Thread: Humaniplex
+
Add Report
Results 3,811 to 3,825 of 4072
-
07-11-19 11:53 #262Senior Member

Posts: 1253They seem legit, enough of a network to take a chance. A friend used them a couple years ago and had a good time.
Originally Posted by SDMonger69
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-19 10:37 #261Senior Member

Posts: 2939They roll through Seattle a lot and there was never any complaints. List the menu they sent you please.
Originally Posted by SDMonger69
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-19 08:45 #260Senior Member

Posts: 245Matchlessb
Anyone use this booker? Are the pics of the actual girls and do they honor what they say via PM?
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Matchlessb
-
07-10-19 22:30 #259Senior Member

Posts: 545Jessi Caviar
Just wondering why you mention her. HX profile does not seem to have been active in long time?
Originally Posted by Boltastic
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-19 19:06 #258Regular Member

Posts: 23You should search for jessi caviar in san diego. Just saying.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-19 15:49 #257Senior Member

Posts: 236Sandra99 girls are supposed to be one pop (tho I've had some that went for an extra at no upcharge). MSOG is a little extra and if you want it, you're supposed to let booker know up front before appointment. I don't see this agency often, but if I do, I try to be careful not to pop early. There are a couple of girls there sometimes (Vivi, who was discussed downthread a bit for example) who do *everything* they can to get you off as fast as possible. Literally saying, "come for me baby" 5 minutes into the post-shower action. A little annoying, but if the girl's body is hot enough (and I'm all about that stripper look of nice firm bolt-ons on a well-toned stick), I care less for the personality / chemistry. If anything, it helps me hold back / control timing of my pop, LOL.
Originally Posted by TrustyHairlip
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-19 20:21 #256Senior Member

Posts: 471I also saw cartoon. She is the girl in the pics, with the funky belly tattoo that says "Cartoon" or something.
Originally Posted by SirBishop
[View Original Post]
She is pretty, has a great tight body and nice fake boobs. They are large B or maybe C cups. Her boobs are pretty firm and felt a little cold to the touch. That is one of the things I dislike about the fake boobs, they can be cold to the touch. Anyway, her nipples are just incredible. I could have played with these things all day, but I could tell that for the short amount of time I was working them that she was starting to get a little tired of it. Anyway, I could have gone on for 10 minutes just playing with these lovely nipples. She has a smallish ass, but it feels great and was nice to grab a hold of. Oh, she is relatively tall, maybe 5' 5" or so, with nice long toned legs.
Normal procedure with the blue toast and a quick shower. Not much foreplay in the shower and only a brief BBBJ preview. Go to the bed and I play with her nipples (as mentioned), play with her nicely groomed pussy (very tight too). She let me DATY, but I didn't try any FIV. She also said no to me rimming her. Although I hadn't planned on it, I might have been getting close by how I was licking that pussy. We switch to mish, doggy, cowgirl. I couldn't finish with the condom on so I had her go back to BBBJ and after a few minutes absolutely exploded in her mouth.
We still had time left on the clock, but it seems that there is no MSOG. Or maybe she didn't like the firehose of ejaculate that I shot into her mouth. Which she basically had to swallow. We talked a bit and then she wanted to shower up, so we got back in the shower and she cleaned me off and that was that.
So, all in all it was a fun time. I probably won't repeat since I didn't feel we had a great connection and the whole thing felt a little mechanical and not GFE like I like. For me she was about a 7 on the scale if Petra or Ash are a 10.
-
07-08-19 17:38 #255Senior Member

Posts: 187Thanks
Thanks for the advice. I'll just have to see if AIA has someone in town haha.
Originally Posted by ZooGuy1959
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-19 13:18 #254Banned Member

Posts: 904Sandra99 & Cartoon Quick Report
TOFTT on this one since the pics on Cartoon looked too good. Sandra99 does screen looking for your basic info but I did get approved in one day. Set up the appt, got directions and arrived on time.
They have a very nice incall in San Diego and it is discreetly located. Cartoon greeted me at the door with a hug and a kiss dressed in a very sexy lingerie set! Makeup, hair and outfit were very well done and she looks better in person. Yes, it is her in the pics, the tats were the proof. Cartoon is well toned, awesome enhanced boobs, flat stomach and an ass to be munched. She is very enthusiastic and aims to please you in all the ways you desire. We began with some kissing and groping where she reaches down and strokes you. She gently slid down to one of the best BJs with lots of eye contact. The ass just had to be played with and her sweet spot licked, so I obliged. Cartoon has this perfectly shaped model's body that when you look at her you got to ask yourself. How the fuck can I see her more often. She's not only got the skills but the smile and the way she presents herself is 5 star stuff. Yea guys, Sandra99 is an asian agency and Cartoon is the real deal.
-
07-04-19 22:08 #253Senior Member

Posts: 7266Yup, many are on other sites like pd, citix and eros are on hx. See if you've seen them and have them network you on hx. I have done that where I've seen girls on other sites and they do have hx.
Originally Posted by TrojanHorsey
[View Original Post]
Acct but only use it as a backup. Had many girls newtork me.
Join the newbie club.
-
07-04-19 21:18 #252Regular Member

Posts: 347Megan Day--San Diego HX blast from the past
Maybe some of you remember this GND who used to be active on San Diego Hx named Megan Day. I was going through my SD archives and wow, I have fucked and filmed a shit load of white chicks in SD courtesy of Hx. Last time I saw Megan was early 2018, and she was really great in bed. Very tall at 5'8" and super skinny at 112 lbs. Tiny perky breasts, tight flat abs, and the most amazing lower body ever. The proportion of her ass to her legs is nothing short of statuesque. She was 100% GFE to me. Passionate DFK, BBBJ with CIM available and CFS only. The most memorable thing about Megan was her facial expression during DATY and sex. It looked like she was almost in pain. It was kinda a turn on seeing her face grimace like that as I was punishing her clit and pounding her senseless in mish. I did very little doggie with her because I wanted to capture her painful yet erotic and pleasurable facial body language with my handheld Canon so lots of footage in mish and DATY. Turns me on every time I watch my videos. I saw her twice for 1 hour each and her rates were high for SD +150 for pics and video but totally worth it.
Here are some screen shots from my 2nd session with Megan, at the upscale DoubleTree Hotel on Hazard Center Drive, and a couple of her old Humaniplex profile pics. I have been searching for a suitable replacement who had such an expressive "O" face, but sadly, there probably will never be another Megan Day in San Diego.
-
07-03-19 10:20 #251Senior Member

Posts: 304HX: not really a matter
HX: not really a matter of "getting verified".
It's having a "track record" with other HX ladies. That is the advantage of HX for the ladies: they can look at a guy's profile and see which ladies vouch for him being "safe". Also, paying the initial $25 to use the PM system is no longer simply a matter of using a plastic card in your wallet. I suggest you not count on using HX for your entertainment for a short visit.
Originally Posted by FunnyMoney
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-19 10:16 #250Regular Member

Posts: 347Joining Hx is only half the battle
Even if you are a released member out of Quarantine by the time you reach sunny SD, you will find it very difficult to book Hx girls if you have no Safe ratings and a zero network. So essentially you are back to square one. This is not like going to Vegas and heading down to the lobby and choosing from the dozens of ROB casino girls milling around the slots LOL. However, here is an advice. A lot of girls who advertise on Hx are on other sites as well such as PD, and maybe you can see them that way to bypass the Humaniplex screening, but don't be surprised if they vet you some other way though. You are making your search even more challenging because you are hunting for porn stars, and those girls have the tightest screening of all. Hx is not plug and play, where you join and voila!, your dick is now inside a hot tight pussy. Man I wish it was that easy LOL.
Originally Posted by FunnyMoney
[View Original Post]
Good luck and stay classy in San Diego.
-
07-03-19 09:50 #249Senior Member

Posts: 187Thanks
Thank you all for the help. Glad there are some in SD! Follow up, should I wait to get verified until right before my trip? Hx isn't really prevalent in MD.
-
07-03-19 01:49 #248Senior Member

Posts: 67Sexy Sam
Her porn name was Kimmie Moore.
Originally Posted by FeelingGood
[View Original Post]
Knowing is half the battle. Yo Joe!










Reply With Quote






