Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 5,371 to 5,385 of 6975
-
07-07-19 07:59 #1605Regular Member

Posts: 4Pictures for SA membership
Probably a dumb question, but how necessary is it for pictures to be posted to join the site? Are they public to everyone initially or do you have to give access to them. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Mandingo727
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-19 20:02 #1604Senior Member

Posts: 208Hahha, sounds like a plan to me. These girls are unbelievable, especially for their age!
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
And for the others who helped me with the prepaid card for SA, all went good, easy peasy.
Now to find a decent one.
-
07-06-19 19:53 #1603Senior Member

Posts: 5229Send me her number. I'll meet her and the honda guy to get your money back.
Originally Posted by Chudakkad
[View Original Post]
BMD.
-
07-06-19 18:45 #1602Senior Member

Posts: 356Cheerleader
I think all of you guys that are members on SA should contact her with your burner phone numbers and send her on a few wild goose chases! You should PM us her number if you have it.
Originally Posted by Chudakkad
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-19 18:06 #1601Senior Member

Posts: 480Lately my experiences on SA have been good so let my guard down, even though I wanted to say no and there were some red flags but I decided to take my chances. Never break the rules!!!!
Originally Posted by BBFreak
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-19 17:28 #1600Senior Member

Posts: 660Yes I talked to her as well and as soon as she told me about first meeting in a public place to give her half the money and then I could follow her back to her place, I terminated the conversation. No doubt it would be a rip-off.
Originally Posted by Chudakkad
[View Original Post]
https://www.seeking.com/member/1fa60...2-bc6729962cdb
-
07-06-19 16:32 #1599Senior Member

Posts: 480Cash and Dash-Manchester / vernon area
Stay away from her, her SA I'd is "newtothischeerleader" ,she will ask you to meet in a public place, she will ask for half the money upfront, a guy in old Honda civic will be parked nearby, as soon as you give her the money she will run away, I know I know, cardinal rule was broken Hahaha but sometimes you think with your small head.
-
07-05-19 14:31 #1598Senior Member

Posts: 1041Looks like there's still a bunch of kids on here.
Instead of yelling at each other on an internet forum, go out there and find some pussies. Fuck them, take some pics, and post about it.
That's what these forums are about, leave the drama with your wives and girlfriends.
-
07-05-19 11:27 #1597Senior Member

Posts: 39I agree wholeheartedly
With what LuckyCT wrote. And am part of this appreciative silent community that seeks to learn.
Originally Posted by LuckyCT
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-19 23:45 #1596Banned Member

Posts: 88What was it? Why do this shit?
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
Exactly, why are you throwing all this drama? Every once in a while one of you guys comes on here and does this (almost always the wannabe SD types)
Let me say this as plainly as possible
Nobody told her. It's a public website, chicks know all about it.
Let me say that again, NOBODY TOLD HER ABOUT THE REVIEW, IT'S A PUBLIC WEBSITE.
Let me explain why IT doesn't matter that she saw it.
Sugar Babies are hookers. Let me say that again because some of you "SD" guys seem to have a hard time with this idea;
SUGAR BABIES ARE PROSTITUTES.
They sell sex for money to anybody who pays them. You have money, she wants it. Make her earn it.
If she gives you shit, hang up, call another hooker. Then fuck them and give THE OTHER hooker the money. Maybe you could take a picture of that money and send it to whoever this chick is that you're crying about with the message saying "this money could have been yours."
Then block her number and delete it and don't talk to her anymore because she's not your girlfriend and you can do that.
To recap
Leave the drama behind you.
Sugar babies are hookers
If one of the hookers is giving you a hard time move on to the next.
Because there always are other hookers and you hold all the aces (they call them dollars)
A2
-
07-04-19 23:07 #1595Banned Member

Posts: 88[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
Exactly, why are you throwing all this drama? Every once in a while one of you guys comes on here and does this (almost always the wannabe SD types)
Let me say this as plainly as possible
Nobody told her. It's a public website, chicks know all about it.
Let me say that again, NOBODY TOLD HER ABOUT THE REVIEW, IT'S A PUBLIC WEBSITE.
Let me explain why IT doesn't matter that she saw it.
Sugar Babies are hookers. Let me say that again because some of you "SD" guys seem to have a hard time with this idea;
SUGAR BABIES ARE PROSTITUTES.
They sell sex for money to anybody who pays them. You have money, she wants it. Make her earn it.
If she gives you shit, hang up, call another hooker. Then fuck them and give THE OTHER hooker the money. Maybe you could take a picture of that money and send it to whoever this chick is that you're crying about with the message saying "this money could have been yours."
Then block her number and delete it and don't talk to her anymore because she's not your girlfriend and you can do that.
To recap
Leave the drama behind you.
Sugar babies are hookers
If one of the hookers is giving you a hard time move on to the next.
Because there always are other hookers and you hold all the aces (they call them dollars)
A2
-
07-04-19 13:53 #1594Senior Member

Posts: 5229You can buy the card at any pharm or supermarket. No info is needed.
Originally Posted by Hapcj7
[View Original Post]
On SA, it will ask for name, addy, city, state, zip. Plug in what you want. It will be tied to your SA I'd name so jot it down to reuse if you renew your account.
It will want a tel #, I just use the pharm or supermarket #. The stores or SA won't call you.
Once you're in, under settings, turn off auto-renew unless your card has enough to cover the renewal charge.
I usually buy the $100 card, turn off auto-renew, and delete the card in SA.
BMD.
-
07-03-19 22:46 #1593Senior Member

Posts: 208In continuation.
Thanks for your time and effort. So, I'm slightly confused. I can buy a prepaid CC card without giving away any information (to the best of my knowledge). When I go pay SA for my subscription, what types of info will they need / ask?. I already have any account set up, but not premium. Will SA want full name, addy, cell phone etc? I will used whatever info I used to set up the SA a long time ago, if needed. Honestly, I don't remember what info was needed to create and account. Hopefully, I can review in my profile.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
Thanks again.
-
07-03-19 19:49 #1592Senior Member

Posts: 377Rejected?
You will get rejected if your card is not set up to do international purchases.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-19 11:06 #1591Senior Member

Posts: 5229Use fake info for the prepaid MC / Visa card. Make sure your save what you create as you'll need it when you renew your account.
Originally Posted by Hapcj7
[View Original Post]
Sometimes, when keying in the info, you may get rejected. Just call the automated 800 number on the back of the card. You're looking for an option to register your card, then try SA again after waiting 5-10 minutes.
BMD.









Reply With Quote




