Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,646 to 6,660 of 7848
-
07-07-19 16:50 #1203Senior Member

Posts: 76Jessi
I invited her back to my place because her location worries me but her head game is the best. As mentioned she has gained some weight. Still looks good but I liked her more when she was thinner. She was great, took direction well and seemed into it. It took me longer than usual and she never complained once. For those that care she drove herself with no sketchy people waiting in the car. I may repeat because her demons are there and may be getting worse.
Originally Posted by SullyErna69
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-19 15:38 #1202Regular Member

Posts: 6Dream with Linda
She was everything promised by other reviews. When I got there she greeted me and immediately made me feel comfortable. Great ass and amazing tits made it even better. Once we started she gave an amazing dance to begin and then went to a CBJ which was amazing. After a little we started the fun and her kitty was nice and tight. Finished covered and she helped clean me up. Amazing experience overall will definitely repeat.
-
07-07-19 10:39 #1201Senior Member

Posts: 57I do recall another favorable review of her recently though I can't seem to find it at the moment. Perhaps she's getting her shit together.
Originally Posted by Pipes123
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-19 09:58 #1200Senior Member

Posts: 311Sounds like you found your ATF. Congrats and enjoy! And thanks for sharing the information.
Originally Posted by TallMan1991
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-19 09:57 #1199Senior Member

Posts: 311Don't forget, shooting up can be done in places other than just the arms. It pays to look at the feet, hands, and any other appendage of the body where a vein is visible and accessible. Drug use is not always immediately obvious, but it quickly becomes apparent once you get to know someone or spend enough time with the person. There is only so much that can be hidden.
Originally Posted by TallMan1991
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-19 21:50 #1198Senior Member

Posts: 1322Julianna
Wow. Thank you for that Pipes! I rarely do Escorts, but she looks good and as going to PM for her rates. Then I saw your post! Much gratitude my friend!
Originally Posted by Pipes123
[View Original Post]
Blue.
-
07-06-19 18:27 #1197Senior Member

Posts: 47I'm new to this site my dude it kept saying error my bad bro.
Originally Posted by Pipes123
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-19 16:59 #1196Senior Member

Posts: 3093 total posts from this member. You can read all 3 posts. He just posted them. They are all the same. I will pass and trust the other members who posted about this girl.
Originally Posted by TallMan1991
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-19 13:55 #1195Senior Member

Posts: 1234Frankie
My buddy dated her when they were both 19. She was quite a piece, both visually and mentally.
Originally Posted by JavaMan
[View Original Post]
Sad what happened.
-
07-06-19 12:22 #1194Senior Member

Posts: 746Frankie, I should know better.
But it was early before work and I had an itch and she was the only one available to scratch it. I hadn't seen her in over a year. She is still the same. Always a mess, always some unexplained drama going on in her life. Flooded apt, bad knee (No doggie, no riding me) and no teeth. She also had broken her nose at one point so her breathing is screewd up. I asked what happened to her and she said she just woke up one day and her teeth were missing and she had a broken nose. On one level, you have to feel sorry for her. She has gone through a lot. Then again, she puts herself in these situations. Very sad.
She had just gotten in from being out all night at another local hotel. Didn't ask her if it was work or pleasure, but I suspect she is working with someone else.
Not much other detail to share You all know she gives a good BBBJ and is a decent fuck. Nothing spectacular, but the price you pay is decent, $. 4 for QV and $. 8 for hhr early bird special. I won't be going back anytime soon. Probably should have skipped it this time. Oh well, live and learn.
-
07-06-19 10:23 #1193Senior Member

Posts: 625Giles Street Girl
http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...e/991489962504
For those of you that didn't know.
-
07-06-19 00:25 #1192Senior Member

Posts: 47Dirty little secret
http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...t/729303711617
Had a session with Julianna tonight and I don't understand why she has such a bad wrap all her pics were up to date smelt good good hygiene and was very sweet but shy definitely had some rough times she flinches so easily. Whole she was on yop I went to brush her hair behind ear and she almost touched ceiling but anyway only thing is she's kinda hard to get a hold of and she moves around CT alot and doesn't do outcalls so makes it hard to have her be on your time. But in my opinion was well worth the 200 hr donation. Will be returning.
Stay safe fellas.
-
07-05-19 23:59 #1191Senior Member

Posts: 47http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...t/729303711617
So I went and had a session with Julianna today and I don't understand why this girl has such a bad wrap she looks just like her pics extremely sweet and bangin body only thing that sucks is sometimes hard to get a hold of her. Another thing is I looked at both arms and didn't see anything maybe stopped using or never did. I definitely recommend her no drama recent pics great service.
Stay safe out there fellas.
-
07-05-19 23:36 #1190Senior Member

Posts: 47I have visited Julianna and I had nothing but positive vibes from her she was very sweet next time need to bring lube thou very tight pussy I always check the girls arms and I didn't notice anything so not that kind of habit or maybe got clean but definitely a sweet girl looks just like her pics.
Originally Posted by CTHobbyist
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-19 17:22 #1189

Posts: 80Angie is a piece of shit. Both inside and outside this life.
Originally Posted by Hnrgrd51
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





