Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,541 to 21,555 of 61441
-
07-09-19 03:22 #39901Senior Member

Posts: 271Amanda 1&2
Ran into Amanda on Payson. She has been around for awhile but I had not started seeing her out again until a few months ago. WSW. Around 30 ish, brunette, 130 lbs, blue eyes and very pretty, heavy eye shadow. I thought someone had previously mentioned on here to use extreme caution as to her known health concerns. I did a search to confirm this but was unable to confirm. Any intel on this one? Saw her today and she was looking really good dressed in all black but I didn't pull the trigger as this thought loomed in the back of my mind.
On another note, ran into the other Amanda on Washington blvd. She was hacking from UHAUL area to ROFO or at least that's what she said. I asked her if she dated and said sometimes, why wussup? So I said you tell me. She then quotes. 4 for knowledge and. 8 for higher learning. I told her she was crazy. Then I told her word on the street was you are out here robbing lames on some sucka ish. She laughed and I told her she better cut that ish out. She paid for the ride and got out. I only plucked her up because I wanted to hear what kinda rap she had. I ran into her when she first hit Wash. Has gone downhill. Never hit.
-
07-09-19 02:59 #39900Regular Member

Posts: 6I never have a problem paying 20 up front because I always let them know a tip awaits and 20 isn't a big deal to me. I had Tatiana earlier tonight for the first time, paid her 20 up front, then I held it for her because she didn't have anywhere to put it. See I'd already came 2 hrs earlier so I told her don't worry. She's so sweet, cute and w a nice personality; clean smelling too. It wasn't 'her fault" so I gave her her 20 and 10 more anyway. I'm just not that worried about a young desperate street girl ripping me off for 20! 20's cheap! If it makes them feel comfortable it's worth it to me. I used to withhold payment but I felt worse and it led to more problems. That's just my opinion and how I roll! ; mind you I never have my main cash or wallet in close proximity. Only 30 in my breast pocket.
Originally Posted by WalnutDoor84
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-19 00:36 #39899Senior Member

Posts: 705Stay safe
Dundalk was not monger-safe today. 4 marked cars were perched on O Donnell St this afternoon. One was later in Citgo lot (possibly responding to a call) and another with lights out perched at adjacent liquor store. Must be responding to neighborhood complaints.
Originally Posted by PellyMason
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-19 00:21 #39898Senior Member

Posts: 299Can anybody
Say who the girl in the 6th pic is? The Latino looking one. Is she still around?
Originally Posted by Neil03
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-19 21:54 #39897Senior Member

Posts: 33Mishka and Sandy
While cruising wilks I ran into sandy petite blonde, I didn't partake because previous posts didn't rate her that well. Is she worth it all, I like spinners but hate my time being wasted. Also ran into Mishka but didn't partake because of previous posts. Can anyone confirm why they aren't highly rated?
-
07-08-19 18:19 #39896Senior Member

Posts: 87Kayla
Looking for Kayla digits. Blonde model type body. Hangs on Bentalou area off wilkens. Help is appreciated. Pm me.
-
07-08-19 17:29 #39895Senior Member

Posts: 705Dundalk warning
Cars being pulled over behind Citgo on Graceland. There may be a decoy SW out there too.
-
07-08-19 15:02 #39894Senior Member

Posts: 394You talking about little Libby who used to be on Fairhaven in Curtis Bay?
Originally Posted by Milfsalot
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-19 14:18 #39893Senior Member

Posts: 425Libby
Sirprised I haven't seen a report. Pretty young latina. Currently knocked up about 7 mos. Says she's out all the time. Takes direction and puts in that deep work nicely. Gave digits but you know how that goes. Anyone seen her around lately?
-
07-08-19 12:57 #39892Senior Member

Posts: 1126I agree. Last time I was with Taylor, she complained and was only thinking about her medical needs. This seems to be happening to a lot of one's out there.
Originally Posted by BlueEyesFun
[View Original Post]
Phyuck!
-
07-08-19 10:51 #39891Senior Member

Posts: 394Yes, you can find her on Fairhaven in CB. There are a lot of posts about her, which most are not so favorable about her constant complaining & bitchy attitude. In my opinion she's not worth the headache, but that's just my opinion and I'm sure there are those who feel totally different about her. I drove by her about a week ago on Fairhaven and she looks like she's put on some weight, but I'm not interested in Taylor so I kept on driving down the street.
Originally Posted by Jsmith124
[View Original Post]
BEF.
-
07-08-19 10:05 #39890Senior Member

Posts: 25Any intl on where to find her? She needs some attention.
Originally Posted by Geckoman
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-19 10:02 #39889Senior Member

Posts: 25Cocktail
If you're concerned, look up fish antibiotics (pharma grade and can be ordered online).
Originally Posted by Neil03
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-19 09:57 #39888Senior Member

Posts: 25Dundalk
She hangs with the normal DD haunts. By the gas station there off the ave.
Originally Posted by PasoDelRey1742
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-19 07:38 #39887Senior Member

Posts: 1626I even remember she boasting to me that the motel manager was her father / big brother LOL.
Originally Posted by JimmyJams
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






