Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,311 to 26,325 of 37366
-
07-09-19 13:30 #11056Senior Member

Posts: 189Damage
I did the same for Ashley / Bella and now she pregnant by the boyfriend and she going back on vacation on the 17th and wants me to take care of the baby. Been helping her out the sex been great but not this. She afraid of loosing another son. So be careful how much you help. Don't fall too hard. Just a warning.
Originally Posted by BuckHead44
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-19 12:55 #11055Banned Member

Posts: 262Kryss Damage
I have something setup with Kryss. I want to take care of her but don't want to over do it. What can I expect the damage to be? Inbox me. Stay save and happy hunting. BH44.
-
07-09-19 11:34 #11054Senior Member

Posts: 889What's your damage
Let know how the menu and damages if you can. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Sias05
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-19 10:37 #11053Regular Member

Posts: 6Spinner in Peters burg
Online searches have been futile. Looking for a tight bodied lady with decent price ranges in my area (Peters burg).
Any guidance would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
-
07-09-19 02:50 #11052Senior Member

Posts: 33Sadie
Saw Sadie last week by the mall. Definitely worth seeing BBBJ to start then FS ds finished not rushed will repeat.
-
07-08-19 16:24 #11051Senior Member

Posts: 59Alexis
Tried to get connected with her to help her out. No response yet. She says a hi and disappears. Hope you can help me out to reach out to her.
Originally Posted by Disengaged
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-19 15:12 #11050Senior Member

Posts: 76Lucy Broadway
Late review. Visited with Lucy last week at her incall off Brook road. She has been reviewed her previously. Great personality set up was easy. In a pretty good location. BBBJCIM on the menu but due to some of my own issues opted for CBJ followed by FS. She is heavier than her pics. Boobs are nice but saggy. GFE. I'm ok with smoke smell and otherwise the room was clean. I would repeat.
-
07-08-19 08:39 #11049Senior Member

Posts: 694That's Summer
She's had some reviews recently. Search on Summer and you'll find what you need.
Originally Posted by VAGuy13
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-19 21:57 #11048Senior Member

Posts: 39PM me. I can give you a few details.
Originally Posted by VAGuy13
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-19 21:09 #11047Senior Member

Posts: 229Mel banks
Search for her under the massage forum.
Originally Posted by IrishBass
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-19 19:51 #11046Senior Member

Posts: 52Lexi
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...t/215234320372
Dreamed about Lexi today. She looks older than the pics, guess it was due to the lack of makeup.
All is covered.
Mic. 7.
Body 6.
It started with a CBJ then went to missionary and 5 minutes later I was leaving. Total visit was about 30 minutes.
Won't repeat unless in a pinch. Sweet girl though.
-
07-07-19 19:49 #11045Senior Member

Posts: 1775She was working out of a Monument Ave apartment for a while but I don't think she ever left the game. I think she had a legal scare and went utr. I've only seen her a few times and it's been years but she has had ads pop up every few months the whole time.
Originally Posted by IrishBass
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-19 17:19 #11044Senior Member

Posts: 232Same foxy or different foxy?
She the same one who cash and dashed a couple people 8 months to a year ago? Had some health problems too. If its a different one then completely disregard. I just remember that tramp stamp.
Originally Posted by ILuvForeplay
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-19 17:19 #11043Senior Member

Posts: 700Foxy
Next time you see her, tell her Tony says Hey, I am no lo get in the area, but used to see her often last year.
Originally Posted by ILuvForeplay
[View Original Post]
Me and VAGUY, used to do her.
-
07-07-19 16:30 #11042Senior Member

Posts: 28Mel Banks. I saw her once for a massage.
Originally Posted by IrishBass
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






