Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 623 of 930 FirstFirst ... 123 523 573 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 673 723 ... LastLast
Results 9,331 to 9,345 of 13936
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4606
    Quote Originally Posted by Gesab69  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream that I arrived at the below provider's incall. In my dream, she allowed me inside and asked how long I was planning to stay. I told her, and she asked "how much". That raised a red flag for me, so I just responded that it's in our text conversation. She then explicitly asked if I want to pay money for. , at which point I said I am in the wrong place and left. She came out of the room to confirm the dollar amount, and I stated I don't know what she means and left. She later texted wondering why I left and said she just wanted to confirm she had the right person.

    Was that Uncle LEO? It's just odd that she has that one PD review, goes through the trouble of offering a review discount, and even posts nude pics.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...ubytherockstar

    https://web.archive.org/web/20190623...ubytherockstar
    Odd that this ad is no longer up and running. Has anyone on here seen her? I was considering it but this report and the ad being down tells me to be even more cautious than usual.

  2. #4605

    4th of July Rate Hike

    I made some calls this morning and some of the provides I called are already hiking up their rates! Might have to check out the SW's.

  3. #4604
    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyesRetreat  [View Original Post]
    Did you read her comments, guy claimed he caught something from her, he has red bumps on his head. Most likely nuthin but why risk it for a 5.
    Isn't it like a 100 plus degrees? Probably heat rash.

    About 10 years ago I was in Miami and just got back to the hotel from the beach. I felt a lot of irritation in my crotch. Took off my swimsuit and I had a nasty "rash". Thought my wife at the time gave me something. Turns out it was an allergic reaction to the sun. I had started a new medication and instead of being able to tan I just burn now and get these rashes if I do not use sunscreen.

  4. #4603
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    Sometimes you got to call bullshit

    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyesRetreat  [View Original Post]
    Did you read her comments, guy claimed he caught something from her, he has red bumps on his head. Most likely nuthin but why risk it for a 5.
    The guy claimed he saw her the night before and woke up with red dots on his head (presumably, his pecker head). Reality check. Symptoms of most STD's take around 10 days to appear. If he picked something up, he didn't pick it up from her. Unless it is her lipstick, maybe??

    That's what makes the clap such a problem, you pick it up and spread it around before you know you have it.

    C3.

  5. #4602
    Quote Originally Posted by Zman429  [View Original Post]
    Did you read her comments, guy claimed he caught something from her, he has red bumps on his head. Most likely nuthin but why risk it for a 5.

  6. #4601

    Daisy?


  7. #4600
    Shill for some AMP, ignore all my posts


    Posts: 82

    Does she kiss

    Quote Originally Posted by Woppo  [View Original Post]
    This may sound like a silly question, but does she kiss?
    She Just light kissed on my lips.

  8. #4599
    Quote Originally Posted by Woppo  [View Original Post]
    This may sound like a silly question, but does she kiss?
    Lightly, but YMMV.

  9. #4598
    Quote Originally Posted by Dapao2019  [View Original Post]
    I visited her today, Her incall is close to the airport and her pic is recent and actual. She is a very friendly and gorgeous girl. Everything covered for 2.0 and Would repeat. She will be leaving in 35 days.
    Leaving in 35 days. ? Geezzz Just my luck. {uttering multiple curse words} I'm arriving in 43 days! She was on my "Girls to do list"!

  10. #4597

    Sofia

    Quote Originally Posted by Dapao2019  [View Original Post]
    I visited her today, Her incall is close to the airport and her pic is recent and actual. She is a very friendly and gorgeous girl. Everything covered for 2.0 and Would repeat. She will be leaving in 35 days.
    This may sound like a silly question, but does she kiss?

  11. #4596
    Quote Originally Posted by Gesab69  [View Original Post]
    My impatience got the best of me. I ended up dozing off at work and dreamt that I visited Sofia. In my dream, she provided a GFE session followed by a wonderful massage. I separately donated two roses to her favorite charity. I am not sure how much longer she will be here (I asked, but I don't think she really understood), so run, don't walk, to her.

    https://escortalligator.com.lasvegas.../34143743/8576

    http://archive.fo/4gdU2
    Damn, she is smoking hot.

  12. #4595
    Shill for some AMP, ignore all my posts


    Posts: 82

    Sofia is must see

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveThisHobby  [View Original Post]
    I have, recent actually, and she is perfect. I wish I lived closer! Better book some time with her right now before she leaves.

    From the pictures on the ad it does appear too good to be true but she is better looking than her pictures. She is tall, slim, fit, and gorgeous looking.

    Everything covered but pretty down for anything. Would repeat over and over and over.

    Ad: https://escortindex.com/ad/lasvegas/...8576/8/2672179.
    I visited her today, Her incall is close to the airport and her pic is recent and actual. She is a very friendly and gorgeous girl. Everything covered for 2.0 and Would repeat. She will be leaving in 35 days.

  13. #4594
    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead  [View Original Post]
    You don't have to dream in Vegas, we simply go and fuck prostitutes. Plain and simple no dreaming necessary.
    Thanks. Well said. Make dreams a reality.

  14. #4593

    Doze off

    Quote Originally Posted by Gesab69  [View Original Post]
    My impatience got the best of me. I ended up dozing off at work and dreamt that I visited Sofia. In my dream, she provided a GFE session followed by a wonderful massage. I separately donated two roses to her favorite charity. I am not sure how much longer she will be here (I asked, but I don't think she really understood), so run, don't walk, to her.

    https://escortalligator.com.lasvegas.../34143743/8576

    http://archive.fo/4gdU2
    You don't have to dream in Vegas, we simply go and fuck prostitutes. Plain and simple no dreaming necessary.

  15. #4592
    My impatience got the best of me. I ended up dozing off at work and dreamt that I visited Sofia. In my dream, she provided a GFE session followed by a wonderful massage. I separately donated two roses to her favorite charity. I am not sure how much longer she will be here (I asked, but I don't think she really understood), so run, don't walk, to her.

    https://escortalligator.com.lasvegas.../34143743/8576

    http://archive.fo/4gdU2

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape