Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10990

    Kryss

    Quote Originally Posted by MicService  [View Original Post]
    Kryss.

    Miss beautiful.

    Offers haircuts.

    And manscaping.

    Don't miss out on her.

    She is a once in a lifetime dream.
    You sure that's her pic? I saw her and she is cute as hell but I don't think her boobs are anywhere near as big as this pic leaves you to believe.

  2. #10989

    Info

    I have asked several of my friends here for information but no one will message me back is there something I have to do to get PM or is there a reason trying to have some fun.

  3. #10988

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Unclebadtouch  [View Original Post]
    Had the pleasure of meeting Kryss over the weekend. I can't say much that hasn't been said. Private location, good head on her shoulders, and a tight little gymnast like body. Lord willing and the creek don't rise, I'll be back.
    Saw her this morning. Nice and polite as well.

    **Also used to be a dancer for 9 years until 2 years ago. All locations, except the moon.

  4. #10987

    Sweetie

    Quote Originally Posted by MicService  [View Original Post]
    Her # still works guys.
    Yes, her number still works she was hosting yesterday and I think till this afternoon the again on Sunday.

    That's is what she said.

  5. #10986

    Kryss

    I got a chance to meet kryss yesterday. Had a very pleasant time. We chatted some before the main event. Very very nice body. Will repeat.

  6. #10985

    Visiting Richmond

    Men, I'm visiting Richmond from Roanoke area and am so intrigued by Sweetie and / or Kryss. I cannot find Sweetie on stg at the moment. Would anyone kindly DM me their contact info?

    Thank you so much.

  7. #10984

    Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMarto1  [View Original Post]
    Damn she has everything big boobs big ass long hair blonde cute face zero tattoos fuckking me 10 of 10 perfect replacement for the fuckking sweet tea' just wondering is she rusky or latina I really doubt that she is made it in merica"

    .
    No she may have some foreign decent but she's an LA girl. She has never kissed me anytime I lean in she turns her head and she's always put a condom on before the BJ for me but I never pushed the issue to see if she would do BBBJ.

    She does talk alot but she's very friendly. If anything her pics don't do her beauty justice. She is just gorgeous. Her incall is top notch but like I said I hate getting there because I don't like going down town.

  8. #10983

    Kryss

    Can someone PM info for Kryss please. She's gorgeous I got to try her out.

  9. #10982

    Tg

    After trying to arrange with few ladies fell through, I contacted TG and met Natalia. She was good with the best natural ass I have ever seen. She will be back and if you are men, she is a must.

    https://www.touringgirls.ch/girls/natalia-moreira/

  10. #10981

    Kryss

    Had the pleasure of meeting Kryss over the weekend. I can't say much that hasn't been said. Private location, good head on her shoulders, and a tight little gymnast like body. Lord willing and the creek don't rise, I'll be back.

  11. #10980
    I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.


    Posts: 277

    Sweetie

    Her # still works guys.

  12. #10979
    I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.


    Posts: 277

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by Itis7  [View Original Post]
    So was on the hunt this morning for new talent, so looked for someone I did not dream of in the past. Saw an ad with only a puss shot so checked it out, made contact, discussed particulars snd set up a meeting for tomorrow to TOFTT. She looked familiar, so I thought I'd ask if any of my fellow monger brethren had the pleasure. After getting a pic, the ad is now gone from the STG site. Anyone familiar with this one?
    She is legit.

    Near McGuire hospital.

  13. #10978

    Sweetie

    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77  [View Original Post]
    Anyone able to reach her with the 4392 number?
    I texted her at that number yesterday and she responded.

  14. #10977
    Quote Originally Posted by BillGibson2306  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if she dropped off?

    Can't get ahold of her now.
    I got a text from her new #, SM's pm me if you need it.

  15. #10976
    Senior Member


    Posts: 138

    Anyone recognize this Ashley??

    So was on the hunt this morning for new talent, so looked for someone I did not dream of in the past. Saw an ad with only a puss shot so checked it out, made contact, discussed particulars snd set up a meeting for tomorrow to TOFTT. She looked familiar, so I thought I'd ask if any of my fellow monger brethren had the pleasure. After getting a pic, the ad is now gone from the STG site. Anyone familiar with this one?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1708AAC8-D89E-4A7B-96F8-054A4F5233F5.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape