Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #1608
    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    I just sent you guys a PM, hope you get lucky. She f* up my weekend.
    It looks like SA already banned her.

    Her "ID" and message she sent are gone. SA used to mark their Ids as "Sugar Baby" but with their update, they just delete them and any message exchanges.

    BMD.

  2. #1607
    Quote Originally Posted by SpennSter  [View Original Post]
    Probably a dumb question, but how necessary is it for pictures to be posted to join the site? Are they public to everyone initially or do you have to give access to them. Thanks.
    You are not required to post your pics but there are two ways.

    A pic or tow increases your odds so the girl know what you look like and it's only fair since you can see hers.

    The other option is to post a few but move them to a hidden area on SA. This method allows you to grant your pic access to girls on an individual basis.

    So if there's someone you want, message her and grant her access to view your pics. You control who sees your pics.

    BMD.

  3. #1606
    Quote Originally Posted by Hapcj7  [View Original Post]
    Hahha, sounds like a plan to me. These girls are unbelievable, especially for their age!

    And for the others who helped me with the prepaid card for SA, all went good, easy peasy.

    Now to find a decent one.
    I just sent you guys a PM, hope you get lucky. She f* up my weekend.

  4. #1605

    Pictures for SA membership

    Quote Originally Posted by Mandingo727  [View Original Post]
    So I signed up to SA to see what the big fuss was about and there has to be some type of glitch in the matrix. This is unreal. As soon as I uploaded my pics my inbox was flooded. Bad girls of all types trying to give up some pussy for that change. Although some of them do have gold pussy syndrome. One girl told me 1 grand a month LOL. Its ok because I just say your not at market value and move on to the next. I have 3 dates set up with my inbox filling up every couple hours. It's crazy. I need another dick. The hell with STG. SA is where it's at.

    Mandingo (soon to be chafe dick).
    Probably a dumb question, but how necessary is it for pictures to be posted to join the site? Are they public to everyone initially or do you have to give access to them. Thanks.

  5. #1604
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Send me her number. I'll meet her and the honda guy to get your money back.

    BMD.
    Hahha, sounds like a plan to me. These girls are unbelievable, especially for their age!

    And for the others who helped me with the prepaid card for SA, all went good, easy peasy.

    Now to find a decent one.

  6. #1603
    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    Stay away from her, her SA I'd is "newtothischeerleader" ,she will ask you to meet in a public place, she will ask for half the money upfront, a guy in old Honda civic will be parked nearby, as soon as you give her the money she will run away, I know I know, cardinal rule was broken Hahaha but sometimes you think with your small head.
    Send me her number. I'll meet her and the honda guy to get your money back.

    BMD.

  7. #1602

    Cheerleader

    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    Stay away from her, her SA I'd is "newtothischeerleader" ,she will ask you to meet in a public place, she will ask for half the money upfront, a guy in old Honda civic will be parked nearby, as soon as you give her the money she will run away, I know I know, cardinal rule was broken Hahaha but sometimes you think with your small head.
    I think all of you guys that are members on SA should contact her with your burner phone numbers and send her on a few wild goose chases! You should PM us her number if you have it.

  8. #1601
    Quote Originally Posted by BBFreak  [View Original Post]
    Yes I talked to her as well and as soon as she told me about first meeting in a public place to give her half the money and then I could follow her back to her place, I terminated the conversation. No doubt it would be a rip-off.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/1fa60...2-bc6729962cdb
    Lately my experiences on SA have been good so let my guard down, even though I wanted to say no and there were some red flags but I decided to take my chances. Never break the rules!!!!

  9. #1600
    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    Stay away from her, her SA I'd is "newtothischeerleader" ,she will ask you to meet in a public place, she will ask for half the money upfront, a guy in old Honda civic will be parked nearby, as soon as you give her the money she will run away, I know I know, cardinal rule was broken Hahaha but sometimes you think with your small head.
    Yes I talked to her as well and as soon as she told me about first meeting in a public place to give her half the money and then I could follow her back to her place, I terminated the conversation. No doubt it would be a rip-off.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/1fa60...2-bc6729962cdb

  10. #1599

    Cash and Dash-Manchester / vernon area

    Stay away from her, her SA I'd is "newtothischeerleader" ,she will ask you to meet in a public place, she will ask for half the money upfront, a guy in old Honda civic will be parked nearby, as soon as you give her the money she will run away, I know I know, cardinal rule was broken Hahaha but sometimes you think with your small head.

