Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13398

    Lyn

    Saw an ad for this:

    https://bodyrubshop.com/ads/lyn-fili...45420-22926033

    Tried to reach out multiple times through calls and texts with no response and no avail. Anybody know what's the deal?

  2. #13397

    Return to Bamboo

    Had some time the afternoon of 7/4 and popped into my local Bamboo Therapy in Springfield.

    Greeted by a new lady. The last 4 or 5 times, I had seen Judy (the one someone on this thread described as having the build of a linebacker, LOL). Today was an older provider, probably later 40's or early 50's, slender, with a fairly plain looking face. Turns out she has a wonderful, giggly laugh and gives a superb massage.

    Paid for an hour ($80) and proceeded to receive a terrific massage. A mix of medium and soft pressure depending on which part of the body she was working on. Standard NOVA finish which was equally terrific. No extras requested or given. I didn't get her name, but I do strongly recommend if you would like a relaxing massage with a standard finish. Remember, no showers at this location.

  3. #13396

    Jenny (571-242-5746) Warning

    She only sees certain people. You can probably figure it out the certain people. I'm not going to discuss it. There is no review because I didn't see her. My post is just a warning to the masses.

    The march for big boobs continues!

  4. #13395

    Fyi

    Quote Originally Posted by Serpico99  [View Original Post]
    I have witnessed this at mostly Chinese AMPs. I have seen specifically this happen at the Chinese AMP you mentioned as well as a few of the other Chinese AMPs in Manassas, as well as other Chinese AMPs I have visited in Falls Church, Annandale, and near Dulles. One Chinese AMP that I have seen change the sheets is Nikki's place, Massage Dragon, just down the street from the place you mentioned above.

    I think Chinese AMPs overall try to do things on the cheap to try to milk a dollar out of a penny.
    First post but this is the same at there restaurants.

  5. #13394

    Eden Extras?

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesonTyre  [View Original Post]
    She said she was 22 the last time I saw her, maybe a month ago. Definitely early 20's. Would definitely say she's hot. She's got a great face, and her body is accurate in line with the photos. Just wish she was more open to extras, like some of the other Eden girls.
    Which Eden girls do extras? I've never had any luck with any of them.

    BTW, Natalie is very hot, though.

  6. #13393
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonCuse  [View Original Post]
    Is Natalie really 21? Pretty and hot? Any deets would be appreciated?
    She said she was 22 the last time I saw her, maybe a month ago. Definitely early 20's. Would definitely say she's hot. She's got a great face, and her body is accurate in line with the photos. Just wish she was more open to extras, like some of the other Eden girls.

  7. #13392

    I don't think so.

    Quote Originally Posted by RareHobbyist  [View Original Post]
    Is joining rubmaps worthwhile (the premium / pay membership).

    Thanks.
    Just lurk on here for a while, I'm sure every place on there has been reviewed on these boards.

  8. #13391
    Is joining rubmaps worthwhile (the premium / pay membership).

    Thanks.

  9. #13390
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesonTyre  [View Original Post]
    Saw they had a new girl at eden and had to check her out. A Latina is a good addition to their lineup and Stephanie was delightful; very sexy, photos seem to be accurate, and a very chill attitude. Honestly planning on switching from Natalie who was my previous go to here. Bottoms stayed on but were rather irrelevant definitely much more my first visit with here than ever with Natalie. Massage was standard eden, more of a back rub than a proper massage, really a pretext. NoVA finish was great, definitely didn't rush, made plenty of eye contact, and made a very convincing effort to seem really into it. Left fully satisfied and can't wait to go back! Tipped. 2 on top of standard house 30 minutes. Treat her well gents!
    Is Natalie really 21? Pretty and hot? Any deets would be appreciated?

  10. #13389

    King, they're back

    Quote Originally Posted by HighTemp  [View Original Post]
    Good that I asked. Feels like the lady I saw is definitely not CiCi / Linda / Coco. Good that I only paid 40 tip to try her out. Also because of the. 4 tip, she didn't let the girl out. I touched her tits OTC briefly though. Feels like a small A or B the most, but natural, no harden object or lump in there.

    I talked about Jay and Ivy from angel who I did see before, she acknowledged they worked before. Do anyone know when will the real CiCi or Ivy / Jung be back at King?
    Quote Originally Posted by GilBang  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, CiCi is definitely not an A / B so yeah, this wasn't her. So Yung is also on vacay? Last time I saw CiCi she said she was going to be gone for a month, and that was about 3 weeks ago, so maybe in a couple of weeks?

    Also, I'm not sure what capacity CiCi has at King, but she's always asked me that if I try another girl to let her know how they were to see if they should stay or not, so maybe next time, if you do see her, let her know what your experience was like. I agree with Ben, CiCis massage, best in this area.
    I can report that CiCi and Jung are back at King.

  11. #13388

    Sasi

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucretius  [View Original Post]
    Hi Zebra,

    Nice to see you from TMR.

    Sasi (Sassy) gave me a good massage but would not step over the line. I think that was the experience of others too. She has been reviewed on this thread.

    As far as massageanywhere in general I have not bought a token so I don't know about that. KK and Tara are on there, so that tells you something. I have found some others on there as well who will help out a guy in need, from one who would just do the finish finish and nothing more, to others who allow roaming, to ones that will peg you.

    L.
    That has been my experience with Sasi as well and I have known her for years. Strictly legit. Massage Anywhere now requires advertisers to provide their CMT number and full name and address. There are still some providers there who are not CMTs, but they will not be able to renew. KK is a CMT.

  12. #13387

    Norma

    Quote Originally Posted by Powkid  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any out of the normal extras from Norma? I been seeing her for a while now and nothing more than NOVA ending. Just wondering if anyone has got lucky and if so HOW. PM me if you have!

    Thanks! Be safe.

    https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic...a/7980284.html
    I have seen her off and on every two-four months or so for the last few years. She typically lets the girls come out to let me play with them and little OTC grabbing with her behind. Only reason I go back to her is because she gives a great massage and an ok finish. She always asked if I would like a "release". Wondering if there are guys out there that tell her no.

  13. #13386

    Polina

    Any body been to see someone here? I think there are at least a couple girls that work through this phone number. I have been a couple years ago for NURU and it wasn't bad. Anybody have any recent experience?

    https://dc.rubratings.com/121317

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/polina-e...ngton-dc-86757#erotic.

    https://qi-sensual-bodywork.business.site

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/610886

  14. #13385

    Not a fan of the site

    Quote Originally Posted by ZebraSoile  [View Original Post]
    They seem to make a big deal about keeping things legit on that site. But has anyone paid money to get a "friends token," which they say will unlock the names & addresses of a lot of other providers? Is it worth the money? I have my doubts, but there must be something to the "friends" access.
    I personally feel like their are other sites I'd pay money for before that site. I doubt it would be worth the money.

  15. #13384

    Norma & Alexandria

    Has anyone had any out of the normal extras from Norma? I been seeing her for a while now and nothing more than NOVA ending. Just wondering if anyone has got lucky and if so HOW. PM me if you have!

    Thanks! Be safe.

    https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic...a/7980284.html

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape