Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,051 to 4,065 of 4897
-
07-08-19 22:28 #847Banned Member

Posts: 566It would be a help if you posted a link to her ad. Just copy and paste the link with an empty line above and below the link.
Originally Posted by Tazdude
[View Original Post]
Auto correct turned below into bologna. Haha
-
07-08-19 18:58 #846Senior Member

Posts: 285Candi at citygx
Anybody visited candi in Newport, 3 months ago I texted her, no response.
On and off I see her ad, I texted her today and got the info.
Before I schedule I want to find if anyone have comments on her.
Will keep you posted if I meet her.
-
07-08-19 16:53 #845Senior Member

Posts: 2243Tawny = Adrian
Dude, best I can tell you is to read the info that is posted about her further down in the thread. There are those that like her and those that have shared their advice & warnings.
Originally Posted by YoloHere8
[View Original Post]
So to be blunt. YMMV.
Info is your friend. How you choose to use it (or ignore it) to manage risk is your choice.
Good luck. Stay safe!
-
07-07-19 14:23 #844Senior Member

Posts: 176Emma
Think I've only seen her ad 2 times. Anyone seen or have info on her?
Attractive red head seems almost too good to be true.
PM me or just let me know what you guys think. Definitely willing to TOFTT on this one.
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/permalink-22832253
-
07-05-19 21:21 #843Regular Member

Posts: 2So is she just a waste of time? Or actually goes down?
Originally Posted by Waahoo
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-19 01:22 #842Senior Member

Posts: 265Just how she is
Nope. Not a setup, just her typical bs. The whole "crew" is like that. She has no concept of time and thinks the world runs on her clock. Everything from going to the clinic toseeing her pharmacist to meeting dates. She just pokes along and finally gets there. If you take her anywhere as a favor, same crap. Know her very well.
Originally Posted by YoloHere8
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-19 09:17 #841Senior Member

Posts: 987Yes, she bigger then all those pictures and those pictures are really old.
Originally Posted by AtlGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-19 05:06 #840Senior Member

Posts: 571Do you mean she is bigger than the pics depict? She looks pretty big in the ad so she must be huge.
Originally Posted by Lance547
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-19 19:25 #839Senior Member

Posts: 987https://escortindex.com/ad/delaware/...-7279/1/352806
Don't even bother. Can't believe she's still shopping these old pictures around. She's probably 250+ lbs now with a filthy incall location with roaches climbing up the curtains.
If she were honest she would take new updated photos and list that she is a BBW but she passes off these 4 year old pictures as if they're recent and will get mad at you for turning her down for not looking like her pictures. Even if it was her if she still at that motel it's absolutely filthy.
-
07-03-19 17:21 #838Senior Member

Posts: 2243Risk Management Vs Risk Tolerance
I like this style! For me having control of the situation helps reduce risk. So even if a girl is in a motel, pick her up and take her to another motel. But that is a style that fits MY assessment of risk and a technique to manage risk. Everyone has their one perceptions, tolerances and techniques (even if that is ignoring risks).
Originally Posted by Billy85
[View Original Post]
As far as posting a link, me thinks one should be able to post it on a blank line mere. The the software should add the html code to make it live. IF that doesn't work, sometimes one can "work around" things by posting and then IMMEDIATELY going back and editing the post. Add the link to the edit & see if it doesn't go. When you get in trouble on this website is when one tries to use square brackets for anything other than html instructions. I. e. bold, italics, or underlining! Oh and colar!
-
07-03-19 00:04 #837Senior Member

Posts: 42Shoot LOL lucky me. I guess I dodged a bullet. It's true she has a bit of a attitude, as you said always be on yer six, with everyone. I normally do outcall and pick them up but she insisted to drive there with her driver. That being said I was prepare for w. E. But of course I show her (them) that there's no trouble from my side. I usually don't do incall unless I know there's more than enough good reviews. Also I will never step foot in someone's house.
Originally Posted by CephlapodLove
[View Original Post]
I recommend outcalls if you can. It's good to be in control of the whole situation. Maybe split a room with a buddy? Also mention you will tip your date at the end.
BTW anyone recognize this new post on cxg 4435xxxx573. Don't know how to load a link but I think I know who that is LOL.
-
07-02-19 19:26 #836Senior Member

Posts: 75Re: Nicole
She can be found roaming MDAv in the more common area. The strip between laundry and walgreens. Caught her around there a few weeks ago late afternoon / early eve. Scooped her and headed to the back of an apt parking lot. She is by far one of the coolest walkers in town. She was completely coherent, bubbly, and self aware. I offered a dub for the service and she laughed and said "that's fine, I know I'm on the street doing street sh*t". Always respect the ones that recognize and accept the difference between esc work and SW'ing. Here's the rub on her though (pun fully intended), while her lip service game is solid, she will not catch. She basically gives ya a final tugging into a paper towel. And that's not just because of SW'ing pricing. That's just her. Her appearance, while not quite as smooth as her filters try to cover up, she is attractive with a thin body. And she's cool with your roaming hand getting under the waistline. So In all, she's def worth the dub on the street. Can't give you any feedback on her esc performance though. Hope you catch up with her some time.
Originally Posted by MeatBall38
[View Original Post]
Gio.
-
07-02-19 18:47 #835Senior Member

Posts: 222I texted her the other day. Took forever to get back with me. The window had closed. Hit her back up the next day, same thing. Was looking for a blonde spinner for a change. My other regular had been playing hard to get.
Originally Posted by MeatBall38
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-19 09:36 #834Senior Member

Posts: 176Nicole / Sadie
Anyone seen Nicole / Sadie lately? I've read the reports from a while back but nothing current on her.
If I remember correct she was working out of Newark but her ads say Wilmington now. Girl is definitely my type.
Any info / experience would be appreciated. Feel free to post or pm me. Thanks.
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/casua...96517-23155244
-
07-02-19 08:53 #833Senior Member

Posts: 176Tawney
So I went to see Tawney after posting about her like last Thursday or Friday.
Positives- Nice enough girl, very attractive.
Negatives- Neighborhood sketchy as fuck, after chatting for a few minutes she told me I was on the clock as soon as I walked in the door.
I went with the ss at .6 then got out of there as quickly as possible. Went during the day, wouldn't dream of going at night.
Best part was when she nodded out with my tool in her mouth. Not sure if that's anyones thing but if it is Tawney is your girl.











Reply With Quote





