Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,176 to 26,190 of 30318
-
07-04-19 10:32 #4143Senior Member

Posts: 53Concord
Has anyone had experiences with this woman?
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/anyone...ncord/18628932
-
07-04-19 07:53 #4142Regular Member

Posts: 7All time favorite
Met up with kitty Kat as I was passing thru your city. Agree with her on price and met her at her hotel. Walked in and was blown away by her beauty. Sat and talked with her for a while and she made me feel comfortable no rush attitude and then got down to business. She took off her clothes and has the body of 20 year old. Treated me like her long lost lover and just couldn't get enough of her. I live 4 hrs away and trying to figure out how I can get back to her.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...c/924950685497
-
07-04-19 05:50 #4141Regular Member

Posts: 3Warning. Niyahand. TRANS
I've been lurking for a bit. Met with a few ladies based upon reviews on this board and have had mostly positive encounters, but this one went off the rails. I saw Niyahand's post, searched her name and number and couldn't find anythimg. Decided to tofft. Bad idea!
First, not the person in the pic. She (he) is trans. Secondly, I was robbed of the donation. I won't go into the details because, looking back, there was a flag or two that I didn't catch onto or junior decided to ignore and I feel pretty stupid about it. Just stay away.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e/854370749630
Stay safe, guys.
-
07-03-19 21:28 #4140I am a troll that likes to harass other men on sex forums with threatening private messages. Don't bother reading any PM's from me because I'm a keyboard warrior compensating for micro penis syndrome.

Posts: 132Cool. I can justify 150 for hhr for a good chick. Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by Bouinage
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-19 21:21 #4139Senior Member

Posts: 3076150 for the half, which is not really a price break. Not sure if she does a q. V. But she seemed the type that could flexible and possibly open to it if approached the right way.
Originally Posted by Jesse81
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-19 15:31 #4138Senior Member

Posts: 34Riley
She doesn't respond unless she's in town. She'll reach out to regulars, and someone usually will post that she's in town. I believe she plans to visit sometime in July if memory serves me right. Can't wait!
Originally Posted by BobbyYoung
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-19 14:36 #4137I am a troll that likes to harass other men on sex forums with threatening private messages. Don't bother reading any PM's from me because I'm a keyboard warrior compensating for micro penis syndrome.

Posts: 132Rates
Her site says 300/ hr. Is that what you paid? Seems pretty pricey to me.
Originally Posted by Bouinage
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-19 11:23 #4136Senior Member

Posts: 88Ok. So would you see her again after your experience?
Originally Posted by DuckSouth
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-19 10:04 #4135Senior Member

Posts: 3076
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
I have met her within the past 3-5 months and reported on her (somewhere on this board), she is skinny all over except for a belly, in the past she was thicker but is working hard to trim down. While this is not the issue being discussed, she does have a GFE personality and looks like her pics.
Originally Posted by WRushJr1
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-19 09:57 #4134Regular Member

Posts: 2Megan
I met with her 3 or 4 days ago as well. I don't have any signs of ringworm and she was clean, clean apartment. OP was pretty accurate. Nice place in university. Saw a few weeks ago a couple people said that they had trouble contacting her but that wasn't the case with me. BBBJ, CIM, pretty open but seems to really dislike anything Greek. Pics are real. I spent an hour with her and will be going back.
Originally Posted by DddarkLion
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-19 07:15 #4133Senior Member

Posts: 544Riley's next visit?
Does anyone in contact with Riley know her next visit?
Tried pinging her but no response.
-
07-02-19 20:40 #4132Senior Member

Posts: 267Bree
Had to be the second on your list there.
Originally Posted by Thumper61
[View Original Post]
I have seen her myself. She is a bit larger than photos but a really good girl GFE. I had a great time and enjoyed myself.
She seemed pretty cool to me but as always YMMV.
-
07-02-19 17:26 #4131Senior Member

Posts: 88http://adultsearch.comfemale-escorts /1372539.
Originally Posted by FNDJames
[View Original Post]
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...i/688580100218
-
07-02-19 17:23 #4130Senior Member

Posts: 88[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
07-02-19 11:40 #4129Regular Member

Posts: 19Megan
Saw her few days ago. This was my first "adventure" in US. She is beautiful but I felt she was kinda robotic. She also told me I was going "too intense". 1. 2 for half.
Few days after I got some kind of ringworm on my arm, but IDK if it is related.
Originally Posted by CLT80
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





