Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,321 to 4,335 of 5075
-
07-06-19 22:33 #755Regular Member

Posts: 21That seems awfully cheap. What was the menu and where is her ad?
Originally Posted by DogFartNetwork
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-19 18:18 #754Senior Member

Posts: 26Erin
Contact info?
Originally Posted by DogFartNetwork
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-19 07:48 #753Regular Member

Posts: 15Ashton Devine LAX
Ashton Devine is in the LAX area. Look up her scene with eric everhard in wefuckblackgirls. 120 for the half and 200 full hour.
She was great. Definitely will repeat.
-
07-05-19 18:58 #752Senior Member

Posts: 25Report on Asian girl from Eros?
I wanted to ask why'all if anyone has ever seen a provider named Aida Love? I can't find any legit reviews about her and she looks expensive, which I don't mind. But, I want some info on her rates and if it is worth it.
https://www.eros.com/california/los_...623.htm?cat=54
-
07-05-19 03:25 #751Regular Member

Posts: 13I would've blocked her the first time she texted unannounced. Probably needed money for drugs or a forehead reduction.
Originally Posted by NewLit
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-19 20:01 #750Senior Member

Posts: 29Let me know if you get one.
Originally Posted by DSmith19
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-19 13:40 #749Regular Member

Posts: 3Red headed provider
Anybody ever met with this provider? I've seen her ad on them but have always been a bit weary especially the part of paying half up front? But something makes me come back to the idea of meeting with her. Any info would be appreciated before I try to book. Thanks fellas! What are your thoughts of paying 1/2 upfront in general?
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/mcd-esco...angeles-381769#escort_reviews.
-
07-03-19 13:33 #748Regular Member

Posts: 3Anybody ever met with this provider? I've seen her ads for years but have always been a bit weary. But something always makes me come back to the idea of meeting with her. Any info would be appreciated before I try to book. Thanks fellas!
-
07-03-19 12:25 #747Senior Member

Posts: 78Be careful about this provider
A few days ago I met this provider: https://privatedelights.ch/profile/KellyBarbie21.
Average experience. Nice girl, no GFE. Not bad, not great. I would have considered the provider for future sessions.
But. She texted me some days ago out of the blue. I don't like when providers text you unannounced. It was just something like "hey babe, want to meet? I said no and that was it.
Yesterday she called me unannounced. I texted her "What's up?" and she asked that I call her because she needed something. I immediately blocked her number.
Not sure what she wanted (most likely money). Be careful.
-
07-02-19 04:12 #746Senior Member

Posts: 7266PD is 50/50, do you're homework on the girl you want to see.
Originally Posted by IrecallPunk
[View Original Post]
Also, if you're work is paying your room and board while your down in the Valley working. Don't see girls it can be your worst nightmare if you get in trouble with LE for seeing a self-employed model?
Your work gets a call from LAPD saying do you know such and such. We just cuffed him for prost*tut**n. Probably out of a job.
-
07-01-19 20:50 #745Senior Member

Posts: 26New to SoCal
So, I just took a job in Woodland Hills, but live in the Bay Area. Will be spending a few days a week down there for the month of July, and at first glance the scene is way different down there, I have a few questions:
How reliable is Private Del down here? It's all that is used in the Bay, but it seems like humaniplex is used more down here. I don't have crap for references there, no network no nothing. I do have a p411, but PD is my primary go to site.
Hilton Woodland Hills, is this an OK place for an outcall or is there security to deal with etc? It is where my company is making me stay.
Thanks in advance.
-
07-01-19 07:55 #744Regular Member

Posts: 6Password
Hey guys,
Anyone have the password to. Ktownescort they can pm? Or eukgirl?
Looking to see if I can get in with a big tit Korean girl while I'm in LA.
Also, was looking at ca-kdolls girls, really liked Chanel, had good reviews on eroticmonkey. Anyone seen her? I tried texting them but no response.
-
06-30-19 12:41 #743Regular Member

Posts: 15Ashton Devine lax
She is doing outcalls at lax and San Diego on July 4 weekend starting today.
-
06-28-19 19:49 #742Regular Member

Posts: 3Anyone try this girl?
https://escortalligator.com.losangel.../34738327/Roxy
I was thinking of trying her out. Just checking to see if anyone else has taken the plunge before I do.
-
06-27-19 06:31 #741Senior Member

Posts: 1149PP's booker's names begins with D. Temporarily C filled in while back but girls there weren't pleased with him and it was a short stay for him.
Originally Posted by WalterKovacs
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





