Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,796 to 6,810 of 8286
-
07-20-19 23:10 #1491I am a troll, please just ignore me. I don't post useful content and probably never will. You should add me to your ignore list.

Posts: 227Common issue
Yes, I've heard that some dancers won't give it up to guys with small dicks.
Originally Posted by ButtHockey
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-19 16:53 #1490Senior Member

Posts: 153Laylonni
I fucked Laylonni the other night at Kittens.
-
07-20-19 12:39 #1489Senior Member

Posts: 987Anya at Pandoras
I met Anya at Pandoras. Nice spinner. A cups.
HJ with Lube, the covered me up () and rode me.
150 .
-
07-11-19 22:47 #1488Senior Member

Posts: 256Gina at Pandora aka Nadia at Ricks
Is this girl from Romania still around? Did she quit? May have worked some at Kittens too last fall.
-
07-10-19 08:33 #1487Senior Member

Posts: 444To each their own
Had her ages ago. Time has not been kind to her. Many better options but its your money. Get it with who you like.
Originally Posted by Marc2020
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-19 20:19 #1486Senior Member

Posts: 26Still a super tight pussy
I disagree. Had BBFS with Carrington a couple of weeks ago, not in the club, and she was awesome. She is a grandma, but still sexy af, with an amazingly tight pussy.
Originally Posted by Millerlite1
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-19 19:48 #1485Senior Member

Posts: 57I was quoted the same at Kittens just this week $250 all in for cfs in VIP. I passed, but now I'm curious about what's fair.
Originally Posted by Millerlite1
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-19 18:01 #1484Senior Member

Posts: 138I was told by several ladies in Kittens and Little Darlings that that was the price for VIP. I've always turned it down. I refuse to go that high for a single plate of food; knowing that I'll be hungry all month long. I might try again soon and see if I'm told the same thing. I hate driving to Seattle and leaving disappointed, which seems to be the norm.
Originally Posted by Millerlite1
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-19 17:13 #1483Senior Member

Posts: 153No. She is robbing you.
Originally Posted by Cartro06
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-19 15:07 #1482Senior Member

Posts: 138The Price of Fun in Seattle
Visited Kittens yesterday and was quoted a VIP rate of 250 for 15,500 for hh, 1000 for hr.
Is that the going rate for VIP in Washington? Where I come from, 250 will get you an hr in VIP or HH with 2 ladies.
-
07-07-19 17:34 #1481Senior Member

Posts: 153Carrington is just gross. Strung out, smelly pussy, worn out. Completely high and a total rob. She is close to 60 years old and a grandma.
Originally Posted by SkyJock
[View Original Post]
If you are into older women, stick with Anna at LC Vu, Monse at Pandoras, or Ducati at Kittens.
I have been having fun at Kittens. Chanel, Unique, AK, Sugar, Carlie, Jade, Michelle, Ducati, Magic, Leilonni, Pretty, Nova, and Bailey have all performed CFS in the club. Some more.
-
07-05-19 18:43 #1480Senior Member

Posts: 43I got denied by two dancers there because of my size before I found a nice MILF that was willing to try it out.
Originally Posted by Jonderin
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-19 13:06 #1479Senior Member

Posts: 371Yep the privacy is by far the worst part of Pandoras. They have my favorite dancers, and the atmosphere is pretty chill, but having everyone peep into the dance area isn't fun.
Originally Posted by Xapess
[View Original Post]
If they'd just do something about making it more private it'd be considerably more enjoyable.
-
07-03-19 01:11 #1478Senior Member

Posts: 1544I went to Pandoras awhile ago and it was everything that I hated in a Strip Club. First they asked for I'd (I'm 51). And one of 4 people there. They then they tried to sell me some sort of package at the door before they let me in. The girls danced on stage for one song (I tip every dancer that goes on stage). I tried to get my drink (the traditional Washington soda) and the waitress was too involved in her cell phone to pay any attention to the whopping four customers that were there. I then asked for a cash machine because I found someone I was interested in and they don't have one. But they can run my card and give me fake money to spend on the dancers. I don't want fake money that forces me to spend every dollar in the place. I decided to go to the bathroom and leave and as I walk in the bathroom, I was able to see people getting lap dances. Zero privacy. 30 minutes, I was done.
Originally Posted by Xapess
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-19 19:51 #1477Senior Member

Posts: 1019Kittens
Went into Kittens.
It was a busy night. I got some warm up dances from Carlie?
Then I went to the back with Draya.
She is on tna. Camilalove or somthing like that.
200 in the VIP wasnt bad for a Hh.













Reply With Quote





