rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 858 of 978 FirstFirst ... 358 758 808 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 908 958 ... LastLast
Results 12,856 to 12,870 of 14668
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1813

    Even in your most desperate moment do t do this one!

    Angel- I was short on time and need something. She was available. Worst time ever. Basically a million rules and stupidities. Just left a comment on her ad. All the worst comments are correct. I will jerk off with razor wire and burn money before thinking odor seeing her for free.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li.../33960982/4252

  2. #1812
    Quote Originally Posted by FuckForFun  [View Original Post]
    Saw Sugar a few days ago. Thought maybe TGTBT for the price and body.

    She looks way better than her photos. Nice toned body with an ass to die for. B size natural breasts looked nice, she wants to get enhanced. Enthusiastic personality.

    Smoke free room with no taste of cigs even though she smokes. No sign of candy use although she admits to using.

    GFE, however not a great kisser (IMHO).

    Nice BBBJ with great eye contact had me having her back off so as not to cum early. All positions open, I chose mish so I could control pace yet still keep eye contact.

    Enjoyed BBFS after providing very recent test. V got very wet as she seemed to be enjoying.

    Damage $80 hh $175 hr. I opted for two hh for $160 (yeah, she is not too smart with math).

    Really enjoyed our no rush time together. She moves to second place in my rotation.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...post/30721538/
    Saw her and enjoyed it. Donated much less. The phone number on the ad is no longer a good one though as has not been for about a month. Awesome ass!

  3. #1811

    Sugarlily.

    Saw Sugar a few days ago. Thought maybe TGTBT for the price and body.

    She looks way better than her photos. Nice toned body with an ass to die for. B size natural breasts looked nice, she wants to get enhanced. Enthusiastic personality.

    Smoke free room with no taste of cigs even though she smokes. No sign of candy use although she admits to using.

    GFE, however not a great kisser (IMHO).

    Nice BBBJ with great eye contact had me having her back off so as not to cum early. All positions open, I chose mish so I could control pace yet still keep eye contact.

    Enjoyed BBFS after providing very recent test. V got very wet as she seemed to be enjoying.

    Damage $80 hh $175 hr. I opted for two hh for $160 (yeah, she is not too smart with math).

    Really enjoyed our no rush time together. She moves to second place in my rotation.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...post/30721538/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 435C7882-6CF5-45F8-9989-951874D56084.jpg‎   74C1549A-D0A3-4F3A-830A-A55F0B68C621.jpg‎  

  4. #1810

    Crystal

    Had fun with Crystal a few weeks ago (just now getting around to posting).

    If you enjoy GFE, the girl knows how to kiss. Found my time to be delightful. No rush.

    Started with decent BBBJ followed by her riding cg to completion. She has a snug v and knows how to squeeze using v muscles.

    I found her skills to be above average. No smoke in room, did not taste smoke even though she is a smoker. No sign of candy use although she admits to using. She has an enthusiastic personality and gets off on pleasing.

    Will repeat as part of regular rotation.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7272480563

  5. #1809
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1402

    Anything for the newbie

    Quote Originally Posted by Tws116  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a good bigger woman with big tits.
    Can be found around the triangle.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails big tits.jpg‎  

  6. #1808

    BBWs

    Looking for a good bigger woman with big tits.

  7. #1807

    Pregnant Jazzy Jess

    Had a dream today with a very sensual and sexy 7. 5 month pregnant MILF, Jazzy Jess. She was fresh from the shower and smelled great. Room was not smokey. She was down for a little role play and was very sensual. She teased and pleased. Enjoyed a little daty and some pre-milk. After she decided she wanted something to play with and gave a great BBBJ, one of the best. After a little CG finished on her belly. The dream lasted a little over the half and she was not watching the clock at all. DMG was $1. She's due mid August so if you want a good time with a beautiful sexy prego give her a call.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...48819/pregnant

  8. #1806
    Senior Member


    Posts: 601
    Quote Originally Posted by Aibhne27  [View Original Post]
    She is very high energy, almost manic, & eager to please. Will negotiate as seems really pressed for $. Excellent oral skills, and very attentive. Downside is extremely dirty room. Clothes piled everywhere, junk food wrappers & bottles / glasses all over; as well as very heavy smoky smell to room. She has a pretty face but body is out of shape, not heavy just no tone.

