Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,316 to 9,330 of 13918
-
07-04-19 19:40 #4603Regular Member

Posts: 4Need recommendations
Traveling to Vegas in Feb and want to do some preparations before going. I am looking for someone of a certain type, so maybe you all can help. What I'm looking for:
- Young, thin, beautiful (all obvious).
- Around 400 for an hour.
- GFE, BBBJ and DATY are improtant, but don't need or want BBFS.
- Outcall and CLEAN (hygiene and otherwise).
- Mostly prefer caucasian, but race isn't much of an issue.
Busty is great, but not the most important. Just want to have a very memorable trip to Vegas.
There look to be a lot of great options on Eros, but I figured checking here wouldn't hurt. I appreciate any help, thanks!
-
07-04-19 18:05 #4602Senior Member

Posts: 444https://callescort.org/702-342-3792
60 for 20.
Super friendly, thick, black woman with big funbags.
Everything covered.
CBJ was very good and included some ball licking.
Covered sex was very good.
She really got into it and talked dirty the whole time.
Her pussy stank a tad but not enough to deter me from going back.
Hopefully she cleans that up and she will be a keeper for me.
Will repeat.
-
07-04-19 17:52 #4601Senior Member

Posts: 444I thought Privatedelights closed a few weeks back.
Originally Posted by RBFHatred
[View Original Post]
Maybe I'm wrong but thought I read that.
-
07-04-19 16:34 #4600Senior Member

Posts: 56Sofia
Met up with Sofia the other day, same as the others said, just like pics, slim, fit, and very friendly, says she's here til the end of the month. Not sure if our communication was right considering the language barrier but she said she might come back again after she leaves.
Originally Posted by JustMeForU
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-19 11:30 #4599Regular Member

Posts: 22Mature
I'll be back in area again in a couple weeks, anyone have any info on a good provider over 50? I'm only 30, and want to give a cougar a shot this time around. Thanks in advance.
-
07-04-19 02:50 #4598Senior Member

Posts: 538Well stated,
No DR for you nor a knock against LV, there sufficient resources in LA, but not wide open like here, Yes, I like the options here best.
Originally Posted by RBFHatred
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-19 18:05 #4597Senior Member

Posts: 185She still has her profile up, but no listings. She had three in California for the past few days. She now has six positive reviews, but I still cannot get over how strange it was that when I arrived, she asked if I wanted "s" for money. Thought that was a big no-no for providers to ever say.
Originally Posted by RBFHatred
[View Original Post]
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Rubytherockstar
-
07-03-19 13:37 #4596

Posts: 275Odd that this ad is no longer up and running. Has anyone on here seen her? I was considering it but this report and the ad being down tells me to be even more cautious than usual.
Originally Posted by Gesab69
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-19 13:14 #4595Regular Member

Posts: 194th of July Rate Hike
I made some calls this morning and some of the provides I called are already hiking up their rates! Might have to check out the SW's.
-
07-02-19 17:34 #4594Senior Member

Posts: 38Isn't it like a 100 plus degrees? Probably heat rash.
Originally Posted by PopeyesRetreat
[View Original Post]
About 10 years ago I was in Miami and just got back to the hotel from the beach. I felt a lot of irritation in my crotch. Took off my swimsuit and I had a nasty "rash". Thought my wife at the time gave me something. Turns out it was an allergic reaction to the sun. I had started a new medication and instead of being able to tan I just burn now and get these rashes if I do not use sunscreen.
-
07-02-19 13:26 #4593Senior Member

Posts: 2464Sometimes you got to call bullshit
The guy claimed he saw her the night before and woke up with red dots on his head (presumably, his pecker head). Reality check. Symptoms of most STD's take around 10 days to appear. If he picked something up, he didn't pick it up from her. Unless it is her lipstick, maybe??
Originally Posted by PopeyesRetreat
[View Original Post]
That's what makes the clap such a problem, you pick it up and spread it around before you know you have it.
C3.
-
07-01-19 09:44 #4592Regular Member

Posts: 22Did you read her comments, guy claimed he caught something from her, he has red bumps on his head. Most likely nuthin but why risk it for a 5.
Originally Posted by Zman429
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-19 20:49 #4591Senior Member

Posts: 917Daisy?
Anyone seen this one? https://escortalligator.com.lasvegas...post/34676631/ thanks.
-
06-30-19 15:25 #4590Shill for some AMP, ignore all my posts

Posts: 82Does she kiss
She Just light kissed on my lips.
Originally Posted by Woppo
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-19 15:23 #4589Senior Member

Posts: 185Lightly, but YMMV.
Originally Posted by Woppo
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





