Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 929 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 429 829 879 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 979 1029 ... LastLast
Results 13,921 to 13,935 of 19285
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5365
    [[Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  2. #5364
    Quote Originally Posted by StymieChula  [View Original Post]
    So you payed 150 for a hh can you please tell us why? So you think she had a tight kitty next time get a condom that fits or stretch it out and lube it up and that cures that illusion try some spit inside before you put it on.

    As far as it tasting so good if it didn't taste like rubber bands (latex condoms) then you either got there before anyone else dropped there load or the guy that was there before you had a cum taste you liked.

    I have seen a few adds from this girl and what pics are her? Some pics have tats some don't theres a mole there and then its not so what pics are her?

    I am glad you enjoyed yourself but I have been in contact with her and she gave me prices for every 15 minutes of a date and that to me is a strict clock watcher.

    I am certainly not going for 150 when I have a few girls that I can enjoy a lot more for a lot less.

    Maybe I would give her a shot for a hun but that's it from what you said you more of less serviced her.
    I believe this is a review forum, not a critic forum. You don't like what I have to say then I'll keep the news to myself, prick.

  3. #5363

    Little Thing = Fun Time

    I went and picked this girl up a few days ago after seeing someone post a somewhat favorable review. I just HAD to see if that small, TINY little kitty was actually for real.

    She was a little bit of a mess when I picked her up, not drugged out, but just needed some "clean up" so I brought her home and got her in the shower and she got herself all clean and smooth for me and we had a little lunch and then played in the pool.

    We came in the house to watch a movie and that little girl sucked my knob for like a half hour before she swallowed every single drop! When the movie ended she repeated the process but I just HAD to sample that kitty before I popped. She offered BB but I threw on a raincoat and she climbed on board and rode me hard until I filled the bag!

    I offered her a place for the night but she said she had to go home. I'll be seeing her again! She REMINDS me of the Inked Up Angel. !

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...n/534949657785

  4. #5362
    Quote Originally Posted by StymieChula  [View Original Post]
    Maybe I would give her a shot for a hun but that's it from what you said you more of less serviced her.
    Back in the day when she started, she was a straight up $ and when you were done, you were done and I had multiple cups of tee back then. All the sudden, she became a real turd! I took all those pics of her in the Leopard trimmed black body stocking and the orange dress and white lingerie, and she was FUN to hang out with and a CRAZY ass lay! Then something "snapped" in that girls head! SUCH a shame!

  5. #5361
    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLicker68  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info, can't find reports based on her name "little' Bit".

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...e/775869015609
    Made contact with her. She requested a donation of 200 Mario coins for her favorite charity, to come to me. Pass.

  6. #5360

    Sooo Fucking funny

    Quote Originally Posted by BillCypher  [View Original Post]
    Hooker. Sex acts. Prostitution? I'm shocked I tell you, I had no idea that's what this forum was about.

    I do think it's funny that according to what you wrote, you "gave her money, then sucked your own cock, then left before you came. So you're a double jointed time traveler?

    To bring it back on point, has anyone heard from Anastasia lately?
    Bill. I read it the same way you did!

  7. #5359

    Lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by KokomoFun  [View Original Post]
    This girl is a thief, she will insist you pay her up front and then make some excuse and run out your door into a waiting car. She is very believable and needs to be taught a lesson, giving her a good hard spanking and not paying her for sex would be very enjoyable. Her ads don't show her face, and when you ask for a picture she sends you one that isn't really her but close enough for you to let her in your house. She keeps changing her phone number, and changing the pictures on her ad, but doesn't show her face in her pictures. Don't throw away you money on this girl. So far I have seen 3 different ads on skip the games with different pictures and different phone numbers. However she calls herself Amber in all of the ads. If you have the inclination send her on a wild goose chase, and message me. I would be very grateful.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...g/978023155132
    I did the goose chase on her a few weeks ago she went to a vacant house and was riding a bicycle. Was lmao.

  8. #5358
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  9. #5357
    TOFTT tonight on a nice slender, tight bodied spinner at a private incall in her quiet W. Melbourne home. She goes by the name Jada and I was able to find some reviews on her on the Daytona board, so it helped with the initial cold feet. I'm glad I took the chance because she was a sweet girl, very happy and enthusiastic, no sign of drugs or anything. Skipped the head and went straight towards that sweet tasting kitty and mish. Full GFE and certainly not a dead fish, she likes those legs behind her head guys.

    Opted for the hh for 150. A little on the high end for some folks on here, but I feel like she was worth it for the tight body and tight kitty.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...s/785325377316

  10. #5356

    Tee Time Over, Part 2 .

    Quote Originally Posted by RoleModel  [View Original Post]
    I paid this hooker 150 $ and she was a total waste of money. I gave her the cash because we agreed on several sex acts. I gave her the money then sucked my cock but left before I came. What a waste of money. Do not waste your money on this prostitution. She was fine though.
    Ah if you would have read my post right under yours, you probably would have been able to save your money! Sorry buddy, I put out the warning but you missed it.

  11. #5355
    Senior Member


    Posts: 920
    Quote Originally Posted by Satellite123  [View Original Post]
    Hello everyone!

    I just moved here from out of state. Is there anyone you'd personally recommend for a newcomer?
    Hello and welcome to the forum, I strongly suggest reading the pages going back on all of the Brevard threads, massage, escort etc and research. After you have done this and looked at the various online sites post a link to the provider and ask if you can't find info readily on the damsel of your dreams. After you pull the trigger and do see them report back with feedback we like to hear about it.

  12. #5354

    LilBit

    Anyone have info, can't find reports based on her name "little' Bit".

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...e/775869015609
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20190706-212923.jpg‎   Screenshot_20190706-212936.jpg‎  

  13. #5353

    Need a report on here


  14. #5352

  15. #5351

    Selah Rain and Katie Diamond

    I've been wanting to see Selah Rain for some time now, and I finally had an opportunity a week ago or so to see her but had to cancel last minute due to a family issue. To my good fortune she contacted me a few days ago and let me know she was free and had a second girl if I was interested. She sent me pics of Katie (also in porn) and I was more than I interested! Setting up a meeting was easy. We arranged a time later that afternoon at her incall.

    When I arrived I was greeted by two very sexy, curvy, PAWGs who were the sweetest, nicest women I've met since starting this hobby. Selah and Katie put me at ease, made me feel like I was the only guy in the world, and gave me the best experience I've ever had in the hobby. They were both very GFE with me and each other, which was amazing. I've done nothing but think about the experience since I left there.

    We tried multiple positions, toys, one on one, two on one, I watched them have fun with each other and I used the entire hour. They were both amazing. When we finished we even hung out and talked for a while.

    I'm looking forward to the next time I see them. As long as they are visiting this area on a fairly regular basis I'm a regular and will save my coins for them. Damage was $$$ for the hour.

    Selah and Katie—thanks for an amazing experience! You two are so great!!

    PM me if you'd like more details.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape