Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,781 to 18,795 of 32178
-
07-06-19 13:34 #13398Senior Member

Posts: 477Lyn
Saw an ad for this:
https://bodyrubshop.com/ads/lyn-fili...45420-22926033
Tried to reach out multiple times through calls and texts with no response and no avail. Anybody know what's the deal?
-
07-06-19 12:11 #13397Senior Member

Posts: 110Return to Bamboo
Had some time the afternoon of 7/4 and popped into my local Bamboo Therapy in Springfield.
Greeted by a new lady. The last 4 or 5 times, I had seen Judy (the one someone on this thread described as having the build of a linebacker, LOL). Today was an older provider, probably later 40's or early 50's, slender, with a fairly plain looking face. Turns out she has a wonderful, giggly laugh and gives a superb massage.
Paid for an hour ($80) and proceeded to receive a terrific massage. A mix of medium and soft pressure depending on which part of the body she was working on. Standard NOVA finish which was equally terrific. No extras requested or given. I didn't get her name, but I do strongly recommend if you would like a relaxing massage with a standard finish. Remember, no showers at this location.
-
07-06-19 09:28 #13396Senior Member

Posts: 84Jenny (571-242-5746) Warning
She only sees certain people. You can probably figure it out the certain people. I'm not going to discuss it. There is no review because I didn't see her. My post is just a warning to the masses.
The march for big boobs continues!
-
07-05-19 22:37 #13395Regular Member

Posts: 4Fyi
First post but this is the same at there restaurants.
Originally Posted by Serpico99
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-19 19:36 #13394Regular Member

Posts: 20Eden Extras?
Which Eden girls do extras? I've never had any luck with any of them.
Originally Posted by JamesonTyre
[View Original Post]
BTW, Natalie is very hot, though.
-
07-05-19 12:49 #13393Regular Member

Posts: 7She said she was 22 the last time I saw her, maybe a month ago. Definitely early 20's. Would definitely say she's hot. She's got a great face, and her body is accurate in line with the photos. Just wish she was more open to extras, like some of the other Eden girls.
Originally Posted by JasonCuse
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-19 12:00 #13392Senior Member

Posts: 367I don't think so.
Just lurk on here for a while, I'm sure every place on there has been reviewed on these boards.
Originally Posted by RareHobbyist
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-19 09:10 #13391Regular Member

Posts: 2Is joining rubmaps worthwhile (the premium / pay membership).
Thanks.
-
07-05-19 01:40 #13390Senior Member

Posts: 167Is Natalie really 21? Pretty and hot? Any deets would be appreciated?
Originally Posted by JamesonTyre
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-19 17:31 #13389Senior Member

Posts: 264King, they're back
Originally Posted by HighTemp
[View Original Post]
I can report that CiCi and Jung are back at King.
Originally Posted by GilBang
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-19 14:50 #13388Senior Member

Posts: 57Sasi
That has been my experience with Sasi as well and I have known her for years. Strictly legit. Massage Anywhere now requires advertisers to provide their CMT number and full name and address. There are still some providers there who are not CMTs, but they will not be able to renew. KK is a CMT.
Originally Posted by Lucretius
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-19 11:02 #13387Forum Advertiser

Posts: 37Norma
I have seen her off and on every two-four months or so for the last few years. She typically lets the girls come out to let me play with them and little OTC grabbing with her behind. Only reason I go back to her is because she gives a great massage and an ok finish. She always asked if I would like a "release". Wondering if there are guys out there that tell her no.
Originally Posted by Powkid
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-19 09:32 #13386Senior Member

Posts: 123Polina
Any body been to see someone here? I think there are at least a couple girls that work through this phone number. I have been a couple years ago for NURU and it wasn't bad. Anybody have any recent experience?
https://dc.rubratings.com/121317
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/polina-e...ngton-dc-86757#erotic.
https://qi-sensual-bodywork.business.site
https://www.adultlook.com/p/610886
-
07-04-19 08:33 #13385Senior Member

Posts: 327Not a fan of the site
I personally feel like their are other sites I'd pay money for before that site. I doubt it would be worth the money.
Originally Posted by ZebraSoile
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-19 23:24 #13384Senior Member

Posts: 168Norma & Alexandria
Has anyone had any out of the normal extras from Norma? I been seeing her for a while now and nothing more than NOVA ending. Just wondering if anyone has got lucky and if so HOW. PM me if you have!
Thanks! Be safe.
https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic...a/7980284.html










Reply With Quote