    She has a good sense of humor, I would return if she were in a nicer, cleaner room.
    Thanks. What does she wear while rubbing?

  9. #1805

    Quite a character (Lulu)

    Quote Originally Posted by Willh  [View Original Post]
    Can somebody describe their experience with her please and thank you.
    She is very high energy, almost manic, & eager to please. Will negotiate as seems really pressed for $. Excellent oral skills, and very attentive. Downside is extremely dirty room. Clothes piled everywhere, junk food wrappers & bottles / glasses all over; as well as very heavy smoky smell to room. She has a pretty face but body is out of shape, not heavy just no tone.

    She has a good sense of humor, I would return if she were in a nicer, cleaner room.

  10. #1804
    Quote Originally Posted by FlavorFul1  [View Original Post]
    He's right you know. I have pushed her a few times (I would not say a lot). I don't see her as of often as I like (daily) but often enough. Every time I see her I keep asking why I bother looking for other talent (I do) when I am constantly disappointed. IMO she is super hot. While YMMV she treats me like a rock star every time I see her! No rushing, no stupid rules. Just chill. Doesn't waste my time, replies to my text in a timely manner. She has even provided me food and drink! On top of all that she has very reasonable donations.

    Having said all that if she is in a tight spot I will send her info out to you guys knowing that it will help her and you guys get quality and perhaps a good donation rate because she is in need.

    I have been with all the supposed legends and "must sees" and I keep thinking they are all overrated and she is underrated.

    In regards to digits, you can call the # posted in the ads and she will get you taken care of. I have an alternate # that is essentially a "back office" #. She knows where it came from and knows that you are at least semi-serious and not a time waster.

    Just my $. 02.
    Sounds good, nothing wrong w pointing some reliables in her direction. I have done it w others. Works out well for both.

    Didn't know she was a latina. .

  11. #1803

    He's right you know.

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    This guy pushes her a lot (not saying she not legit) and she does post quite offten.
    He's right you know. I have pushed her a few times (I would not say a lot). I don't see her as of often as I like (daily) but often enough. Every time I see her I keep asking why I bother looking for other talent (I do) when I am constantly disappointed. IMO she is super hot. While YMMV she treats me like a rock star every time I see her! No rushing, no stupid rules. Just chill. Doesn't waste my time, replies to my text in a timely manner. She has even provided me food and drink! On top of all that she has very reasonable donations.

    Having said all that if she is in a tight spot I will send her info out to you guys knowing that it will help her and you guys get quality and perhaps a good donation rate because she is in need.

    I have been with all the supposed legends and "must sees" and I keep thinking they are all overrated and she is underrated.

    In regards to digits, you can call the # posted in the ads and she will get you taken care of. I have an alternate # that is essentially a "back office" #. She knows where it came from and knows that you are at least semi-serious and not a time waster.

    Just my $. 02.

  12. #1802

    Worth a visit

    Quote Originally Posted by Willh  [View Original Post]
    Can somebody describe their experience with her please and thank you.
    She's a very high energy person who loves to talk. Perhaps that's why her oral skills are equally impressive?

  13. #1801
    Senior Member


    Posts: 601

    Rubbing hood?

    Can somebody describe their experience with her please and thank you.

  14. #1800
    Quote Originally Posted by Willh  [View Original Post]
    Saw her based on this advice and I'm glad I did and will repeat. She's very cute, willing to please and reasonable rates. She has ads under the name Vanessa all over the place, so she's not hard to find. I haven't seen any pictures that really do her justice though.
    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...post/34814315/

  15. #1799
    Senior Member


    Posts: 601
    Quote Originally Posted by FlavorFul1  [View Original Post]
    Looking for dates, incall and outcall available. Super sexy and sweet. Needing to get some donations.

    Hit me up for current digits.
    Saw her based on this advice and I'm glad I did and will repeat. She's very cute, willing to please and reasonable rates. She has ads under the name Vanessa all over the place, so she's not hard to find. I haven't seen any pictures that really do her justice though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape