girl named erika fromSAG also. She is fat, her body is wider than raina with flat ass. Face look like pig. I could not believe someone brag about how he got Bb from her. That is disgusting when having bb with a pig. Sonya, new girl, old, body does not look good at all. Had baby before. Face looked nothing like girl in the pics.
    There was some good chatter in some of the clubs about Erika and I bit. Holy sh! T that was a bad idea. She was plump, ugly, and had short stubby legs. Horrible. More fool me in that I actually chose to go in. I left early it was that bad. I also have not been back to SAG after that encounter.

    I had seen a few others at SAG before Erika.

    Haru was pretty but rather limited in any aspect of enthusiasm or connection. However for an older lady (my guess is around 40 but looks younger) she was sexy as hell in look but the performance was pretty useless.

    They had a Jenny there a while ago. She was older and certainly not the best looking to my eye but she was way better on service than Haru.

    Taylor is good to go though. She is fun, sexy and has a great natural body. Definitely a good time with her. (YMMV and also I saw Taylor before she started working for SAG).

  9. #2518
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsar1  [View Original Post]
    I don't have access to hx. Is those girls with MilkAndHoney?
    Yes, they are.

  10. #2517
    Quote Originally Posted by DHorn420  [View Original Post]
    Is it the same girls from this link??
    https://switter.at/@whatimtalkingabout
    Probably, I don't use switter but those pictures are the same as the ones posted on the HX profile.

  11. #2516

    Gold is not with SAG

    As always, don't buy into the hype and research more.

    Gold: Pic reasonably accurate especially the one in yellow top and white short short. https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/nikky-es...angeles-338701.

    Aurora: She is gone but may come back months later. https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/juri-esc...angeles-506925.

    Rie is with MilkAndHoney on HX and also on https://switter.at/@whatimtalkingabout I don't use this phone number but here are her reviews: https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/rie-esco...-angeles-98839.

    Quote Originally Posted by DanJanson  [View Original Post]
    Gold from SAG and Aurora from Jewelry.

  12. #2515

    SAG problems

    I'm upset with SAG girl. I got burned so many times. I will not use this agency in the future. Many girls are old, fat, fake pics, I'm sick of it. I can not stand anymore. Recently someone mentioned Raina is fat. I totally agreed. Face looked ugly too. A while ago, there was a girl named erika fromSAG also. She is fat, her body is wider than raina with flat ass. Face look like pig. I could not believe someone brag about how he got Bb from her. That is disgusting when having bb with a pig. Sonya, new girl, old, body does not look good at all. Had baby before. Face looked nothing like girl in the pics.

  13. #2514

    Jewelry?

    Is Jewelry the same as J from ca-kdolls? Thanks!

  14. #2513

    Haru

    After seeing haru on the website, I was expecting a short haired busty blonde. The door opens and a long haired girl rushes me into a bedroom. I ask her if she's haru and tells me she grew out her hair. Bait and switch crosses my mind but before I know it, I'm already undressed and headed towards the shower.

    No teasing during the shower, just getting me cleaned. Head back to the bedroom and she a rubber and lube next to the pillow.

    Tells me to lie down and she starts slurping. Not the best BBBJ but above average. Switch to 69 and starting eating her out. Her pussy lips are some of the smallest ones I've seen in over 10 years of mongering.

    She then puts some lube on jr and starts a HJ. Then back to BBBJ. Then tit fuck. Then back to a BBBJ.

    She straddles me cg and does a short p2 p tease.

    Puts the rubber and some lube and after a bit of a struggle I'm in.

    Cg where she does all the work to mish where I start pounding her. She tries to block me from going balls deep but I just moved her arms aside and resumed working that pussy.

    Lfk but she said that my stubble hurts so we switch to doggy. Never had this happen before but as I entered from behind she seemed to be in a lot of pain. She had her left leg bent normally, right leg open and her back bent. Anyway blew in the bag, cuddled and sent me off.

    Nothing like the pics but still pretty (7/10) and in her words tits that are either a C or D. Tits look like jav julia.

    Prob repeat eventually.

  15. #2512
    Quote Originally Posted by DHorn420  [View Original Post]
    Is it the same girls from this link??
    https://switter.at/@whatimtalkingabout
    I don't have access to hx. Is those girls with MilkAndHoney?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape