Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Sugar Baby

+ Add Report
Page 406 of 546 FirstFirst ... 306 356 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 456 506 ... LastLast
Results 6,076 to 6,090 of 8181
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2106
    Quote Originally Posted by TreeFiddy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone actually met this one in person? May take the plunge and will report back if do. Looking for 411 prior if available.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b8cb6...c-42ebb6983ade
    I chatted with her but couldn't close the deal.

  2. #2105

    Sexyhotorlando

    Anyone actually met this one in person? May take the plunge and will report back if do. Looking for 411 prior if available.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b8cb6...c-42ebb6983ade

  3. #2104
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskeysours  [View Original Post]
    What's the most you guys would shell out for a hot 20 something coed especially if you had to pay for a hotel?
    400-500, depending on how hot she is. But, most of the girls will go down to 250-300 if you go on a dinner date first. It might be more expensive the first time, but if you want something regular with the same girl it's cheaper in the long run.

  4. #2103

    Reality check

    What's the most you guys would shell out for a hot 20 something coed especially if you had to pay for a hotel?

  5. #2102
    Quote Originally Posted by Thatsmytenor  [View Original Post]
    This one is a never ending cycle of bs and new numbers, I wish I'd never clicked on her!
    I've had a weird experience with her too. She gets a new number every 3 months. Worse, sometime last year, she sent out a blast text to about 20 guys telling everyone her new number. I have a different number for SA women, but if I didn't I would have been very nervous for a few days. Not worth it when there are so many normal college girls in the area.

  6. #2101

    Don't bother

    This one is a never ending cycle of bs and new numbers, I wish I'd never clicked on her!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBestNap  [View Original Post]

  7. #2100

    BellaLatinaForU

    Does anyone have any experience with this one? She looks hot but possible GPS.

  8. #2099
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyJames1  [View Original Post]
    She fucks for sure, but wants way too much for a pump and dump. A couple hundred bucks. If she wanted to chill for several hours then its worth it, but just to put your dick in her and get off it should be like 80 or 100 max.
    Do you have her digits? Could you give it to me on inbox.

  9. #2098

    UNeedMe88 anybody?

    This chick's one profile pic gets my vote as the hottest body shot on SA. (at least that I've seen).

    I can't get anywhere with her and have never been able to see even a solitary private pic.

    She has been on the site quite a long time and I'm guessing its serious GPS.

    SOMEBODY somewhere is knocking it tho. Love to hear any stories or intel.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8d7e9...7-85fea6385ea2

  10. #2097

    Agree- it's harder

    Quote Originally Posted by RickyJames1  [View Original Post]
    All full of fakes and "girls" who want to sell pics and videos. Bery difficult to find real girls. It is time for a new site because this one is filled with instagram wannabes. It was always challenging, took writing one good message and copy / pasting it 50 times to get laid, but it was worth it since you would get 2 or. 3 chicks to bang from spending 30 minutes doing the copy / past thing. But over the past 6 months, all you get is crap. Total fakes and site robots that can't even tell you where they are located and the moment you ask for some pics they call you rude and next thing you know your account is suspended for you being rude! When only one being rude was the fake on the other end! Too many fakes and site robots to score anymore. Time for a new site for sure!
    As to the fake part, I'm certain these site have algorithms built in the sort lists and make people you view appear to be on line and active recently when they aren't or haven't been. I even tested this theory with a girl on SA who wasn't on online nor had she been for days, but the site showed she was.

    I switched over to SB and had luck there for a little while. However I quickly realized their "scam". When's. Woman makes a profile they have the option to check a box to send an automatic response to a guy with a short pre determined message. Not a big deal really, except for the fact that you have to use credits to talk to women. Obviously you don't want to waste credits talking to those that haven't been online in a while or whatever tactics you use, but the way the site works you would think the "Imalazycunt123" is interested as she reached out to you. WRONG.

    It's defenatky harder than it used to be. It's either a jaded ***** that's been around a for a minute or 5000 creeps pouncing on new to the site women asking to fuck and constantly messaging them. But it's not a total waste.

    I've got several SB's that I go to depending on my desire that minute.

    Happy hunting.

  11. #2096

    Nice hookup.

    I found her very friendly and easygoing. Setup was a breeze. Tall. Great figure. I enjoyed her fair skin. It looked great covered in oil. Great tits. Very good looking in person. We hung out for a bit afterwards. Very pretty pussy. Super clean starfish. I will def repeat. Be nice to her, she'll be nice to you.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9b7b2...2-5f4514db6bc9

  12. #2095

    SA sucks these days.

    All full of fakes and "girls" who want to sell pics and videos. Bery difficult to find real girls. It is time for a new site because this one is filled with instagram wannabes. It was always challenging, took writing one good message and copy / pasting it 50 times to get laid, but it was worth it since you would get 2 or. 3 chicks to bang from spending 30 minutes doing the copy / past thing. But over the past 6 months, all you get is crap. Total fakes and site robots that can't even tell you where they are located and the moment you ask for some pics they call you rude and next thing you know your account is suspended for you being rude! When only one being rude was the fake on the other end! Too many fakes and site robots to score anymore. Time for a new site for sure!

  13. #2094
    She fucks for sure, but wants way too much for a pump and dump. A couple hundred bucks. If she wanted to chill for several hours then its worth it, but just to put your dick in her and get off it should be like 80 or 100 max.

    Quote Originally Posted by CmsMarios  [View Original Post]
    How many Mario Coins?

  14. #2093
    Quote Originally Posted by BestDjInOhio  [View Original Post]
    So I had a dream that I saw this one the other day. Her body was on point. Could be a little tanner though. She was very shy so I to direct her but she took direction very well. Had her tease me with her fingernails then her mouth then after some BBBJ I flippde her on her back and put it inside hr. She has this innocent look to her so as soon as I put it in her pussy I didn't last long, puulled out and then came on her chest.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9b7b2...2-5f4514db6bc9
    How many Mario Coins?

  15. #2092

    Thanks for that iiput

    Trouble is, looking at that killer all-natural body on her. Rushing into things is exactly what I want!! LOL.

    I don't live in Orlando so can't go back and forth waiting on slow organic I'm afraid- although it might be nice if it developed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape