Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 32,161 to 32,175 of 41297
-
07-08-19 05:58 #9137Regular Member

Posts: 23What's the situation with darcy?
Mind enlightening me on the situation wit her? I want thinking of going visit for a dream but got busy yesterday.
Originally Posted by NeckAuthority
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-19 02:20 #9136Senior Member

Posts: 788Maybe that's why dizzy crackhead lizzy blew me off for the second time
I guess she figured it's her last day so why not waste his time for the second and very last time. She got a busted lip recently because she smoked up her pimp's crack. The witch stood me up about 2 months ago and I declared I wouldn't be bothered with her ass again but dumb me tried it again. The first visit, BTW, went extremely well which is why I sort of found it odd that she blew me off on 2 subsequent attempts, one being tonight! All I can say about this time waster is good riddance! Hope her customer service skills are way better than her hooking!
Originally Posted by FunNthaSun
[View Original Post]
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/last-p...10144/18775773
-
07-07-19 23:53 #9135Senior Member

Posts: 867Scam
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...g/915906310805
Wants a 50 dollar cash app before meeting. Don't be fooled!
-
07-07-19 23:16 #9134Senior Member

Posts: 174Angel
Have had several sessions with her and was never disappointed. Only think she does leave her little dog in the room which I found annoying. Other than that you should be good to go.
Originally Posted by LuvTheRisk19
[View Original Post]
Ldw.
-
07-07-19 22:48 #9133Regular Member

Posts: 13My friend says she has been around a long time and reliable.
Originally Posted by LuvTheRisk19
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-19 20:02 #9132Senior Member

Posts: 933Bizzy lizzy
I had a chance to catch up with her today for a qv BBBJCIM. She is cute has some nice lips and a really sexy body. I had a handful of ass cheek while she sang on the mic. Super sloppy top and blew a huge load in her mouth. She says this is her last day but who knows.
Originally Posted by LukeCage668
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-19 19:56 #9131Senior Member

Posts: 136I am not sure about her, I contacted her yesterday and she just kept asking "what do you want " no matter what I said she came back with that.
Originally Posted by ItStillWorks
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-19 18:29 #9130Senior Member

Posts: 162Buffie
My apologies.
Originally Posted by Mako9999
[View Original Post]
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...e/015333907282
-
07-07-19 17:52 #9129Regular Member

Posts: 22Is she for real
She's for real and very cooperative with requests. I've had several dreams with her and always woke up happy.
Originally Posted by Jonah1
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-19 17:46 #9128Senior Member

Posts: 933Starr
She is real. Alil more weathered in the face than pics show. Saw her maybe 4 or 5 times for BBBJCIM. She takes her teeth out but drains the pipes pretty good. Ass is real which I enjoy smacking while she sings on the mic. Descent rate for BBBJ and will negotiate when in a pinch which was always often.
Originally Posted by BillBatts
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-19 15:36 #9127Regular Member

Posts: 18Looking for info
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...a/188072239286
Looking to partake since she's pretty close I juat didn't see any reviews on her yet. Just seeing if anyone has seein.
-
07-07-19 15:29 #9126Senior Member

Posts: 235She's cool.
Saw her back in January off JTB, pictures are accurate, takes teeth out for a good mic check while everything else is covered. Only downfall is that she's a smoker. YMMV but you should enjoy your self.
Originally Posted by BillBatts
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-19 14:39 #9125Regular Member

Posts: 1Any info?
Has anyone had any experience with her?
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kelly-es...onville-392311
-
07-07-19 13:58 #9124Regular Member

Posts: 12Intel
Any info on Angel?
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...e/084535915517
-
07-07-19 13:26 #9123Senior Member

Posts: 137Northside Starr
Anyone partake? Have seen her ads for quite some time. Slightly intriguing.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...9/521182692405
Thanks and stay safe.
BB.










Reply With Quote






