Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,356 to 26,370 of 37365
-
07-04-19 14:51 #11010Banned Member

Posts: 2[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
Sweetie you don't do yourself any favors by coming on here and pretending to be a guy. Bikerguy was letting everybody know how obsessed he was all by himself, he didn't need any help from you. We were taking care of it. I'm also about done with your white knights constantly posting about this. I know you are the one stirring them up. You're going to want to stop doing that.
A2
-
07-04-19 13:16 #11009Senior Member

Posts: 83Sounds fun, can you inbox me her info and pic / pics, your inbox is full.
Originally Posted by RocketMan1074
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-19 13:01 #11008Senior Member

Posts: 49Kryss
I'm beating a dead horse here, but she's a cool girl to chat with and nice little body. Freshly showered when I showed up and was definitely a GFE experience for me, will repeat. Fuck. Wish I was repeating right now.
Originally Posted by MicService
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-19 10:28 #11007Senior Member

Posts: 373Inbox
I second that would love info.
Originally Posted by Vince2000
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-19 08:09 #11006Regular Member

Posts: 6Kryss
I am new to this site, but would love to meet Kryss would you be so kind as to share her contact info? Would be very grateful.
Originally Posted by MicService
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-19 07:52 #11005Regular Member

Posts: 6Kryss
Would you be kind enough to provide her number? Want to see her. Thanks!
Originally Posted by Cjdftn
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-19 07:36 #11004Senior Member

Posts: 694PM System
Everything you need to know is here:
Originally Posted by BareBackJack
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/faq....ging_questions.
Bottom line is all members can use the PM System. If you're sending PMs and not getting responses it could be because many senior members don't respond to regular members or any PM that requests a receipt. If you want to get responses, contribute to the forum and become a senior member.
RTFFaq.
-
07-04-19 06:35 #11003Senior Member

Posts: 295Clear up your inbox.
Originally Posted by RocketMan1074
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-19 04:13 #11002Senior Member

Posts: 7123 yo
Hey brother. Could you send me the number and a picture of this new find. Thanks! Let me know if there's anything you are looking for, I'd be happy to help if I can.
Originally Posted by RocketMan1074
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-19 00:49 #11001Douchebag

Posts: 185[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
07-04-19 00:16 #11000Senior Member

Posts: 1084She's good to go just like the rest. Of course you need to be safe. She's no different.
Originally Posted by BikerGuy53
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-19 23:15 #10999Senior Member

Posts: 1333Why, what's the deal?
Originally Posted by BikerGuy53
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-19 22:45 #10998Regular Member

Posts: 13Lucy Broadway
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...i/566384466571
Hadn't seen much on her so TOFTT.
Old pictures. Probably 30 lbs heavier.
Saggy boobs, smelled like cigarettes and sweat.
To much teeth.
Decent quiet hotel Glen Allen.
Benji for FS.
I give it a 6/10 and that's being nice.
I'm picky AF so probably won't repeat but YRMV.
-
07-03-19 22:21 #10997Senior Member

Posts: 33Mailbox
Sent a pm but it's full. Trying to get that info 5'2 info.
Originally Posted by RocketMan1074
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-19 21:10 #10996Senior Member

Posts: 64How's a new dude like myself get the 411 on these girls to visit. I try to stay off STG and others unless I get the OK here first.










Reply With Quote




