Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This blog is moderated by Christophe1
  1. #2496
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1258

    To each their own

    Quote Originally Posted by DHorn420  [View Original Post]
    How you prefer to be screened is up to you, you're not ever forced to give your CDL. But to think Booker Tom is still LEO? When there have been reviews of girls that he's had booked out by other active mongers? That's just Paranoia man LOL and yeah I given my I'd info ever since when seeing escorts that charge at $500+ an hour, I quickly realized that they can't do anything with your personal info, other than just verify who you are LOL and I've been doing this for several years now, nothing ever happened to me. And with k Bookers? Because how I allow myself to be screened, I get hit up and told about girls by different agencies before they even hit their sites. K Bookers have wayyy more to lose than what mongers can possibly imagine. But again to each their own on how they want to be screened or verified by K Bookers.
    Ever heard of Identity Theft? CDL, SSN? Home address? Doesn't take much to find out some of the other pieces of your private info with a real name and a few other bits of info. However, like you said to each his own.

  2. #2495
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1258

    Aida

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    That # is to a russsian booker who also books for her. Sometimes it might be a differnt girl and not Aida aka veronika as well.
    She is reputed according to reliable reviews to be a primadonna and very much "YMMV". However now that she has been in the game for a few years perhaps she has gotten better. Do let us know if you TOFFT. Yes, Russian bookers are notorious for the "bait and switch".

  3. #2494

    Paranoia will destroy ya

    And besides, you're already in with other bookers so don't sweat it over this one Booker that seems sketchy to you. Only thing I can say a out the whole thing is that I and other mongers have fucked the girls he's employed and haven't had any issues, that they got themselves in, who knows. But like I said before, we all have our ways of being verified, If you couldn't get in with Tom, oh well, there's other ones.

    Quote Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty  [View Original Post]
    I also heard some new bookers are doing this. Booker Tom at x2888 has his defender here and some senior guys here also saw his girls. I don't think Tom at x2888 is LEO yet but any booker who asks for screenshots of bookings is not legit to me. If they claim other bookers don't talk to them then I can do a three way texting with both bookers to prove I am legit. I did this before. Like I said, the booker I talked to know this is going on and thought a new booker was messing with them. You guys will be adding fuel to the fire by giving out their private info.

    It's hard to know if a booker is legit even if I can see a girl. I can also become "booker" and even book girls for you guys if I have free time. I won't make any money but screenshots of your booking conversation would be like gold to me if you guys are able to book girls I couldn't. I can make the blacklist meaningless with your help LOL.

  4. #2493

    Min

    Quote Originally Posted by Stolper  [View Original Post]
    Is Min independent or is she with a booker?
    Min has an excellent booker, very responsive, probably because she might only have Min currently. Min is about 40, yes she does give great BBBJ, which feels better than CFS. If you're nice and gentlemanly with her, she can be pretty unique, I think she genuinely loves her good clients. But no more than average on the hottie scale, in my opine.

  5. #2492
    Quote Originally Posted by Stolper  [View Original Post]
    Is Min independent or is she with a booker?
    It is pretty clear to me that she is on her own but uses a booker.

    Most Asian places have many more hands involved. She seems to have been lucky enough to step out of that.

  6. #2491
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmGib1  [View Original Post]
    Agree on all counts!
    Doesn't keep me away! We don't talk much when I see her.

  7. #2490
    Regular Member


    Posts: 11

    KTE Grace

    Has anybody seen her since she left KTE? I've been trying to find her but with no luck. Her them is currently being used for booking purposes. The picture is the same as it was on KTE. I've asked KTE if he / she knows where she went but they don't know. If somebody could point me in the right direction, it would be much appreciated.

    For reference if you don't know who I'm talking about: https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/grace-es...-county-416370.

  8. #2489
    Quote Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty  [View Original Post]
    Why limited yourself to outcall? I go through crazy traffic all the time to see girls but you are out of town so it may be hard to see any girl anyway.

    Aida Love offers incall / outcall and work both Saturday and Sunday I think. 400 GFE. I don't know if the pictures are stolen yet because I have not booked her at x1303 yet. Walk away if she looks nothing like the pics below. Good luck. Hope you enjoy her.

    https://www.eros.com/california/los_...427.htm?cat=54

    https://www.eros.com/california/los_...623.htm?cat=54
    That # is to a russsian booker who also books for her. Sometimes it might be a differnt girl and not Aida aka veronika as well.

  9. #2488

    See this girl

    Why limited yourself to outcall? I go through crazy traffic all the time to see girls but you are out of town so it may be hard to see any girl anyway.

    Aida Love offers incall / outcall and work both Saturday and Sunday I think. 400 GFE. I don't know if the pictures are stolen yet because I have not booked her at x1303 yet. Walk away if she looks nothing like the pics below. Good luck. Hope you enjoy her.

    https://www.eros.com/california/los_...427.htm?cat=54

    https://www.eros.com/california/los_...623.htm?cat=54

    Quote Originally Posted by FruitNinja  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering in general what the best way to get companionship to my room. Will have car so that's am option but the driving in that area is crazy. I'm open $$ as long as it's not dramatic and gets the job done. I've done SA successfully. Maybe I should see if I can set something up but that's always problematic. Any suggestions or site would be helpful. If you're in Chicago I can help likewise.

    FN.

  10. #2487

    I am depressed man

    To think I knew most Korean bookers before FOSTA snapped half the phones out of existence, yet only a couple unreliable bookers would spam me about new girls but refuse to confirm their looks. They know they can't lie to me because I will come and see LOL. Just tell the boner a new pretty girl is here and I will be there ASAP. I am sad to hear of guys who get told of new girls but when I visited girls I thought most guys have retired or something. I am even sadder at the lack of new girls being mentioned.

    I will still be fine even without you guys sharing since I will see at least one girl a week regardless. Just felt a little bad when a guy said he wanted to quit the hobby because of mediocre experiences. I could share more but not feeling motivated when I think other mongers are not sharing.

    Quote Originally Posted by DHorn420  [View Original Post]
    I get hit up and told about girls by different agencies before they even hit their sites.

  11. #2486

    Booker Tom

    SAG did not want to be my reference to get in Booker Tom.

    Tom did ask me for DL and selfie, but I was running out of time when I was in LA, so I did not provide those to him.

    Tom never asked me to provide gate code nor screenshot of txt from other groups.

  12. #2485
    Quote Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty  [View Original Post]
    Yes, they are her real photos. Most accurate: https://i.eros.com/388921/profile/77...d4_profile.jpg.

    She is one foxy lady. LaMancha and I'm Yours are spot on about her. I said the same thing as I'm Yours that she "prides herself on BBBJ" and got in a dispute over the word "prides" LOL. I wouldn't know if she is really proud of it though.
    Is Min independent or is she with a booker?

  13. #2484
    Quote Originally Posted by FruitNinja  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering in general what the best way to get companionship to my room. Will have car so that's am option but the driving in that area is crazy. I'm open $$ as long as it's not dramatic and gets the job done. I've done SA successfully. Maybe I should see if I can set something up but that's always problematic. Any suggestions or site would be helpful. If you're in Chicago I can help likewise.

    FN.
    Long Beach hotels are the worst to hobby in cause majority of them are pro le and will narc on you.

  14. #2483

    Driver License

    I never give my DL before but it's up to you guys. A Korean booker told me never do that and they would vouch for me instead. Booker said it doesn't prove you are safe client and some bookers or providers can use your DL against you. Not to mention I saw a sting operation where LEO used DL to book some providers successfully.

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Yes, it happens all the time. If you go to bay area several bookers will ask for cdl. One in vegas is asking for dl if your new?

    Also, eastcoast as well. NYC and Boston orgs are required to submit dl and more personal info. Its all about security!

    I get pm's from newbies here asking me to vouch for them. I reply nope I will not vouch for you.

  15. #2482

    It gets better

    Man, if you read this thread and Korean BB thread you would have seen some mongers were sharing the good girls. Newbies can learn a lot by just reading posts going back a few months or do some searches here. I would try to answer if a poster is legit. Only way I know a poster is legit is to read more of his experiences.

    Looks and services are too YMMV so more opinions will help. I would share more but most of you guys are tougher to please than me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Irresponsible  [View Original Post]
    Recently I've had some mediocre experiences for the money and was seriously considering about quitting, but yesterday I got to see Shari, and boy am I glad. She's playful, warm, and a real sweetheart who can also take a yummy pounding.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape