Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6156
    Quote Originally Posted by WideAwake  [View Original Post]
    I recently set up some time with London. I had read a few reviews and figured it was legit. The communication was pretty quick and solid. The in call was safe and clean. This girl is the same in the pics and is very pretty and donation was slightly above average. Overall, the time was a YMMV situation. I had read that others had a great time. I am happy that the pics were legit and she was hot, but I don't feel like she was particularly interested in the time. She spent nearly the entire time texting on her phone. No real GFE or vocal performance. Really made me feel like I was doing all the work.

    AS noted, she IS hot AF and others seemed to have had a good time, so maybe there were other circumstances I am not aware of or we just didn't click?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...030/4074915096
    Yeah. She was hot af for sure I'm the dream I had but I had the same experience even gave it a second try. Didn't have phone issues but very much not into it. She'd be an all star w a little more effort. Sounds like different people click differently w her so maybe just a classic YMMV. I probably won't try a third time but. Yes she is that hot so maybe. And not bad to chat with pretty cool girl. Just kinda detached from the whole thing when the dreaming got down to business.

  2. #6155

    Eva

    Quote Originally Posted by MicBush  [View Original Post]
    Good morning fellow mongers! I am in search of a unicorn that gives a legit massage with recreational playtime. Ideally located in North Orlando / Sanford areas. I know there are some ladies offering what I am looking for but in this case I prefer to keep it close with little travel. Please PM me with any suggestions.

    Thanks in advance. My back is killing me.
    She'll take your mind off your back.

    https://orlando.rubratings.com/131962

  3. #6154

    London on EB

    Quote Originally Posted by WideAwake  [View Original Post]
    I recently set up some time with London. I had read a few reviews and figured it was legit. The communication was pretty quick and solid. The in call was safe and clean. This girl is the same in the pics and is very pretty and donation was slightly above average. Overall, the time was a YMMV situation. I had read that others had a great time. I am happy that the pics were legit and she was hot, but I don't feel like she was particularly interested in the time. She spent nearly the entire time texting on her phone. No real GFE or vocal performance. Really made me feel like I was doing all the work.

    AS noted, she IS hot AF and others seemed to have had a good time, so maybe there were other circumstances I am not aware of or we just didn't click?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...030/4074915096
    I saw her on June 18th and I completely agree with you when you say she is hot. In my view she is smoking hot. LOL.

    I had a fantastic time with her but I also paid more than I should have including a very nice tip. I do not like when they don't turn off the phone. They should know this is our time that we are paying for. I didn't experience the phone with her but I have with other providers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 54f141fccf8398183765899a5433a2e4_f.jpg‎  
    Last edited by Pilot1011; 07-07-19 at 10:15. Reason: Add Photos

  4. #6153

    Rate

    Quote Originally Posted by WideAwake  [View Original Post]
    I recently set up some time with London. I had read a few reviews and figured it was legit. The communication was pretty quick and solid. The in call was safe and clean. This girl is the same in the pics and is very pretty and donation was slightly above average. Overall, the time was a YMMV situation. I had read that others had a great time. I am happy that the pics were legit and she was hot, but I don't feel like she was particularly interested in the time. She spent nearly the entire time texting on her phone. No real GFE or vocal performance. Really made me feel like I was doing all the work.

    AS noted, she IS hot AF and others seemed to have had a good time, so maybe there were other circumstances I am not aware of or we just didn't click?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...030/4074915096
    What was her rates?

  5. #6152

    London (calling)

    I recently set up some time with London. I had read a few reviews and figured it was legit. The communication was pretty quick and solid. The in call was safe and clean. This girl is the same in the pics and is very pretty and donation was slightly above average. Overall, the time was a YMMV situation. I had read that others had a great time. I am happy that the pics were legit and she was hot, but I don't feel like she was particularly interested in the time. She spent nearly the entire time texting on her phone. No real GFE or vocal performance. Really made me feel like I was doing all the work.

    AS noted, she IS hot AF and others seemed to have had a good time, so maybe there were other circumstances I am not aware of or we just didn't click?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...030/4074915096

  6. #6151

    Good Reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by FakeBoobHunter  [View Original Post]
    Looking for any info on this one.

    https://escortalligator.com.orlando....823765/clarise

    Looks right up my ally seems to be some reviews on a site but I can't access them.
    I read the reviews on Escort Babylon and they are all good. My recommendation is to post a review on the site so you can get intel from the reviews on the other sites including listcrawler.

  7. #6150

    Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by Pinoboy  [View Original Post]
    She was posting on the sister site in the past going by a different name. There was a review about her then and if I'm not mistaken, it wasn't good. Even on the EB site, there were negative reviews about her.

  8. #6149

    New faces

    In case you haven't noticed there have been an influx of new faces in town. A lot of them look fake and I would go as far as to say, possible robbery set up or stings. Most are only in town for a few days. Maybe I'm paranoid, but I have been doing this for a long time and when my gut tells me something aint right, it's usually true.

    Be very careful out there boys!

    Stay Fresh!

  9. #6148

    Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by Pinoboy  [View Original Post]
    Just saw her actually, I must say I had an amazing time definitely WORTH it. I was a bit nervous as she is new to Orlando. She was clean and dressed very well,. I have no complaints.

  10. #6147

    Scavenger Hunt

    So, was browsing EIndex and came across this one.

    https://escortindex.com/large/orland.../1800624?img=1

    Now I am pretty positive that the chic in the pic is not the chic you'll end up getting. Reason I know this is because I recognize the girl in the pictures. Over the years I've seen ads pop up with images of this same girl but in different outfits, poses, etc.

    Anybody know who this is? She reminds me of Natasha Nice with those amazing jugs. Let's see if any others in here can chime in. Posted pictures just in case the link isn't working.

    Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7CD51F14-C735-4432-8DA9-EFE587E3617D.jpeg‎   0384BF83-A519-4B38-9C6A-8AAC86DE95E8.jpeg‎   508187CB-31EB-4CD5-BF48-DC541F203FDB.jpeg‎  

  11. #6146
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulAtreides  [View Original Post]
    One of my favs, but I believe she went and added some butt implants that do not compliment her.
    Agree 100%. She ruined that ass.

  12. #6145

    Taylor


  13. #6144

    Legit massage with recreation

    Good morning fellow mongers! I am in search of a unicorn that gives a legit massage with recreational playtime. Ideally located in North Orlando / Sanford areas. I know there are some ladies offering what I am looking for but in this case I prefer to keep it close with little travel. Please PM me with any suggestions.

    Thanks in advance. My back is killing me.

  14. #6143

    Clermont

    This SP is located near the Orange / Lake Co line. She's been advertising since last fall. Does anyone have any intel on her?

    https://escortalligator.com.orlando....61961/Clermont

  15. #6142

    Clarise Info?

    Looking for any info on this one.

    https://escortalligator.com.orlando....823765/clarise

    Looks right up my ally seems to be some reviews on a site but I can't access them.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape