Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 625 of 928 FirstFirst ... 125 525 575 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 675 725 ... LastLast
Results 9,361 to 9,375 of 13918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4558
    Quote Originally Posted by Elusivepirate  [View Original Post]
    Texted her last night at about 9 PM and wouldn't answer her text so I went on the hunt for other talent. She has an incall near my location. She responds later with the BS about wasting her time. She then continues giving me some constraints about the service she provides. Takes care of aunt so no talking, only covered, blah, blah, blah. I told her that I was giving them roses yet I can't get what I want?

    Too much drama and BS for me.

    https://40up.com.lasvegas.listcrawle...post/34576874/
    Wow, for once someone was serious with this link LOL.

  2. #4557

    Study the CG or Casino Girls thread

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainStiffy  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to Vegas in September. 1st time. I heard working girls hang out at most of the casino bars, and they're easy to find. Is this true? Is it that easy? I'll be staying at Binions. Thanks for any info.
    Lots of really good info, read about 10-12 pages deep and you will be an expert.

  3. #4556

    1st trip

    I'm going to Vegas in September. 1st time. I heard working girls hang out at most of the casino bars, and they're easy to find. Is this true? Is it that easy? I'll be staying at Binions. Thanks for any info.

  4. #4555

    Poor Attitude

    Texted her last night at about 9 PM and wouldn't answer her text so I went on the hunt for other talent. She has an incall near my location. She responds later with the BS about wasting her time. She then continues giving me some constraints about the service she provides. Takes care of aunt so no talking, only covered, blah, blah, blah. I told her that I was giving them roses yet I can't get what I want?

    Too much drama and BS for me.

    https://40up.com.lasvegas.listcrawle...post/34576874/

  5. #4554
    My experience is that anyone with their own named website is going to be legit. They might be flighty / no show / whatever or even just bad. But getting actually scammed won't be in the cards.

    This isn't 100% but it's a good indicator.

  6. #4553

    TrojanHorsey

    Quote Originally Posted by TrojanHorsey  [View Original Post]
    Pilot1011 paid for the mythical "Vegas High Roller Experience". The pussy is just incidental. It is not the orgasm, it is the way these 2 girls made him feel. The memories etched in his brain about those 2 nights in Sin City are etched in his brains forever. He wanted a fantasy, and he got it like only Vegas can offer. I know a lot of you shake your head reading his reports, but I hope you can understand his POV.

    Fuck I would never pay $5 for a cup of coffee, but everyday, I see a long line of cars at Scarebucks.
    Sir you took the word's right out my mouth. Incredible theory which is spot on correct. I'm getting old and my life sucks at times, my hearing is bad, back pain, sight acting up, etc etc. Las Vegas with the fancy light's, glitter, and beautiful women can make any man lose their minds. Not to overpay and make things harder for you gentlemen, but the memories from those two eros girl's will forever be stuck in my old head. They made me feel wonderful and alive. Even without the sex I would habe paid them anyway. They made me feel that good.

    Thank you TrojanHorsey.

  7. #4552
    Based on her social media account, she's legit. If she was my type, I'd go for it.

  8. #4551

  9. #4550

    Weird Experience x2.

    I texted her in the morning also, and set up a 12:30 pm appointment, for a 30 min incall. I reached out despite one review, though that reviewer does have several reviews. She quoted me a $ amount slightly higher than posted rate, which I questioned. She said she "was special," and had a sexy thong. OK. Anyway, when I texted around 11:30 to confirm the time, she said she was getting breakfast, that she was working on getting a room, and sent a selfie of her in the car. At about 12:15, I said I was headed towards Henderson. Around 12:30, she said she should have a room by 1 pm. At 1:30, I texted and said I had no more time available. Immediately, she texted back and said, "alright. " Meanwhile, her ad on PD was still being bumped. I noticed later in the evening her ad changed from Henderson to North Las Vegas. As of this morning, her listing has been deleted.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gesab69  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream that I arrived at the below provider's incall. In my dream, she allowed me inside and asked how long I was planning to stay. I told her, and she asked "how much". That raised a red flag for me, so I just responded that it's in our text conversation. She then explicitly asked if I want to pay money for. , at which point I said I am in the wrong place and left. She came out of the room to confirm the dollar amount, and I stated I don't know what she means and left. She later texted wondering why I left and said she just wanted to confirm she had the right person.

  10. #4549

    October

    Coming to Vegas in October. I'm sure you guys get bombarded here. Sorry if I am adding to that frustration. I'm looking for 2 things.

    1. Best place to research available pornstar escorts working in Vegas.

    2. Where can I find a list of pornstar escorts that allow BBFS cip?

  11. #4548

    2 K+ for 2 DDG LV providers

    Quote Originally Posted by Dac007  [View Original Post]
    Wow, question for you. Did you recently hit the lottery, get a huge raise or receive a nice inheritance? Not disputing your activities bro but I looked at some of your previous, recent posts and most of the encounters you had were in the 150-250 range. Quite a jump in a short period of time to go from that to over 2 k for 2 providers in few days here in Vegas (I'm assuming from your last post that this one was over 1 k) and from escort babylon to eros. Hmm. Not calling you out, just curious.
    Pilot1011 paid for the mythical "Vegas High Roller Experience". The pussy is just incidental. It is not the orgasm, it is the way these 2 girls made him feel. The memories etched in his brain about those 2 nights in Sin City are etched in his brains forever. He wanted a fantasy, and he got it like only Vegas can offer. I know a lot of you shake your head reading his reports, but I hope you can understand his POV.

    Fuck I would never pay $5 for a cup of coffee, but everyday, I see a long line of cars at Scarebucks.

  12. #4547

    Balcony and strawberries

    Quote Originally Posted by HpyGolky  [View Original Post]
    Ok guys. Let him have it. Non-GFE, no kissing, yet passionate?? And cuddling??

    Go figure. My guess is that it was easy 2 k. What say the peanut gallery??
    I have no problem with whatever you want to spend. More power to you Pilot!

    But, I'd bet most of the guys here would hang out and eat strawberries on the balcony with you for your budget. Anything else would be extra.

  13. #4546
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2988

    I

    Quote Originally Posted by Gesab69  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream that I arrived at the below provider's incall. In my dream, she allowed me inside and asked how long I was planning to stay. I told her, and she asked "how much". That raised a red flag for me, so I just responded that it's in our text conversation. She then explicitly asked if I want to pay money for. , at which point I said I am in the wrong place and left. She came out of the room to confirm the dollar amount, and I stated I don't know what she means and left. She later texted wondering why I left and said she just wanted to confirm she had the right person.

    Was that Uncle LEO? It's just odd that she has that one PD review, goes through the trouble of offering a review discount, and even posts nude pics.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...ubytherockstar

    https://web.archive.org/web/20190623...ubytherockstar
    Highly doubt it because if you wrote everything in text price and menu items then you would of been busted on the dime! But always go with reviewed girls it lessens your chance of getting snubbed!

  14. #4545

    Did I just escape a sting?

    I had a dream that I arrived at the below provider's incall. In my dream, she allowed me inside and asked how long I was planning to stay. I told her, and she asked "how much". That raised a red flag for me, so I just responded that it's in our text conversation. She then explicitly asked if I want to pay money for. , at which point I said I am in the wrong place and left. She came out of the room to confirm the dollar amount, and I stated I don't know what she means and left. She later texted wondering why I left and said she just wanted to confirm she had the right person.

    Was that Uncle LEO? It's just odd that she has that one PD review, goes through the trouble of offering a review discount, and even posts nude pics.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...ubytherockstar

    https://web.archive.org/web/20190623...ubytherockstar

  15. #4544
    I am a troll, please just ignore me. I don't post useful content and probably never will. You should add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 227

    Actually, you were.

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    Actually, no he wasn't.

    A2

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape