Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,661 to 6,675 of 7852
-
07-06-19 00:25 #1192Senior Member

Posts: 47Dirty little secret
http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...t/729303711617
Had a session with Julianna tonight and I don't understand why she has such a bad wrap all her pics were up to date smelt good good hygiene and was very sweet but shy definitely had some rough times she flinches so easily. Whole she was on yop I went to brush her hair behind ear and she almost touched ceiling but anyway only thing is she's kinda hard to get a hold of and she moves around CT alot and doesn't do outcalls so makes it hard to have her be on your time. But in my opinion was well worth the 200 hr donation. Will be returning.
Stay safe fellas.
-
07-05-19 23:59 #1191Senior Member

Posts: 47http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...t/729303711617
So I went and had a session with Julianna today and I don't understand why this girl has such a bad wrap she looks just like her pics extremely sweet and bangin body only thing that sucks is sometimes hard to get a hold of her. Another thing is I looked at both arms and didn't see anything maybe stopped using or never did. I definitely recommend her no drama recent pics great service.
Stay safe out there fellas.
-
07-05-19 23:36 #1190Senior Member

Posts: 47I have visited Julianna and I had nothing but positive vibes from her she was very sweet next time need to bring lube thou very tight pussy I always check the girls arms and I didn't notice anything so not that kind of habit or maybe got clean but definitely a sweet girl looks just like her pics.
Originally Posted by CTHobbyist
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-19 17:22 #1189

Posts: 80Angie is a piece of shit. Both inside and outside this life.
Originally Posted by Hnrgrd51
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-19 17:20 #1188Senior Member

Posts: 702Fianly found Jasmine
Hooked up with Jasmine last night. Met her at a notel in naugatuck which I am sure all of you are familiar with.
My initial impression was that she has aged a lot since I first met her at Scores. She didn't look horrible, but her weight loss certainly isn't from dieting and exercise. There was a pipe on the bed which she swept up right as I noticed it but I didn't say anything.
She was fun. I banged her out and her eyes starting rolling into the back of her head. She might have been faking it but it worked for me then she swallowed my load because she didn't want CIP. There was some LFK and DFK and overall I enjoyed her finally.
1. 2 for the HHR and she let me go as much as I wanted and if she didn't have another guy coming I probably could have stayed as long as I wanted. Overall I'd repeat. Her habit seems to be around the pipe as opposed to the needle which is a plus.
-
07-05-19 09:43 #1187Senior Member

Posts: 551Naples FL Recon
See my review #3301 in Hartford Escort Reviews section.
Originally Posted by SeamanSlinger
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-19 20:58 #1186Senior Member

Posts: 28Yes. Occasionally you will see Krystal advertising a 2 girl special. Well this is the other girl.
Originally Posted by Pipes123
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-19 20:55 #1185Senior Member

Posts: 309She works with Krystal? I will pass. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Mandingo727
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-19 10:53 #1184Senior Member

Posts: 746Recon
She looks familiar but I have never been with her.
Originally Posted by SeamanSlinger
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-19 10:51 #1183Senior Member

Posts: 746Angie
Why did you stick around so long, ecspecialy if you are undressed? That iz never a good sign. Even though she isn't reported to ever ripped someone off, that scene you described has all of the tell tale signs of a ripoff.
I saw her last year. Nothing great. She did something similar with me, except it was at the end. When we finished she walked out to another room and just left me there with a load in the bag and the bag still on. I left it on the matress and got dressed and got out of there. Won't be going back. Her talents were decent but she didn't even try to fake that she was into it. Basicly had a look and attitude that said huury up and get this over with.
Originally Posted by Hnrgrd51
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-19 10:33 #1182Senior Member

Posts: 28She is also known to work with Krystal. Beware! Krystal is known to rip people off.
Originally Posted by Pipes123
[View Original Post]
Mandingo.
-
07-04-19 10:22 #1181Senior Member

Posts: 755First Impressions from Ad
She keeps her arms covered in her photos. I would guess she's hiding marks.
Originally Posted by Pipes123
[View Original Post]
This is a detailed (and lucid) ad. I'd be surprised if it wasn't written by a handler.
-
07-04-19 10:15 #1180Senior Member

Posts: 309Alessandra
Has anyone seen this one? She seems to be posting often.
http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...a/006514041827
-
07-04-19 10:13 #1179Senior Member

Posts: 309Yes. She has not bad reviews on these forums. Your "just ok" was better than most.
Originally Posted by Wildcard1
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-19 22:11 #1178Regular Member

Posts: 6Giles street chick
Hello,
I am new to this site and started reading some of the updated. Great info. Wish I had known about this site a month back bedore I saw this one.
Hoping to find a go to chick. But so far, not much luck.
She tries to rush you and keeps looking at the clock. And allot of excuses.
Overall it was just okay.
Personally, I would not repeat.
http://northwest-connecticut.skipthe...d/081752421337









Reply With Quote






