Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39886

    Back at it!

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    Recently I picked this girl (may be her name is Amanda or so) from Wash Blvd and took her to nearby hourly motel. On our way we agreed for std tution. Once we reached room she asked me for donation upfront which I didn't agree to. But I agreed to place the donation on table (which was a bad idea). I had to use the restroom and when I opened the door, this girl ran away from room with the money. So beware of her.
    Spotted the mentally ill theif on Washington. Seemed to have a dude in tow. I know the YMMV rule but I really think all should avoid this thief and train wreck.

  2. #39885

    Pictures

    Pictures 3, 4, & 5 on top row are all of Taylor.

    Quote Originally Posted by Neil03  [View Original Post]
    Here are some pictures. Let me see if you could identity them.

  3. #39884

    Brooklyn

    Nice reports lately of talent in the Brooklyn area! I've been hanging out with a fave too much. Seems I need to check out some of the other ladies walking & see if I can find a new fave.

  4. #39883

    I would not trust that Cashout guy

    He's the same one that posted a fake gangbang invite using pics of a pornstar.

    Quote Originally Posted by Neil03  [View Original Post]
    How do you know it is legit medicine? The number looks good but could be the health dept. I am in need of the cocktail but feel like going to an online consulting like DocOnCall.

  5. #39882

    Casey w / freckles

    I picked up Casey today off Wilkens. She was a cute one with freckles and dirty blonde hair. Tattoos if that helps. Went back to the Notel of Furrow. Standard tuition to her and to the inn keeper. BBBJ was good and hit it in MISH till I filled her up. Would definitely repeat. No digits, so hope I run back into her.

    Phyuck!

  6. #39881

    Vicky - 6th / Washburn

    Took cruise through CB. Fairhaven was ghost town. Went to BP and going up Washburn at 4th. Saw WSW but car in front of me pulled to curb to make scoop. Marked police car hit the lights. I did not hang around to see end result. It was about 6 pm.

    Paranoid but horny. Drove around block and saw WSW on 6th near Washburn. No sign of cops but pulled over right next to the No Prostitution signs. She jumped right in. Said name was Vicky. She did cop check on me. Giving Jr nice tug. Brunette skinny about 110 lbs. Drove to my spot for mic work. She put long hair up in a pony tail and went to work. Nice and slow with only her mouth. Really felt good. Took 9 minutes according to clock on dash. She never stopped until I blew. CIM spit.

    Real easy going. She never asked for donation until I handed it to her after being drained. 20 with 5 as tip. Dropped her back off on 3rd st. Saw few other SW out. Normal story. Phone but no minutes. I'd repeat with her.

  7. #39880

    Jewell located at Radake ave.

    Have been trying to get in touch with her for some much needed mouth to cock resuscitation but does not answer the phone for days on end. Any Intel on her would be appreciated.

  8. #39879
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil03  [View Original Post]
    Here are some pictures. Let me see if you could identity them.
    Is that last one Stacey?

  9. #39878
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by Neil03  [View Original Post]
    Here are some pictures. Let me see if you could identity them.
    The one with the really long hair is Destiny?

    Chico.

  10. #39877

    Hmmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by Neil03  [View Original Post]
    Here are some pictures. Let me see if you could identity them.
    Taylor, Rachel, and Monica Hmmmmm.

    Shitty.

  11. #39876
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil03  [View Original Post]
    Here are some pictures. Let me see if you could identity them.
    Know I see taylor. I need to paint her up aain soon.

  12. #39875

    Pictures I have collected

    Here are some pictures. Let me see if you could identity them.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8B12DEBD-CB0D-48C4-AAB2-02531E1E620A.jpg‎   BBCADCDD-EF59-4478-A6F9-153D22E47D90.jpg‎   4AAEACC9-808A-49E2-B394-240798D8CA31.jpg‎   A16C18AA-1982-43EA-8F28-D3BAE0761CD0.jpg‎   D86BA471-705A-4307-9011-741BF39F1B5D.jpg‎  

    38C40EAF-7963-446A-85AA-56178F2B97A0.jpeg‎   B7529258-AABF-4F3D-BAB9-5A8857262222.jpg‎   1DB325E9-137A-4498-9EE1-7AF4588C3889.jpeg‎  

  13. #39874

    Morell Park. Preggo

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueEyesFun  [View Original Post]
    I met a girl who fits your description a couple months ago by the you-haul on Washington blvd and she said her name was Ashley. We went to Tims and once she got undressed, I noticed a belly bump which she acknowledged was a 3 month baby bump. Otherwise, head was just okay and her FS performance wasn't much better. She's definitely a "One & Done" for me!

    BEF.
    There is another one in MP who is about 5-6 months Prego names Chrissy about 24.

    She looks horrible and needs to check in somewhere for help.

  14. #39873

    Cocktail

    Quote Originally Posted by CashOut  [View Original Post]
    How do you know it is legit medicine? The number looks good but could be the health dept. I am in need of the cocktail but feel like going to an online consulting like DocOnCall.

  15. #39872

    Morrell Park Preggo

    Quote Originally Posted by Noobalicious  [View Original Post]
    Was out on other business on the 4th, drove through Morrell Park. Pulled over to use my phone when a pregnant girl and what was probably her mom (50's at least) walked by on the sidewalk. The mom stepped out in front of my parked car, close enough to be touching the hood, was talking to the daughter. Moments later, the daughter is peeking in my window a few times trying to figure out if I'm wanting to scoop.

    Hard to judge height from my vehicle, but maybe 5'5" to 5'7", bleached blonde hair showing some dark roots, and extremely skinny. But also maybe 5 months pregnant, so big belly on stick legs.

    Anyone know who this is or what's up with her?
    I met a girl who fits your description a couple months ago by the you-haul on Washington blvd and she said her name was Ashley. We went to Tims and once she got undressed, I noticed a belly bump which she acknowledged was a 3 month baby bump. Otherwise, head was just okay and her FS performance wasn't much better. She's definitely a "One & Done" for me!

    BEF.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape