Thread: Sugar Baby
+
Add Report
Results 6,076 to 6,090 of 8183
-
07-26-19 20:34 #2108Senior Member

Posts: 811Stirling?
Does anyone have her number? I misplaced. Please PM me. Thank you in advance.
-
07-22-19 10:38 #2107Regular Member

Posts: 3SexyHotOrlando
What was the problem? I can't get her to return my texts on site. I don't think she goes online anymore?
Originally Posted by TheMan127
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-19 19:55 #2106Senior Member

Posts: 89What happen with SA
I pass just 4 days in that site and I recognize a lot scammers, escorts, and fake profiles. Is really bad. I waste my time in that shit, I try to get a regular but in SA is almost impossible, I still trying to get a performer actress from disney. Before I ear the some Disney girls from the studies programms ar SB. I try to get one of them. If some of you have info about that let me know please.
-
07-21-19 10:28 #2105Senior Member

Posts: 123Would Love a Hot Asian Sugar Baby or UTR
Any advice out there. I would love a cute Asian or young Latina. SA looks like its more work with little reward.
-
07-15-19 16:32 #2104Senior Member

Posts: 36I chatted with her but couldn't close the deal.
Originally Posted by TreeFiddy
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-19 20:43 #2103Senior Member

Posts: 107Sexyhotorlando
Anyone actually met this one in person? May take the plunge and will report back if do. Looking for 411 prior if available.
https://www.seeking.com/member/b8cb6...c-42ebb6983ade
-
07-09-19 18:00 #2102Regular Member

Posts: 10400-500, depending on how hot she is. But, most of the girls will go down to 250-300 if you go on a dinner date first. It might be more expensive the first time, but if you want something regular with the same girl it's cheaper in the long run.
Originally Posted by Whiskeysours
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-19 17:18 #2101Senior Member

Posts: 601Reality check
What's the most you guys would shell out for a hot 20 something coed especially if you had to pay for a hotel?
-
07-03-19 18:56 #2100Regular Member

Posts: 10I've had a weird experience with her too. She gets a new number every 3 months. Worse, sometime last year, she sent out a blast text to about 20 guys telling everyone her new number. I have a different number for SA women, but if I didn't I would have been very nervous for a few days. Not worth it when there are so many normal college girls in the area.
Originally Posted by Thatsmytenor
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-19 03:12 #2099Senior Member

Posts: 24Don't bother
This one is a never ending cycle of bs and new numbers, I wish I'd never clicked on her!
Originally Posted by TheBestNap
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-19 16:46 #2098Regular Member

Posts: 10BellaLatinaForU
Does anyone have any experience with this one? She looks hot but possible GPS.
-
06-23-19 18:01 #2097Senior Member

Posts: 41Do you have her digits? Could you give it to me on inbox.
Originally Posted by RickyJames1
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-19 14:25 #2096Senior Member

Posts: 346UNeedMe88 anybody?
This chick's one profile pic gets my vote as the hottest body shot on SA. (at least that I've seen).
I can't get anywhere with her and have never been able to see even a solitary private pic.
She has been on the site quite a long time and I'm guessing its serious GPS.
SOMEBODY somewhere is knocking it tho. Love to hear any stories or intel.
https://www.seeking.com/member/8d7e9...7-85fea6385ea2
-
06-23-19 11:21 #2095Senior Member

Posts: 157Agree- it's harder
As to the fake part, I'm certain these site have algorithms built in the sort lists and make people you view appear to be on line and active recently when they aren't or haven't been. I even tested this theory with a girl on SA who wasn't on online nor had she been for days, but the site showed she was.
Originally Posted by RickyJames1
[View Original Post]
I switched over to SB and had luck there for a little while. However I quickly realized their "scam". When's. Woman makes a profile they have the option to check a box to send an automatic response to a guy with a short pre determined message. Not a big deal really, except for the fact that you have to use credits to talk to women. Obviously you don't want to waste credits talking to those that haven't been online in a while or whatever tactics you use, but the way the site works you would think the "Imalazycunt123" is interested as she reached out to you. WRONG.
It's defenatky harder than it used to be. It's either a jaded ***** that's been around a for a minute or 5000 creeps pouncing on new to the site women asking to fuck and constantly messaging them. But it's not a total waste.
I've got several SB's that I go to depending on my desire that minute.
Happy hunting.
-
06-23-19 04:21 #2094Regular Member

Posts: 17Nice hookup.
I found her very friendly and easygoing. Setup was a breeze. Tall. Great figure. I enjoyed her fair skin. It looked great covered in oil. Great tits. Very good looking in person. We hung out for a bit afterwards. Very pretty pussy. Super clean starfish. I will def repeat. Be nice to her, she'll be nice to you.
https://www.seeking.com/member/9b7b2...2-5f4514db6bc9









Reply With Quote