  11. #1598
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Looks like there's still a bunch of kids on here.

    Instead of yelling at each other on an internet forum, go out there and find some pussies. Fuck them, take some pics, and post about it.

    That's what these forums are about, leave the drama with your wives and girlfriends.

  12. #1597

    I agree wholeheartedly

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyCT  [View Original Post]
    This is really annoying for me. I monger occasionally and the info on this site is invaluable. It keeps us all safe from harm, theft, arrest, and disease, not to mention the consequences to our family or professional life if something goes bad. We all need to use our big heads first and be a resource for each other. Please, please gents, don't F this site up. It has a lot to offer when used with integrity! I am truly appreciative to those who post regularly and or toftt. You have kept me out of some bad situations and also recommended some safe providers. Thank you! That's what this site is all about!
    With what LuckyCT wrote. And am part of this appreciative silent community that seeks to learn.

  13. #1596

    What was it? Why do this shit?

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    Exactly, why are you throwing all this drama? Every once in a while one of you guys comes on here and does this (almost always the wannabe SD types)

    Let me say this as plainly as possible

    Nobody told her. It's a public website, chicks know all about it.

    Let me say that again, NOBODY TOLD HER ABOUT THE REVIEW, IT'S A PUBLIC WEBSITE.

    Let me explain why IT doesn't matter that she saw it.

    Sugar Babies are hookers. Let me say that again because some of you "SD" guys seem to have a hard time with this idea;

    SUGAR BABIES ARE PROSTITUTES.

    They sell sex for money to anybody who pays them. You have money, she wants it. Make her earn it.

    If she gives you shit, hang up, call another hooker. Then fuck them and give THE OTHER hooker the money. Maybe you could take a picture of that money and send it to whoever this chick is that you're crying about with the message saying "this money could have been yours."

    Then block her number and delete it and don't talk to her anymore because she's not your girlfriend and you can do that.

    To recap

    Leave the drama behind you.

    Sugar babies are hookers

    If one of the hookers is giving you a hard time move on to the next.

    Because there always are other hookers and you hold all the aces (they call them dollars)

    A2

  14. #1595
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    Exactly, why are you throwing all this drama? Every once in a while one of you guys comes on here and does this (almost always the wannabe SD types)

    Let me say this as plainly as possible

    Nobody told her. It's a public website, chicks know all about it.

    Let me say that again, NOBODY TOLD HER ABOUT THE REVIEW, IT'S A PUBLIC WEBSITE.

    Let me explain why IT doesn't matter that she saw it.

    Sugar Babies are hookers. Let me say that again because some of you "SD" guys seem to have a hard time with this idea;

    SUGAR BABIES ARE PROSTITUTES.

    They sell sex for money to anybody who pays them. You have money, she wants it. Make her earn it.

    If she gives you shit, hang up, call another hooker. Then fuck them and give THE OTHER hooker the money. Maybe you could take a picture of that money and send it to whoever this chick is that you're crying about with the message saying "this money could have been yours."

    Then block her number and delete it and don't talk to her anymore because she's not your girlfriend and you can do that.

    To recap

    Leave the drama behind you.

    Sugar babies are hookers

    If one of the hookers is giving you a hard time move on to the next.

    Because there always are other hookers and you hold all the aces (they call them dollars)

    A2

  15. #1594
    Quote Originally Posted by Hapcj7  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for your time and effort. So, I'm slightly confused. I can buy a prepaid CC card without giving away any information (to the best of my knowledge). When I go pay SA for my subscription, what types of info will they need / ask?. I already have any account set up, but not premium. Will SA want full name, addy, cell phone etc? I will used whatever info I used to set up the SA a long time ago, if needed. Honestly, I don't remember what info was needed to create and account. Hopefully, I can review in my profile.

    Thanks again.
    You can buy the card at any pharm or supermarket. No info is needed.

    On SA, it will ask for name, addy, city, state, zip. Plug in what you want. It will be tied to your SA I'd name so jot it down to reuse if you renew your account.

    It will want a tel #, I just use the pharm or supermarket #. The stores or SA won't call you.

    Once you're in, under settings, turn off auto-renew unless your card has enough to cover the renewal charge.

    I usually buy the $100 card, turn off auto-renew, and delete the card in SA.

    BMD.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape