Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,356 to 26,370 of 59509
-
07-04-19 11:16 #33154Regular Member

Posts: 3What are the best exotic massage spa near cartersville, acworth, and woodstock
Just moved to this area trying to find a new place to have a good massage with fun extras. PM me with the best ya'll know and let me know what's on the table and what happen if you can. My place I use to go was Therapy Plus Massage in symrna, which is is a great place for everything, but I like some thing closer so is there any place like that around here? (Acworth, Cartersville, or Woodstock ga.).
-
07-03-19 18:03 #33153Senior Member

Posts: 39Tiger Spa
Went there today and new girl is working Jessica (I think) Cuban and hot body early twenties, B cup nice nipples and ass she told me today was her first day standard rates. PM me if anyone would like more details.
-
07-03-19 17:41 #33152Senior Member

Posts: 217MeiMei to Holiday
Same management for MeiMei and iRelax and the new Holiday on Windy Hill down from Li Massage. I have found better extras at the other Two, but have had some fun times there two. But my guess is she tries to make MeiMei closer to legit. But I have not been to any of them now in a month. Things change like Georgia weather.
Originally Posted by KokoRico
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-19 15:37 #33151Senior Member

Posts: 297Fuji
Take out is available here from Liao. She is from Hong Kong better than average English. Her visa was not renewed and I think she is looking for a Husband. Tight box but can't take a pounding yet. No PM put in the effort yourself.
-
07-03-19 12:41 #33150Regular Member

Posts: 2Sorry, I'm bad at grammar and new to formatting on here, it was supposed to be a question: "Will $. 6 beyond the entrance get you a BBBJ?" Would probably be a better way to phrase it.
Originally Posted by TacoSauce3
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-19 11:58 #33149Senior Member

Posts: 1484Spam bots
I don't know how people keep falling for that crap, but they must do because they keep posting them.
Originally Posted by JDont
[View Original Post]
Rule of thumb to avoid these posts. 1. Anything, email address, phone number, etc where the location should be. 2. Long response to your text. 3. Email address anywhere in the body of the message. 4. Unrealistic rates for services, 30.00 for an hour visit, free etc.
I just scroll on past them on list crawler and save the ads that I want to look at later.
-
07-03-19 02:40 #33148Senior Member

Posts: 422Q massage
Visited Q and I believe LiLi was the only one there. Probably 50 mediocre looking MT. This was one of those times where I wished I had gone elsewhere. I mean the massage was alright but not great. The MT was rubbing away and at one point in time, I thought that the HE was a no go. It felt like time was flying by without a hint of teasing. So I finally told myself that I was going to have to find somewhere else to scratch that itch but upon flipping I got the nod. She motioned for how much and then put up 4 fingers. I nodded yes.
It was a very average tug and I finally got there. I did not really try to OTC or UTC because I was not really attracted to her with the "granny clothes".
So it got the job done but I have had far better for the same donation.
-
07-02-19 22:15 #33147He is a troll, if you respond to him you're a fucking idiot.

Posts: 71Yes, I want to protect her too. She is a real sweetheart. She was girl 3. Another day we went to dinner and then back to her place. It was total GFE during dinner and everything.
Originally Posted by Mr.Inch
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-19 21:30 #33146Senior Member

Posts: 422Kim K booty? Not even close. It was a nice rear but far from Kim k. (I seriously cannot stand that family).
Originally Posted by OldSpanker1950
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-19 20:58 #33145Senior Member

Posts: 35Who is Will?
Originally Posted by Bbriar496
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-19 20:40 #33144Regular Member

Posts: 20Who at T2 did you see?
Originally Posted by Bbriar496
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-19 20:01 #33143Senior Member

Posts: 307I have been seeing this group for awhile now. I have posted here a couple times about them. Very fun and relaxing time.
Originally Posted by DjInHb
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-19 18:34 #33142Banned Member

Posts: 13634I'm about the same as I know most of the cuties won't do OTC anyway and I have zero desire for OTC with any of the older CAMP ladies. If I really want OTC, I'll ask on the second or third visit. Oz is correct in that it's either going to happen after the first few visits or not at all.
Originally Posted by KokoRico
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-19 17:53 #33141Senior Member

Posts: 146Not stung yet
I've been there frequently and not stung yet. I have noticed over the years that sometimes different set ups talk bad about each other and post shit. But you can never be too careful.
Originally Posted by DjInHb
[View Original Post]
Latina spa.
Norcross.
Clairemont.
Try a different one on that site if your concerned. All three have had good and just ok experiences.
That site has a lot of scams on it though. Most have email addresses or want gift cards but there are a few good ones.
I responding here. I may post reviews again on the other thread soon.
-
07-02-19 17:00 #33140Senior Member

Posts: 63MeiMei
Went to MeiMei a while back. Got a HE but nothing else. The lady seemed like she was trying to put a finger up my bum. I wasn't really into it but I appreciate the effort. Everything else was average. She was the only woman there, average looking. I remember them having a slew of hot women back during the "Is this place legit?" phase.









Reply With Quote






