Thread: Los Angeles County Asian Providers
+
Add Report
Results 7,201 to 7,215 of 9711
-
07-08-19 16:33 #2511Senior Member

Posts: 164Found it nevermind
Gold from SAG and Aurora from Jewelry.
Originally Posted by DanJanson
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-19 14:00 #2510

Posts: 904Rie Katy Hime
Is it the same girls from this link??
https://switter.at/@whatimtalkingabout
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-19 13:49 #2509Senior Member

Posts: 392Intrigued!
Which Agency (s) is Aurora and Gold with since I'm intrigued! PM with diets por favor if you prefer! Thanks!
Originally Posted by DanJanson
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-19 02:55 #2508Senior Member

Posts: 164Aurora
Can anyone say or PM me the booker for Aurora? And Gold too if you know. I thought I knew all the bookers but I guess not!
-
07-07-19 23:42 #2507Senior Member

Posts: 184Low-fat is where it's at!
Oh, believe me, I realize! I've done my time in the HX world. Even the bottom of the KGirl barrel is better than 90% of what you find on the general market. Having said that, there's no reason we can't pick from the top! Let's keep the low-fat list going. I'll try Alyssa soon!
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-19 23:05 #2506Senior Member

Posts: 3690Pretty hard to find
Bodies like Gold and Aurora. If you are interested, may be I compile a low fat list of other girls I excluded. I did say Gold is a decent option but didn't say she was beautiful. Her body reminded me of EJ, Taylor, and Glow. Alyssa is young and cute, some may call her pretty. I thought Hime was pretty but YMMV.
Completely agree that Aurora body is out of this world and Rie and Taylor probably have the best bodies. After all, some of my ATFs are on this list. My radar told me not to see SoYou and Raina but I tried SoYou anyway. I wouldn't call SoYou fat though but that may also be why I haven't called any girl a fatty LOL.
Aurora's booker has other girls with similar stats as Aurora. My radar only cares about cute young girls so I haven't tried them yet. By the way, if you see Alyssa, spank her but don't leave any mark. She kept spanking herself when I doggied her. She speaks good English so tell her what you like because she may be a little inexperience in the Kgirl way. We in the USA still don't realize how lucky we are that we get the services we do from these Kgirls.
Originally Posted by Dwaeji
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-19 22:36 #2505

Posts: 904Several years doing this.
And the only concerned I've ever had was where I'mma leave my next load at, not Identity theft. Wut? LOL then again then, I'm not high profile enough or that paranoid to share my I'd or even care if Bookers know who I really am. They just want their girls booked out and I want my nuts drained and a Booker to respond ASAP. So yeah to each their own.
Originally Posted by IAmGib1
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-19 20:46 #2504Senior Member

Posts: 184Thanks
Thanks! I've seen everyone on this list except Alyssa, EJ and Hime (Rie and Taylor probably have the best bodies in your list IMHO). I'll check them out. You asked who I consider fat. SoYou is fat (working at same agency as Rie now). Also saw Raina from SAG recently. She's fat almost to the point of being jolly. Aurora's body was out-of-this-world sexy (even with her little "tail" LOL). She had a beautiful face too. Gold / Shampoo is a solid option, but more cute than beautiful. If I find any more, I'll share.
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-19 17:21 #2503Senior Member

Posts: 3690Non-fat
I think these girls have nice thin bodies: Alyssa, Glow, Taylor, Mindy7, GuyBeChe, EJ, Katy, Rie, Hime, Mio, Nuri.
You can look for ad where the weight is less than 100 or less than 110 if around 5'5". Some girls eat only one meal a day and drink water all day to have a body like that.
Originally Posted by Dwaeji
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-19 00:58 #2502Regular Member

Posts: 2Ca-kdolls
I would really appreciate if someone can PM me about their number and any method I can contact them.
Originally Posted by Advoc8
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-19 18:49 #2501Senior Member

Posts: 25Aida Love
I was really interested in contacting Aida, but fellow posters here told me she is awful. Super hot but no service. I've only seen one positive 'review'. Like you said though, maybe she changed and got better.
Originally Posted by IAmGib1
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-19 16:07 #2500Senior Member

Posts: 7266I was a regular of hers when she first started as Veronika and did her own booking out of BHills. Before she had her dog and new car. Time went by and she took time off cause she married some dude for green card. LOL.
Originally Posted by IAmGib1
[View Original Post]
Dude musta been desperate.
Didn't see her for almost a year than she popped back up and booked through the # I use. Got there and it was a different Russian girl. Despite being pissed I went ahead with appt and was satisfied with her.
Veronika, Aida Love and she had another name as well is 50/50 when it comes to GFE services if anyone remembers seeing her several years ago. She would dfk or even allow daty. But, I was able since I saw her alot. But, buyer beware lately cause bait and switch. Haven't seen her in almost 10 months since she has a on and off 420 bf.
-
07-06-19 15:12 #2499Senior Member

Posts: 28Ca kdolls
Can anyone PM me an active working # for ca kdolls LA? Much appreciated, thanks.
-
07-06-19 13:18 #2498I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.

Posts: 2623I am sure that not all bookers are involved in organized crime like pimping, pandering, extortion, racketeering, and money laundering but they could get caught up at the wrong time and flip and roll. When a provider gets caught by LEO sometimes they'll claim to be sex slaves and human trafficked.
Originally Posted by IAmGib1
[View Original Post]
Shoot I don't even let my doctors copy my ID or give them my ss.
To each their own.
-
07-06-19 13:01 #2497Senior Member

Posts: 50Min
Agree with all you 2 said. Min does pride herself on giving you the best BBBJ of your life. How glorious just to lay back and enjoy the performance.
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






